NABARD Recruitment 2020 | Specialist Consultant Posts | Total Vacancies 13 | Last Date 23.08.2020 | NABARD Recruitment Notification @ www.nabard.org
NABARD Recruitment 2020: National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development is going to fill up 13 vacancies in Head Office Mumbai. Recently NABARD has released the recruitment notification for above said NABARD Vacancy 2020 @ www.nabard.org. Online applications are invited from eligible aspirants for Specialist Consultant Posts. Applicants who are looking for Bank jobs in central govt can make NABARD online registration from 07.08.2020 to 23.08.2020. As per the NABARD Specialist Consultant notification, these 13 vacancies are allocated for Project Manager, Senior Analyst, Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant, Cyber Security Manager, Assistant Cyber Security Manager, Additional Chief Risk Manager & Risk Manager Posts.
NABARD recruitment 2020 notification pdf & NABARD Recruitment apply online link is available in NBARAD career (www.nabard.org). Before apply to these NABARD opening candidates must check their eligibility (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. NABARD may select the aspirants on interview basis. After that selected candidates will be placed at Head Office Mumbai [Maharashtra]. More details of National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development vacancy, upcoming NABARD job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming www.nabard.org notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NABARD Specialist Consultant Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Job Type||Central govt/ Bank Jobs|
|Advt No||Advertisement No.01/ Specialist Consultant/2020-21|
|Job Name||Project Manager, Senior Analyst, Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant, Cyber Security Manager, Assistant Cyber Security Manager, Additional Chief Risk Manager & Risk Manager|
|Job Location||Head Office Mumbai|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||07.08.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||23.08.2020|
Before applying, candidates should read all the instructions carefully and ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the post. You may visit www.nabard.org Website to get more details about NABARD recruitment. Here you will get details of Specialist Consultant Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NABARD Vacancy details
- As per the NABARD recruitment notification overall 13 vacancies are filled by NABARD and post wise vacancy details are given below
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Remuneration (per month)|
|Project Manager||02||Rs.2.50 Lakh & Rs.3.00 Lakh|
|Senior Analyst||02||Rs.2.50 Lakh|
|Analytics-cum-Chief Data Consultant||01||Rs.3.75 Lakh|
|Cyber Security Manager||01|
|Assistant Cyber Security Manager||01||Rs.2.50 Lakh|
|Additional Chief Risk Manager||02||Rs.3.00 Lakh|
|Risk Manager||04||Rs.2.50 Lakh|
Eligibility Criteria for NABARD Specialist Consultant Vacancy
- Applicants must have possessed Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ Engineering in relevant discipline from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Maximum age limit should be 62 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NABARD selection may be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.50 for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates and Rs.800 for all other candidates.
- You should make only online payment.
How to apply NABARD Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website nabard.org.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment to the post of Specialist Consultant (On Contract) – 2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Steps to fill up NABARD Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|