NABARD Recruitment 2019 | National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development | Bank’s Medical Officer Posts | Last Date 04.03.2019 | Download Application Form/ Notification @ NABARD Careers
NABARD Recruitment 2019: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development invites offline application from experienced aspirants to fill up following posts Bank’s Medical Officer Posts. There are many number of vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Applicants who are seeking bank jobs in Maharashtra can use this chance. Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to given via post and email. The last date for submission of application is 04.03.2019. NABARD recruitment application form and notification is available in official website.
Applicants must have completed MBBS from recognized university. Contenders must have attained the prescribed age limit and relaxation. NABARD will select the aspirants on the basis of interview. After that selected aspirants will be placed at Maharashtra/ anywhere in India. Applications via offline mode only will be accepted. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Contenders need not to pay any fee for this recruitment. More details of NABARD Bank jobs, NABARD exam date, call letter, merit list, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NABARD Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Job Type||Central Govt/ Bank Jobs|
|Job Name||Bank’s Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancy||Check Advt.|
|Job Location||Maharashtra/ anywhere in India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||04.03.2019|
You may visit NABARD Careers website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD BMO Posts
- Applicants must have completed MBBS from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 55 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NABARD will select the aspirants on the basis of interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Chief General Manager, Human Resource Management Department, National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, Head Office, Plot No. C-24, “G” Block, Post Box No. 8121, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400051
- Also candidates should send the scanned copy of application with all documents may be sent by mail to following email address
How to apply NABARD Recruitment Notification 2019
- Go to official website nabard.org
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send the print of the application form to given address.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|