MYMUL Mysore Recruitment 2019 | Mysore District Co-Operative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited | Jr. Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 173 | Last Date 09.10.2019 | Apply online @ mymul.coop
MYMUL Mysore Recruitment 2019: Mysore District Co-Operative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited is going to fill up 173 vacancies. It invites online application from qualified candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment notification @ www.mymul.coop for latest MYMUL Mysore job vacancy 2019. As per the www.mymul.coop Recruitment 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for MYMUL Mysore Diary 2019 Vacancy (i.e.) Assistant Manager, Technical Officer, Extension Officer, Chemist, Accounts Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Security Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Junior System operator, Junior Technician & other posts. Applicants who are looking for Karnataka govt jobs can make the KMF Mysore online registration from 09.09.2019 to 09.10.2019.
|Click here to get MYMUL Mysore Result 2020 for 173 vacancies|
|Click here to download MYMUL Admit Card 2019|
|Click here to apply 29 RBKMUL Recruitment 2019 [Last Date: 08.11.2019]|
MYMUL Mysore District Milk Union Ltd jobs 2019 notification & apply online link is available @ www.mymul.coop. Applicants should have possessed Degree/ Diploma/ Engineering/ ITI & age limit should be 18 to 35 years. Mysore Diary selection may be based on test/ interview. After that selected candidates will be placed at Mysore District Co-Operative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited [Karnataka]. Contenders have to pay required fee. More details of MYMUL Mysore recruitment vacancy, upcoming MYMUL Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming KMF Mysore notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of www.mymul.coop Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Mysore District Co-Operative Milk Producers Societies Union Limited|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Manager, Technical Officer, Extension Officer, Chemist, Accounts Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Security Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Junior System operator, Junior Technician & other posts|
|Job Location||Mysore [Karnataka]|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||09.09.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||09.10.2019|
|Last date for payment||10.10.2019|
You may visit www.mymul.coop Website to get more details about MYMUL recruitment. Here you will get details of Junior Technician, Technical Officer, Administrative Assistant & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
MYMUL Mysore Diary 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the MYMUL notification, overall 173 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Purchase Store Officer||01|
|MIS/ System Officer||01|
|Junior System operator||07|
Eligibility Criteria for MYMUL Junior Technician, Technical Officer, Administrative Assistant & Other Posts
- Applicants should have possessed Degree/ Diploma/ Engineering/ ITI from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 18 to 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Mysore Diary selection may be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via post office (check advt for details).
How to apply MYMUL Mysore District Milk Union Ltd Jobs 2019
- Go to official website mymul.coop.
- Click “Recruitment 2019” find the advertisement “Mymul Direct Recruitment (Online) – 2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|MYMUL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of MYMUL to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.