NABARD Recruitment 2020 | Assistant Manager Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 10.03.2020 | NABARD Notification 2020 @ www.nabard.org
NABARD Recruitment 2020: NABFOUNDATION Mumbai is seeking to hire a suitable candidate for the post of Assistant Manager for handling IT and HR related work. Recently NABARD has released the recruitment advertisement at www.nabard.org. It invites applications along with CV via Mail from eligible Engineering Graduates for NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020. Aspirants who satisfy the NABARD eligibility those aspirants should forward their application form along with CV to following mail address i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the last date 10.03.2020.
|Click here to get NABARD Office Attendant Result 2020|
The candidate will be appointed on contract basis initially for a period of 3 years. Applicants will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria and shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview. The place of posting for the present will be Mumbai [Maharashtra]. NABARD Notification 2020 and application format is available @ NABARD careers i.e. www.nabard.org. Aspirants should hold Engineering and should have minimum 5 years’ experience. Age limit should be 30 years. More details of upcoming NABARD Recruitment notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NABARD Notification 2020
|Organization Name||NABFOUNDATION Mumbai|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant Manager|
|Salary||Rs.1.00 lakh per month|
|Job Location||Mumbai [Maharashtra]|
|Last Date for Submission of application via mail||10.03.2020|
Here you will get information of Assistant Manager like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Manager Posts
- Aspirants should hold Engineering Degree and should have minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Applicants will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria and shortlisted candidates will be called for an
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) mode only will be accepted.
- Mail Address: email@example.com
How to apply NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website nabard.org.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Assistant Manager for handling IT and HR related work”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NABARD Recruitment 2020 | 154 Vacancies | Assistant Manager Posts | Last Date 03.02.2020 | Apply Online for Direct Recruitment @ www.nabard.org
NABARD Recruitment 2020: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is going to recruit Officers Grade ‘A’ through Direct Recruitment. As we expected they issues their detailed advertisement (No.06/Grade A/2019-20 & No.07/Grade A(P&SS)/2019-20) regarding filling up of 154 vacancies for the above said Grade-A Officers posts. As per the NABARD Recruitment 2020 job notification, they are ready to appoint these NABARD Grade-A 2020 Assistant Manager positions under Rural Development Banking Service, Rajbhasha Service, Legal Service and Protocol & Security Service. NABARD Grade–A notification invites online application from the eligible candidates. All those interested applicants can apply online from 15.01.2020 to 03.02.2020 for these NABARD bank recruitment jobs opportunities.
The NABARD Assistant Manager job notification 2020 & apply online links are available now on their official website @ www.nabard.org. Candidates are requested to frequently check NABARD Vacancy 2020 details, apply online link, educational qualification, age limitation, application fee, payment mode, selection process and other information from the NABARD career web portal. Applicants should apply only through online mode; no other modes shall be encouraged. More details regarding NABARD Recruitment 2020 login/ visit their official website to get admit card, pre exam date, exam pattern, prelims result, syllabus, merit/ selection list, previous year paper, projects, pre result, main exam date, mains result, salary, exam schemes, short notices etc.
Details about NABARD Bank Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No.06/Grade A/2019-20|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now (from 15.01.2020)|
|Closure Date for Online Application||03.02.2020|
You can get more information about NABARD Recruitment 2020 Government Jobs upcoming vacancy & details about their admit cards, syllabus, exam date, old or pervious year question/assignment back papers, result etc. from our Daily Recruitment site, stay tuned.
NABARD Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Rural Development Banking Service||139|
|Protocol & Security Service||04|
|Totally, 154 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Careers:
Refer official notification to get detailed information about education, experience profile, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection mode, last date to apply, payment of fee, application mode and so on.
- Candidates must possess Bachelor’s Degree in any subject or Post Graduate degree or Ph.D. or Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant/ Company Secretary or PGDM or MBA or BE/B Tech/ BSC/ equivalent degree from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks
- Age shall be between 25 and 40 years for Protocol & Security Service & for others 21 and 30 years of age as on 01-01-2020.
The selection will be in three Phases as below,
- Online Examination & Interview
Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Online Mode (Refer advertisement for clear reference).
- Candidates are requested to apply online only through Bank’s website www.nabard.org.
Steps to Apply Online for NABARD Assistant Manager Jobs 2020 Notification:
- Go to the official website “https://www.nabard.org”.
- Pick the “Career Notice” from the menu bar.
- Find “Recruitment of Assistant Manager (P & SS) in Grade ‘A’ – 2020” and “Recruitment of Assistant Manager (RDBS/Rajbhasha/Legal) in Grade ‘A’ – 2020” and choose “Advertisement“.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Link for online application“
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled-in applications.
- Download the application form and make a print of it for future reference.