NABARD Office Attendant Mains Admit Card 2020 | 73 Office Attendant Jobs Vacancy | Main Exam Date 14.03.2020 | NABARD OA Call Letter @ www.nabard.org
NABARD Office Attendant Mains Admit Card 2020: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has released the NABARD Office Attendant Mains Admit Card 2020 on the date of 03.02.2020 and it has planned to conduct the main examination on 14.03.2020. Eligible candidates who have applied for the 73 post of Office Attendant may download their NABARD Office Attendant Mains exam call letters from the official website @www.nabard.org. NABARD online process for Office Attendant posts was completed on 12.01.2020. Applicants who are seeking bank jobs in central Govt can use this chance. NABARD Office Attendant Main Exam date, time and venue are given in the NABARD Call Letter 2020.
|Click here to get NABARD Office Attendant Prelims Result 2020|
As per the NABARD Recruitment Notification 2019, there are 73 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who have applied for these NABARD jobs 2019 those candidates download your admit card by using NABARD login credentials. National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development will select the candidates on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam & Language Proficiency Test. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India. More details of NABARD Office Attendant mains admit card 2020 hall ticket, result, NABARD Office Attendant syllabus, answer key, main exam pattern, cut off marks, upcoming notification, exam/ test centre and etc. are available in official website.
Details of NABARD Office Attendant Hall Ticket 2020
|Board of Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Category||NABARD Office Assistant Mains Admit Card 2020|
|Exam Scheme||Online Test|
|Office Attendant Main Exam Date||14.03.2020|
|NABARD Mains Exam Admit Card Status||Available Now (from 03.02.2020)|
You may visit www.nabard.org website to get more details about NABARD mains admit card 2020. Here you can get NABARD Office Attendant mains hall ticket details, how to download and direct link. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
NABARD Office Attendant Mains Exam Pattern 2020
- No of Questions: 150 questions
- Maximum Marks: 150 marks
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes
- Questions Type: Multiple choice questions
- Exam Mode: Online Mode
- Question Language: Bilingual (English/ Hindi)
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers, 1/4th of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty.
Exam Scheme for NABARD Office Attendant Recruitment
- NABARD will conduct the Main exam for 120 marks and exam scheme is given below,
Steps to Download NABARD Office Attendant Call Letter/ Hall Ticket 2020
- Go to official website nabard.org.
- Find the “Office Attendant – Main Examination Call letter / Information Handout” admit card link and then click on “Download Call Letter – Office Attendant“.
- It will redirect to the next page enter your NABARD login credentials.
- After that click submit button your hall ticket will display on the screen.
- You may download the call letter and bring it for write the exam.
|NABARD Mains Exam Call Letter||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|NABARD Mains Exam Notice||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|