MP Health Recruitment 2019 | Public Health & Welfare Department | Tutor & Nursing Sister Posts | Total 110 Job Vacancies | Download Notification & Application Form @ www.health.mp.gov.in | Last Date 06th Jan 2019
MP Health Recruitment 2019: Madhya Pradesh Public Health & Welfare Department has issued job notification for the recruitment of Tutor and Nursing Sister posts. As per Madhya Pradesh Health Department job advertisement, totally 110 vacancies are allotted for Tutor & Nursing Sister positions. Interested and eligible candidate may send your prescribed format of application form along with all necessary testimonials to concerned postal address on or before the last date. Aspirants may download offline application form and job notification from MP Health official website of www.health.mp.gov.in. The last date for receipt of application is 06th January 2019.
Candidate must have completed B.Sc. or P.B.B.Sc or M. Sc (Nursing) or its equivalent qualification form any reputed university/ institute. Applicants should have attained the following age limit i.e. 25 years to 45 years. The selection for above said post will be based on through written examination to be held on 24th January 2019. Incomplete and application received after the last date will be rejected. For more information about Madhya Pradesh Public Health & Welfare Department Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ www.health.mp.gov.in.
Details of MP Health Department Job Vacancy Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||Public Health & Welfare Department, Madhya Pradesh|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Tutor & Nursing Sister|
|No. of Vacancies||110|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 29,300/- to Rs.34,800/-|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for Dept of Public Health & Family Welfare MP Recruitment 2019 Vacancy:
- B.Sc./ P.B.B.Sc/ M.Sc (Nursing)/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on
- Minimum age limit is 25 years and maximum age limit is 45 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Written Exam.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
|Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||26.12.2018|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||06.01.2019|
|Written Exam Date||24.01.2019|
How to Apply for MP Public Health & Family Welfare Department Recruitment Job Vacancies 2019:
- Go to official website -> www.health.mp.gov.in.
- Find the correct notification “Regarding the recruitment process for departmental direct recruitment posts of Nursing Sister and Sister Tutor” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for MP Health Department Jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|