MRPL Recruitment 2018 | Management Cadre Posts | Total 17 Vacancies | Apply online @ www.mrpl.co.in | Last Date 24.03.2018
MRPL Recruitment 2018: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited shortly MRPL has recently issued notification for Management Cadre [Laboratory Supervisor, Engineer (Fire), Executive (Finance), Executive (Internal Audit)] posts. Particularly 17 vacancies are allotted for the post. Interested candidates who are eligible for the post can apply through online mode on or before last date 24.03.2018.
Candidates download notification from official website given below. Read complete details clearly before apply for Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd (MRPL) Recruitment. Here details of vacancy, eligibility criteria, educational qualification, pay scale, selection process, application fee and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page.
Details of MRPL Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL)
Organization Type: Central Government
Total Vacancies: 17
Pay Scale: Rs. 60,000 – 1, 80,000/-
Job Location: Mangalore, Karnataka
|Name of Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility criteria for MRPL Recruitment 2018:
- M.Sc./B.E in Fire & Safety/CA/ICWA/MBA/Equivalent degree from recognized university.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Candidates should have maximum age 28 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official website given below.
- Written test
- Group Discussion/Group Task
- Personal Interview
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
|SC/ST/PWD/Ex-serviceman /regular employees of MRPL||Nil|
|General/OBC (including non-creamy layer)||Rs. 750/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By SBI Internet Banking/other major bank’s Internet Banking/ Debit/Credit.
How to apply for MRPL Recruitment 2018:
- Go to official website -> mrpl.co.in
- Click on option -> Human Resource ->Careers
- Find correct notification -> No.73/2017 and open it.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Fill up your details in online application form and check once.
- Finally submit your application form via online mode on or before last date 24.03.2018.
|Starting date of online application||21.02.2018|
|Last date for submission of application||24.03.2018|