MPSC Recruitment 2019 | Maharashtra Public Service Commission | Civil Judge (Junior Division) Prelims Examination 2019 | Civil Judge Posts | Total Vacancies 190 | Last Date 21.02.2019 | Apply online @ mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Civil Judge (Junior Division) Prelims Examination 2019 for Civil Judge posts. Recently MPSC has released the recruitment advertisement for 190 vacancies. As per the Maharashtra MPSC recruitment notification, these 190 vacancies are allotted for Civil Judge (Junior Division) Prelims Examination 2019. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Maharashtra can apply to this recruitment from 01.02.2019. The last date for submission of online application is 21.02.2019.
MPSC advertisement and apply online link is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed LLM degree from recognized university. Candidates should have minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years old. MPSC will conduct written exam/ interview for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected aspirants will be placed at Maharashtra State. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. Contenders have to pay required fee and make the payment via online mode only. More details of MPSC admit card, syllabus, exam date, result, answer key, upcoming vacancies, latest jobs and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) was established by constitution of India to recruit candidates for civil services jobs in Maharashtra. The commission is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. They conduct exams for State services, Forest Services and Agricultural Services. The commission has one chairman and four members. They conduct exams every year to fill the vacant position in various departments and offices in the state.
Details of MPSC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Exam name||Civil Judge (Junior Division) Prelims Examination 2019|
|Job Name||Civil Judge|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.02.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||21.02.2019|
You may visit MPSC – Maha online to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Civil Judge Posts
- Applicants must have possessed LLM degree from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 21 years and maximum 35 years old.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- MPSC will conduct written exam/ interview for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.374 for all candidates and Rs.274 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Online payment only will be accepted.
How to apply Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website mpsc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “02/2019 – Civil Judge Junior Division and Judicial Magistrate First Class Preliminary Examination – 2019 – Advertisement” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
MPSC Recruitment 2019 | Maharashtra Public Service Commission Advertisement for Group-B Preliminary Examination 2019 | ASO, Police SI & Various Posts | Total 555 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ mpsc.gov.in | Last Date 29th January 2019
MPSC Recruitment 2019: Maharashtra State Public Service Commission (MPSC) is going to conduct Group-B Preliminary Examination 2019 for the selection of following vacancies like, Assistant Section Officer (ASO), State Tax Inspector and Police Sub-Inspector. The MPSC Recruitment Board released this notification for filling up the 555 vacancies at Maharashtra. Willing and qualified aspirants may apply for MPSC latest job advertisement via online mode on or before the last date. Submit your online application form through MPSC official website of mpsc.gov.in. The last date for submission of online application form is 29th January 2019.
Candidates must have completed prescribed age limitation and educational qualification. The selection will be made on two stages i.e. written examination and followed by interview. Candidates need to pay the recruitment fee through online mode only. Online applications only acceptable & no other modes of application will be accepted. Who wish to apply for Indian Army Recruitment vacancies can log in/visit their official website to collect more details like, MPSC Syllabus, MPSC Hall Ticket, MPSC Results, MPSC Time Table, MPSC Answer key, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of MPSC Recruitment 2019 Job Notification:
|Organization Name||Maharashtra State Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Name of the Examination||Group-B Preliminary Examination 2019|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Section Officer (ASO), State Tax Inspector & Police Sub-Inspector|
|No. of Vacancies||555|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of MPSC Group-B Preliminary Examination Advertisement 2019 for ASO, State Tax Inspector & Police SI Jobs 2019:
|Name of the Posts (Group-B Posts)||No of Vacancies|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||24|
|State Tax Inspector||35|
|Total MPSC Job Vacancies||555|
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC ASO, State Tax Inspector & Police SI Recruitment 2019 Job Vacancy Advertisement:
- Check details of educational qualification in MPSC official website given below.
|Name of the Positions||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||18 years||38 years|
|State Tax Inspector||18 years||38 years|
|Police Sub-Inspector||19 years||31 years|
- Check more details of age limitation in MPSC official advertisement given below.
- Written Examination.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- For SC/ ST Candidates -> Rs. 274/-
- For General Candidates -> Rs. 374/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode.
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||09.01.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||29.01.2019|
How to Apply for MPSC Bharti for ASO, State Tax Inspector & Police SI (Group-B) Job Vacancies via Online Application Form 2019:
- Go to MPSC official website -> mpsc.gov.in.
- Find the correct notification “Maharashtra Subordinate Services Non-Gazetted, Group-B Preliminary Examination 2019” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for MPSC job vacancy.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.