Nadia District Jobs 2019 | District Health & Family Welfare Samity & District Magistrate and Collector | Nurse, DEO & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 70 | Last Date 10.07.2019 | Download Nadia District Application Form @ nadia.gov.in
Nadia District Jobs 2019: West Bengal govt invites offline application to fill up Lab Technician, Technical Supervisor, Counsellor, Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor, GNM, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Sr. Tuberculosis Lab Supervisor, Sr. Medical Officer, DEO & Accountant posts. Currently it has 70 openings at Nadia District. Recently it has published the recruitment advertisement for following organizations (i.e.) District Health & Family Welfare Samity & District magistrate and Collector (Rupashree Prakalpa). Aspirants who are searching for West Bengal govt jobs those candidates kindly use these Nadia District Jobs 2019. Aspirants have desired eligibility of Nadia District Vacancy 2019 those aspirants kindly send the application in Prescribed format to given address. The last date to submit the NAdi District Jobs application is 10.07.2019.
Nadia District recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Nadia District invites only who having 10+2/ Graduate/ PG Graduate/ MBBS/ Diploma/ GNM Course certificate. Aspirants must have attained prescribed age limit to apply these Nadia Openings 2019. DHFWS & Rupashree Prakalpa Nadia will recruit the aspirants on written test/ computer test/ interview basis. Candidates who have selected in Nadia District recruitment process those aspirants will be appointed at Nadia District, West Bengal. More details of Nadia District vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Nadia District Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare Samity & District magistrate and Collector|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Lab Technician, Technical Supervisor, Counsellor, Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor, GNM, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Sr. Tuberculosis Lab Supervisor, Sr. Medical Officer, DEO & Accountant|
|Job Location||Nadia, West Bengal|
|Last Date for Submission of application||10.07.2019|
You may visit nadia.gov.in Website to get more details about Nadia District recruitment. Here you will get information of Lab Technician, Technical Supervisor, DEO, Accountant & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
DHFWS & Rupashree Prakalpa Nadia 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the Nadia District notification, overall 70 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Kala-Azar Technical Supervisor||04|
|Sr. Tuberculosis Lab Supervisor||01|
|Sr. Medical Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Nadia District Staff Nurse, GNM, Lab Technician, DEO & Other Posts
- Aspirants must have possessed 10+2/ Graduate/ PG Graduate/ MBBS/ Diploma/ GNM Course from recognized board or institute or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 22 to 64 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- DHFWS & Rupashree Prakalpa Nadia will recruit the aspirants on written test/ computer test/ interview basis.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
Application Fee (only for DHFWS Posts)
- Rs.100 for Gen candidates and Rs.50 for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Other reserved candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via offline (Demand Draft-The Secretary, District Health & Family Welfare Samity Nadia, payable at Krishanagar, Nadia).
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
- For DHFWS Posts: The chief Medical officer of Health, Nadia & Secretary District Health & Family Welfare Samity, 5. D.L. Rou Road, Po-Krishangar, District- Nadia, Pin-741101 (by registered/ speed/ courier)
- For Rupashree Praklpa (DEO & Accountant): The Chairman, Deistrict Selection Committee, Rupashree Prakalpa, Nadia, Office of District magistrate and Collector, District Project Management Unit (DPMU), Rupashree Prakalpa, Nadia-741101
How to apply Nadia District Jobs 2019
- Go to official website nadia.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitments” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|