MPSC Recruitment 2020 | 240 Vacancies | Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) Posts | Last Date 06.02.2020 | Apply Online @ www.mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) invites online application from the Diploma degree holders. Recently it has published the recruitment notification [Advertisement No. 02/2020] on 17.01.2020 to fill up Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI) in Maharashtra state. As per the Maharashtra PSC (MPSC) Recruitment 2020 notifications, nearly 240 vacancies are allocated for MSC MVI jobs. Applicants who are looking for Maharashtra govt jobs can make your online registration now & Maharashtra PSC Motor Vehicle Inspector jobs apply online link is activated from 17.01.2020 @ www.mpsc.gov.in. Last date for submitting MPSC Vacancy 2020 for submitting MPSC online application is 27.01.2020.
MPSC recruitment 2020 online application form and official job notification are available on their official website @ www.mpsc.gov.in. Applications only via online mode will be accepted. Aspirants must have completed or passed secondary examination with 3 years of Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering can apply. RPSC may conduct written exam/ interview for selection of suitable aspirants. Shortlisted candidates will be placed at anywhere in Mumbai. More details of MPSC recruitment 2020 vacancy, upcoming MPSC job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit/ selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details about MPSC Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. 02/2020|
|Designation||Motor Vehicle Inspector (MVI)|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now (from 17.01.2020)|
Login or visit their official website to get more details about MPSC recruitment 2020. Here you will get information of MVI Vacancy 2020 like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Regularly keep checking our daily recruitment site to get latest updates.
MPSC Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Totally, 240 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Career on MVI Posts:
Refer official advertisement to get more details regarding educational & essential qualification, application mode, age limit, reservation & relaxation, last date, fee payment information, exam date, result, etc.
- Candidate must pass in secondary exam with 03 years of Diploma in Automobile/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university or institute.
- Age should be between 19 to 38 years old.
- Selection shall be based on Written/Online Test or Personnel Interview.
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Refer official notification (if any applicable).
- Interested applicants may apply online through MPSC career web portal @ https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/ on or before the last date.
Steps to Apply Online for Maharashtra PSC Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “https://www.mpsc.gov.in”.
- Pick the “Advertisements/Notifications” from the side menu bar under “Competitive Examination” section.
- Find and choose the “ No. 02/2020-Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Preliminary Examination-2020- Advertisement” dated on 17.01.2020.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Online Application” from the menu bar to get MPSC apply online link.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your online application form.
- Download the application form and make a print of it for future reference.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
MPSC Recruitment 2020 | State Services Preliminary Exam | Nayab Tahasildar, Assistant Director, Assistant Registrar & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 200 | Last Date 13.01.2020 | Apply online @ mpsc.gov.in
MPSC Recruitment 2020: Maharashtra Public Service Commission is going to conduct the Maharashtra State Services Preliminary Examination 2020 to fill up 200 vacancies. As per the MPSC Bharti 2020 advertisement, these 200 vacancies are allotted for Assistant State Tax Commissioner, Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ Group Development Officer, Assistant Commissioner/ Project Officer, Deputy Director of Industry, Assistant Director, Deputy Education Officer, Section Officer & Other posts. Applicants who are searching Maharashtra govt jobs can apply to these Maharashtra MPSC jobs 2020 on or before the last date 13.01.2020.
Maharashtra State Service recruitment apply online link and notification is available in MPSC – Maha online website. Aspirants who want apply these MPSC Maharashtra Bharti 2020 notification those candidates must full fill the prescribed eligibility. Applicants must have possessed degree from recognized university. Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years old. MPSC will conduct written exam/ interview/ physical test for selection of suitable aspirants. Contenders have to pay required fee via either online or offline. More details of MPSC Maharashtra admit card, syllabus, exam date, result, answer key, upcoming MPSC job vacancies, latest jobs and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Maharashtra Public Service Commission
Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) was established by constitution of India to recruit candidates for civil services jobs in Maharashtra. The commission is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra. They conduct exams for State services, Forest Services and Agricultural Services. The commission has one chairman and four members. They conduct exams every year to fill the vacant position in various departments and offices in the state.
Details of MPSC State Services Examination 2020
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Exam name||Maharashtra State Services Preliminary Examination 2020|
|Job Name||Assistant State Tax Commissioner, Deputy Chief Executive Officer/ Group Development Officer, Assistant Commissioner/ Project Officer, Deputy Director of Industry, Assistant Director, Deputy Education Officer, Section Officer, Assistant Group Development Officer, Assistant Registrar, Deputy Superintendent, Assistant Commissioner, Skill Development, Employment & Industrial Guidance officer, Assistant Project officer/ Research Officer & Equivalent & Nayab Tahasildar|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||13.01.2020|
You may visit mpsc.gov.in to get more details about MPSC recruitment. Here you will details of MPSC jobs 2020 like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra State Services Pre Exam 2020
- Applicants must hold degree from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates should have minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- MPSC will conduct written exam/ interview/ physical test for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Online mode applications only will be accepted.
- Rs.524 for all candidates and Rs.324 for SC/ ST/ EXSM candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should deposit the fee amount via online & offline (SBI challan).
How to apply Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website mpsc.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “23/12/1919-2019 – State Services Preliminary Examination 2020 – Advertisement” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.