NAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 | Horticulture Assistants Posts | Total 24 Job Vacancies | Apply Online Application Form @ NAC Hyderabad Careers (i.e. www.nac.edu.in) | Last Date 25th May 2019
NAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2019: National Academy of Construction (NAC) has announced recruitment notification for the post of Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) and Horticulture Assistants (Diploma) for a period of One year only. As per NAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 Notification, totally 24 vacancies are allotted for above said Telangana jobs. NAC Hyderabad is inviting online applications only. Candidates may apply online application form through NAC Hyderabad Careers on or before the last date of 25th May 2019. The job advertisement is available at NAC Hyderabad official website of www.nac.edu.in.
Candidates must have completed Graduation in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Graduates) or Diploma in Horticulture or Forestry for Horticulture Assistants (Diploma) from recognized University with minimum of 50% marks. Aspirants should be between 18 years to 44 years. The selection of candidates for appointment to this recruitment will be made by merit and caste roaster system. Submit online applications from 17/05/2019 to 25/05/2019 only. Shortlisted candidates list will be announced on 28.05.2019. Who wish to apply for National Academy of Construction (NAC) Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, NAC Hyderabad Admission 2019, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of NAC GHMC Recruitment 2019:
|Organization Name||National Academy of Construction (NAC)|
|Employment Category||Government Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Horticulture Assistants|
|No. of Vacancies||24|
|Advertisement No||NOTIFICATION No.: 02/2019|
|Job Location/ Duty Station||Hyderabad [Telangana]|
|NAC Official Website||www.nac.edu.in|
Here eligibility criteria, NAC educational qualification, NAC selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply NAC online and download official notification below. To know more www.nac.edu.in Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for National Academy of Construction Recruitment 2019:
- Graduation/ Diploma in Horticulture/ Forestry equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in NAC official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.05.2019)
- Minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum age limit is 44 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in NAC official notification given below.
- Merit and Caste Roaster System.
- Check more details of NAC selection process in official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- No Fee
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application Form||17.05.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Online Application Form||25.05.2019 till 05.00 PM|
|Short List Candidates List Released Date via NAC Website||28.05.2019|
|Date of Verification of Original Certificates||31.05.2019 at 10.30 to 04.00 PM|
|Provisionally Selected Candidates List Announced Date||04.06.2019|
How to Apply for National Academy of Construction (NAC) Hyderabad Recruitment 2019:
- Go to official website -> www.nac.edu.in
- Find the correct notification “Notification for Horticulture Assistants” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for NAC Hyderabad Jobs.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Note: Candidates willing to get the NAC Hyderabad Recruitment 2019 particularly from this page, so keep visit this page (i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in) for more upcoming National Academy of Construction Recruitment Updates in year 2019-2020.