MPSC Recruitment 2020 | Special Officer, Medical Superintendent & Other Posts | 26 Vacancies | Last Date: 31.08.2020 | Apply Online @ mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is a body created by the Constitution of India. They had declared new job notification for the posts of Translator, Senior Research Officer, Special Officer & Medical Superintendent in various departments in Maharashtra. MPSC has announced 26 vacancies for the posts. Interested aspirants who felt themselves eligible can apply online @ mpsc.gov.in. Applicants should read the notification twice, before applying for MPSC Recruitment 2020. The last date to submit online application form is 31.08.2020.
Applicants who are searching jobs in Maharashtra can use this chance. Incomplete applications and applications after the due date will not be considered. Candidates already in service must apply through ‘Proper Channel’. Applicants should attach relevant documents along with the application form. Candidates should hold degree from a recognized university. Shortlisted aspirants will be appointed at anywhere in Maharashtra state. More details of MPSC exam, hall ticket, syllabus, result, upcoming MPSC vacancies, latest notification and etc. are given in official website.
Details of MPSC Recruitment Advertisement 2020:
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt/-|
|Job Name||Translator, Senior Research Officer, Special Officer & Medical Superintendent|
|Pay Scale||Check advt/-|
|Starting date for submission of online application||11.08.2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||31.08.2020|
Here we can provide information like vacancy details, educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of MPSC Recruitment Notification 2020:
- As per the notification, overall 26 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Senior Research Officer||07|
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Special Officer Vacancies
- Applicants must have possessed Any Degree/ MBBS/ PG Degree/ Diploma from a recognized university.
- Check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
|Translator/ Senior Research Officer||38 years|
|Medical Superintendent||45 years|
|However check the notification for age limit and relaxation|
- MPSC selection will be done on the basis of Written Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Candidates can apply to this MPSC Recruitment 2020 via online mode.
How to apply MPSC Bharti Jobs 2020:
- Go to official website mpsc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for the above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To Apply go to -> www.mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in.
- Enter your details correctly & upload the relevant documents.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|