Mysore District Court Recruitment 2019 | Process Server, Peon, Steno & Typists Posts | Total Vacancies 82 | Last Date 14.02.2019 | Apply online @ districts.ecourts.gov.in
Mysore District Court Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Judiciary – District Court of Mysore invites online application from qualified candidates. It is going to recruit 82 candidates for following posts Process Server, Peon, Typists-Copyists, Typists and Steno. Applicants who are seeking court jobs in Karnataka Govt can apply to this recruitment from 15.01.2019. As per the Mysore Court recruitment notification, these 82 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Eligible aspirants can apply to this recruitment via online on or before the closing date 14.02.2019.
Ecourt Mysore recruitment notification and online application is available in official website. Karnataka Judiciary will conduct interview for selection of suitable aspirants. After that selected candidates will be appointed at Mysore District Court, Karnataka. Aspirants must have possessed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. Applicants should submit the application via online mode only. More details of Mysore District Court Recruitment selection list, merit list, call letter, result, notifications, notices and etc. will be updated on official website.
Details of Mysore District Court Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||Karnataka Judiciary – District Court of Mysore|
|Job Type||Court Jobs|
|Job Name||Process Server, Peon, Typists-Copyists, Typists and Steno|
|Job Location||Mysore, Karnataka|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||15.01.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||14.02.2019|
You may visit Mysore District Ecourt Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Mysore Court Vacancy Details
- Karnataka Judiciary allocates overall 82 vacancies for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Mysore District Court Process Server, Peon, Typists-Copyists, Typists and Steno Vacancies
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on their performance in interview.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit the application via online mode.
How to apply Ecourt Mysore Jobs 2019
- Go to official website districts.ecourts.gov.in/mysuru.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement for above said posts.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly finally click submit button.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|APPLY ONLINE LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|