Murshidabad District Jobs 2019 | District Magistrate & Collector, Social Welfare Section | Accountant & DEO Posts | Total Vacancies 37 | Last Date 15.03.2019 | Apply @ www.murshidabad.gov.in
Murshidabad District Jobs 2019: Murshidabad District is going to fill up 37 vacancies in District Magistrate & Collector, Social Welfare Section. It invites offline application from qualified candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Accountant & Data Entry operator posts. As per the Murshidabad District recruitment notification, these 37 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Applicants who want to get government jobs in West Bengal can use this chance. Murshidabad District job application form and notification is available in official website. The last date for submission of application is 15.03.2019.
Applicants must have completed graduate from recognized university. Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test/ computer test/ viva voce. After that selected applicants will be engaged on Murshidabad, West Bengal. Applicants should submit offline application only. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of current openings in Murshidabad district, fresher’s jobs, latest jobs, upcoming vacancies, merit list, selection list and etc. are given in official website.
Details of Murshidabad District Jobs 2019
|Organization Name||District Magistrate & Collector, Social Welfare Section|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Accountant & Data Entry operator|
|Job Location||Murshidabad, West Bengal|
|Last Date for Submission of application||15.03.2019|
You may visit official website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Murshidabad District Vacancy Details 2019
- As per the notification, totally 37 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Murshidabad District Accountant & DEO Posts
- Applicants must have completed graduate from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should be 18 to 40 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of written test/ computer test/ viva voce.
Mode of Application
- Offline applications only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by post or by hand
New Administrative Building, Berhampore, Murshidabad (Kanyashree Room)
How to apply Murshidabad District Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website www.murshidabad.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Notification for contractual recruitment of Accountant and Data Entry Operation under Rupashree Prakalpa, Murshidabad” click on the advertisement
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address, before the lats date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|