MS University Recruitment 2018 | Manonmaniam Sundaranar University | Assistant Professor Posts | Total 207 Vacancies | Apply @ www.msuniv.ac.in | Last Date 31.05.2018
MS University Recruitment 2018: Manonmaniam Sundaranar University has invites offline application from qualified candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Professor on temporary basis in 06 MS University Colleges & 04 Constituent Colleges. Particularly, 207 vacancies are allotted for Assistant Professor position. This is surely good opportunities for candidates who are waiting for professor/teacher posts. Eligible candidates can send their prescribed format of application to MS University offices address on or before the last date of 31.05.2018.
Interested candidates download the official notification from www.msuniv.ac.in. Read the advertisement clearly to check your eligibility criteria and other mandatory details. If you are eligible take print out of offline application and fill all details. Send your application via offline to given office address till the last date. Here more details of eligibility criteria, vacancies details and how to apply for this vacancies in this page brief.
Details of MS University Recruitment 2018:
|Organization Name||Manonmaniam Sundaranar University|
|Organization Type/Employment Category:||State Government|
|Name of the post||Assistant Professor|
|Job Location||Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu|
Vacancy Details of MS University Recruitment 2018:
|Name of the post||Department/Subjects||Vacancies|
|Computer Application / Science||24|
Eligibility criteria for Manonmaniam Sundaranar University 207 Vacancies:
- Candidates should have NET/SLET/Ph.D from recognized university/institution.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode
- Check details of postal address in official notification given below.
How to apply for MS University Assistant Professor Vacancies:
- Go to official website-> www.msuniv.ac.in.
- Click on correct notification link in the home page (Under: ANNOUNCEMANT).
- Read the notification to check your eligibility.
- Take print out of the application form and fill all details clearly.
- Enclose passport size photo and necessary documents with self-attested.
- Finally send the application via offline mode to given address.
|Starting date for submission of offline application||23.05.2018|
|Closing date for submission of offline application||31.05.2018|