Mysuru District Jobs 2019 | Special Teachers Posts | Total Vacancies 50 | Last Date 15.03.2019 | Apply online @ mysore.nic.in
Mysuru District Jobs 2019: Karnataka govt is going to fill up 50 vacancies in Mysore district. It invites online application from qualified candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Special Teachers posts. As per the Mysuru recruitment notification, these 50 vacancies are allocated for Teachers post. Applicants who want to get government jobs in Karnataka can use this chance. Mysore District recruitment apply online link and notification is available in official website. Mysuru District Teachers recruitment online application link has been activated. The last date for submission of online application is 15.03.2019.
Applicants must have possessed PUC with D.Ed.Spl.Ed. (VI/HI) from a recognized University. Aspirants should have attained prescribed age limit and relaxation. Candidates will be selected on the basis of Academic Performance, Interview and Online test. After that selected applicants will be engaged on Mysore District, Karnataka. Candidates have to pay required fee and make the payment through online mode only. Applicants should submit online application only no other modes of application will be accepted. More details of current openings in Mysuru district, fresher’s jobs, latest jobs, upcoming vacancies, merit list, selection list and etc. are given in official website.
Details of Mysuru District Jobs 2019
|Organization Name||Mysuru District|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Special Teachers|
|Job Location||Mysore, Karnataka|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||01.02.2019|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15.03.2019|
You may visit mysore.nic.in website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Mysuru District Teachers Posts
- Applicants must have possessed PUC with D.Ed.Spl.Ed. (VI/HI) from a recognized University.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate should have minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Aspirants will be selected on the basis of Academic Performance, Interview and Online test.
Mode of Application
- Candidates can apply to this recruitment through online mode only.
- Rs.500 for general candidates and Rs.400 for SC/ ST candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can make the payment through online mode.
How to apply Mysore Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website mysore.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|