NABARD Recruitment 2021 | Specialist Consultants Post | 04 Vacancies | Last Date: 19.03.2021 | Apply Online @ nabard.org
NABARD Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizen having necessary qualification and experience for the post of Cyber Security Manager & Project Manager (Water resources Management/ Climate Smart Agriculture/ Soil & Land Management/ Conservative Agriculture/ Waste Management/ Green Transportation/ Green Financing)on contract basis. Totally 04 vacancies are allotted for the above post at its Head office, Mumbai. Candidates can apply online on NABARD website between 27.02.2021 to 19.03.2021. Applicant who are searching for Central Govt jobs can grab this opportunity and apply on or before the last date.
NABARD appoint candidates for a period of 3 years, and it will be extendable by 02 more year based on the performance. Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions given in the notification. Candidates who are selected for this NABARD jobs through the information provided in the online application. The shortlisted candidates called for interview. Diploma graduate are also to be eligible to apply this NABARD recruitment. Applicants are already in government service should produce NOC certificate at the time of interview. More details of NABARD vacancy 2021, NABARD career, upcoming recruitment, selection list, result will only be published on the Bank’s website.
Details of NABARD Recruitment 2021 Official Notification
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Advertisement no.||01 SPECIALIST CONSULTANTS ON CONTRACT- 2021|
|Job Name||Cyber Security Manager & Project Manager|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Notification Released Date||27.02.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||19.03.2021|
Applicant should visit the official website (nabard.org) of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development to get the details of Special Consultant posts. Here you will get the details NABARD recruitment includes educational qualification, age limit, selection process, salary details, application fees, apply mode and how to apply process. Stay tuned with dailyrecruitment.in to get more latest updates.
NABARD Job Vacancy Details 2021
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Cyber Security Manager (CSM)||01|
|Project Manager (Water resources Management/ Climate Smart Agriculture/ Soil & Land Management/ Conservative Agriculture/ Waste Management/ Green Transportation/ Green Financing)||03|
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Cyber Security Manager & Project Manager Vacancies
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree/ PG Diploma/ PH.D in a relevant field.
- Check the notification for more details.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2021)
- Maximum age limit should be 62 years.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Cyber Security Manager (CSM)||Rs. 3.75 Lakh|
|Project Manager (Water resources Management/ Climate Smart Agriculture/ Soil & Land Management/ Conservative Agriculture/ Waste Management/ Green Transportation/ Green Financing)||Rs. 1.5 Lakh|
- Candidates are required to pay Rs. 750 + 50 (Intimation charges).
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PWBD categories should pay Rs. 50 intimation charges only.
- The last date to apply online is 19.03.2021.
How to apply online for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Recruitment 2021
- First go to the official website “nabard.org”
- Click Career Notice to find the notification of Specialist Consultants on contract – 2021.
- If you are new user, register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registration, you may directly apply online using registration number and password.
- Enter the details properly and then click submit button.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
NABARD Recruitment 2021 | Bank’s Medical Officer| Last Date: 22.02.2021 | Download Application Form @ nabard.org
NABARD Recruitment 2021: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) has initiated the recruitment process by publishing the notification. NABARD is looking for suitable candidates to fill up the post of Bank’s Medical Officer (BMO). NABARD recruitment 2021 notification is available at www.nabard.org. NABARD is going to hire candidates on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration. Aspirants who searching for Bank jobs may apply for this BMO vacancy to start your career in NABARD. Candidates must have completed MBBS from university recognized by Medical Council of India. NABARD has declared 22.02.2021 as a deadline to submit the filled application form.
Before applying for NABARD vacancy, applicants are instructed to read recruitment notification and check eligibility. Central Government job seekers can apply for NABARD career by submitting application. NABARD recruitment 2021 application form have provided in notification itself. Application should be in prescribed format. Candidates must have minimum 2 years’ experience in relevant field. NABARD has decided to recruit candidates by conducting interview to fulfil the requirements. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Medical Tests. Selected candidates will be appointed at Panaji, Goa and Ribander, Goa. Contact period is initially for 5 years and it will be extended up to the age of 70 years in case of completion of contract.
Details of NABARD Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)|
|Job Name||Bank’s Medical Officer (BMO)|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||22.02.2021|
Aspirants need to visit www.nabard.org to get more career opportunities at NABARD. Here we have prescribed educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode and steps to apply for Nabard 2021 Notification. Also link for download recruitment and application form by given link. Stay with www.dailyrecruitment.in to know recent updates.
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD BMO Vacancy
- Applicants should hold MBBS/ Postgraduate Degree in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for more details.
- Refer advertisement for age limit.
- Selection of candidates will be based on Interview.
- Send the filled application form along with needed documents.
- Address: General Manager, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, Goa Regional Office, 3rd Floor, Nizari Bhavan, Menezes Braganza Road, Panaji, Goa- 403001.
Steps to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website nabard.org.
- Click CAREER NOTICES, find & click Engagement of Bank’s Medical Consultant (BMO) on contract basis with fixed hourly remuneration.
- Read the notification thoroughly.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Send the filled application form to prescribed address.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|