Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018 | Job Notification for Peon Post | Total Vacancies 39 | Last Date: 26.07.2018
Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018: District Court Mysore has recently published notification for Peon Posts. As per the notification, totally 39 vacancies are allotted for above said post. Candidates able apply to Mysore District Court Peon Vacancy through online mode on or before the last date 26.07.2018. Job Seekers those who are eagerly waiting for Karnataka Govt Jobs may utilize this brilliant opportunity.
Notification Details of Mysore District Court Recruitment
|Organization Name||Mysore District Court|
|Job Type||State Govt. Job|
Eligibility criteria Mysore District Court Vacancies:
- 07th Passed from a recognized Board.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
|SC, ST, CAT-1/ OBC||Rs. 100/-|
|Other Candidates||Rs. 200/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit Card and Net Banking).
Mode of Application
How to apply for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website (i,e) ecourts.gov.in/mysuru
- Click “Recruitment” and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then click online recruitment button to apply.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fee online on or before the last date.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Last date for submission of online application||26.07.2018|