MPPCB Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Engineer & Scientist Posts | Total Vacancies 43 | Last Date 30.11.2019 | Apply online @ www.mppcb.nic.in
MPPCB Recruitment 2019: Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board has recently released the recruitment notification [No. 2753/2019/MPPCB] on 06.11.2019. It invites online application from eligible candidates who having valid GATE Score with Engineering. As per the MPPCb notification, overall 43 vacancies for Assistant Engineer & Scientist posts. As per the MP Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019 notification, these 43 vacancies are allocated for AE & Scientists posts. Applicants who are looking for Madhya Pradesh govt jobs can apply to this recruitment @ mponline.gov.in on or before the last date 30.11.2019.
Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board recruitment 2019 notification pdf & apply online is available @ www.mppcb.nic.in/ mponline.gov.in. Applicants should possess Engineering/ PG degree and ager limit should be 21 to 45 years. Selection may be based on interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Bhopal [MP]. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode. More details of MPPCB recruitment vacancy, upcoming MP Pollution Control Board job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Pollution Control Board Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Pollution Control Board|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advt No||No. 2753/2019/MPPCB|
|Job Name||Assistant Engineer & Scientist|
|Job Location||Bhopal (MP)|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.11.2019|
|Official Website||www.mppcb.nic.in/ mponline.gov.in|
You may visit www.mppcb.nic.in Website to get more details about MPPCB recruitment. Here you will get details of AE & Scientist Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
MP Pollution Control Board 2019 Vacancies
- As per the MPPCB notification, overall 43 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Engineer & Scientist Posts
- Applicants should hold Engineering/ PG degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 21 to 45 years (Female) and 21 to 40 years (Male).
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- MPPCB selection may be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.1000 for UR/ Other States of candidates and Rs800 for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EWS/ OBC of MP candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via MP Online Kiosks.
How to apply MP Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website mppcb.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for the vacancy of Assistant Engineer (Environment) and Scientist”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|