MRPL Recruitment 2019 | Security Inspector, Junior Officer, Technical Assistant Trainee, Trainee Assistant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 233 | Last Date 09.11.2019 | Apply online @ mrpl.co.in
MRPL Recruitment 2019: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited invites online application from qualified candidates. It is going to hire 233 candidates for following posts. As per the ONGC MRPL Notification [Advt. No. 78/2019], these 233 vacancies are allocated for Non-Management Cadre i.e. Security Inspector, Junior Officer, Junior Chemist Trainee, Technical Assistant Trainee, Draftsman Trainee & Trainee Assistant posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Karnataka state can make the online registration from 11.10.2019 to 09.11.2019.
MRPL Mangalore Recruitment 2019 notification pdf & apply online link is available @ mrpl.co.in. Before apply to these MRPL jobs 2019 candidates must check their eligibility (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. ONGC MRPL selection may be based on test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Mangalore [Karnataka]. More details of MRPL recruitment vacancy, upcoming ONGC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of MRPL Mangalore Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 78/2019|
|Job Name||Security Inspector, Junior Officer, Junior Chemist Trainee, Technical Assistant Trainee, Draftsman Trainee & Trainee Assistant|
|Job Location||Mangalore [Karnataka]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||11.10.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||09.11.2019|
You may visit mrpl.co.in Website to get more details about ONGC MRPL recruitment. Here you will get details of Security Inspector, Technical Assistant Trainee, Trainee Assistant & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
ONGC MRPL Job Vacancy 2019
- As per the MRPL notification, overall 233 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Stipend|
|Junior Chemist Trainee||06||Rs.30000|
|Technical Assistant Trainee||201|
Eligibility Criteria for Security Inspector, Technical Assistant Trainee, Trainee Assistant & Other Vacancy
- Applicants should possess Degree/ Master Degree/ Diploma/ B.Sc./ B.Com from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be between 26 years to 45 years.
- Check official notification for post wise age limit details.
- ONGC MRPL selection may be based on written test, skill test and physical test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.100 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates and No fee for SC / ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman categories and regular employees of MRPL.
- You should make the payment via E-Challan & Online mode.
Steps to apply Online for Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Jobs 2019
- Go to official website mrpl.co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment in Non-Management Cadre notified vide Advt. No. 78/2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|MRPL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of MRPL to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.
MRPL Recruitment 2019 | Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited | 17 Vacancies | Manager, Executive, Chief Manager, Senior Manager & Assistant Manager Posts | Download Application Form @ www.mrpl.co.in/careers
MRPL Recruitment 2019: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) currently published two notifications for the recruitment of professional in Management cadre over 17 vacant positions under the department of HR, Marketing Operations, Medical Services, Safety, System Administrator, Finance and Internal Audit. They invite the online applications only from the bright, energetic, aspirant and dedicated Indian national youths for Manager, Chief Manager, Senior Manager, Assistant Manager & Executive positions. Candidates are noticed to apply online on or before 27.07.2019 (for Advt. No. 76/2019) and 17.08.2019 (for Advt. No. 77/2019). You can download the Mangalore refinery and petrochemicals limited online job application and notification from mrpl.co.in official website.
As per the MRPL recent notification, their selection process may consist of Written Test/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview. Candidates selected shall be placed in different sections of the department as per the requirement of the Company. The candidates are required to work in rotational shifts. Working knowledge of Hindi is desirable. The admit card for Written Test/ Call letter for the Written Test/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview indicating the time and venue for each candidate can be downloaded from MRPL website only 21 days prior to the date of Written Test/ Group Discussion/ Personal Interview onwards. Selected candidate will be placed initial in Mangalore.
Description of MRPL Mangalore New Recruitment Notification 2019:
|Board of Organization||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)|
|Job Category||Central Govt. Job|
|Advertisement No||No. 77/2019 & No. 76/2019|
|Designation||Manager, Chief Manager, Senior Manager, Assistant Manager & Executive|
|MRPL Application Status||Open|
|Closure Date for Online Registration||27.07.2019 (for Advt. No. 76/2019)|
|17.08.2019 (for Advt. No. 77/2019)|
|MRPL Official Website||https://www.mrpl.co.in & https://www.eapplicationonline.com|
Daily Recruitment will provide you MRPL latest information such as MRPL exam date, syllabus, admit card and so on. It is mandatory for all the candidates to upload their Photograph, Signatures, Caste Certificate/ PWD certificate/ Work Experience Proof as specified without any exception.
Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Recent Vacancy Details:
|Position Category||No. of. Vacancies||Pay Scale|
|Chief Manager||02||Rs. 1,00,000–2,60,000|
|Senior Manager||01||Rs. 90,000–2,40,000|
|Assistant Manager||04||Rs. 70,000–2,00,000|
|Total: 17 openings|
MRPL Management Career Eligibility Criteria for Manager & Other Positions:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding disciplines, prescribed educational qualification, age, application procedure & other criteria refer Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) Management Official Site Notification.
- Engineering Graduates, MBBS Degree, MBA/ Equivalent, Post Graduate Degree/ Equivalent.
- Check advertisement for age limit, reservation & relaxation.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Charge of Rs. 100 for general & OBC candidates.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman and regular MRPL employees are exempted from payment.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Online mode.
- Online mode.
Steps to Apply & Download Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited Online Job Application 2019:
- Go to the official “https://www.mrpl.co.in”.
- Choose “Human Resource” from the menu bar & Select “Careers”.
- Click on “Recruitment of Executive (HR) in A Grade of Management Cadre through UGC NET Dec-2018 score notified vide Advt. No. 76/2019” and “Recruitment of Professionals in Management Cadre notified vide Advt. No. 77/2019”.
- Click Detailed Advertisement/ Advertisement to download the MRPL Notification.
- Read the notification thoroughly and apply it before the last date.
- Click “Apply online” to register the online application form.
|Disclaimer: Aspirants are advised to check & confirm all the above said information with the concern official site notification. We are not responsible for any mismatches (spell/number error).|