NPSC Recruitment 2018 | Nagaland Public Service Commission | Extra Assistant Commissioner, Secretariat Assistant & Other posts | Total Vacancies 62 | Last Date 10th Oct 2018 | Apply online @ npsc.co.in
NPSC Recruitment 2018: Nagaland Public Service Commission has planned to recruit applicants for following posts Extra Assistant Commissioner, Employment Officer, Assistant Public Relation Officer, Excise Inspector, Secretariat Assistant and Information Assistant. As per the NPSC notification 2018 overall 62 vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Candidates can make the online registration from 10th Sep 2018 to 10th Oct 2018. NPSC online application form and advertisement link is available in official website.
Nagaland PSC is going to conduct the written examination for selection of candidates. NPSC admit card, exam date, syllabus and etc. will be uploaded on official website. Candidates who have cleared the written exam will be called for interview. After that selected applicants will be engaged at Nagaland Public Service Commission. Aspirants must have possessed graduation in any disciplines from recognized university. Candidates should have prescribed age limit (21 to 30) and also must pay the prescribed examination fee (Rs.310) via online. More NPSC jobs 2018, NPSC answer key, result, cut off marks, upcoming notification, latest vacancies and etc. are available in NPSC website.
|Click here to apply 86 Asst. Professor & other posts|
Details of NPSC Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Nagaland Public Service Commission|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Extra Assistant Commissioner, Secretariat Assistant & other posts|
You may visit NPSC Website to get more details about this recruitment. This page explains information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Nagaland Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|Extra Assistant Commissioner||15|
|Assistant Public Relation Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NPSC Extra Asst. Commissioner, Employment Officer, Asst. Public Relation Officer & other Vacancies
- Graduation in any disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit (01.01.2018)
- Candidates should have minimum 21 years and maximum 30 years.
- Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Exam
Mode of Application
- Rs.310 for all candidates
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment
|Starting date for submission of online application form||10.09.2018 (10 AM)|
|Last date for submission of online application form||10.10.2018 (12 Noon)
How to apply NPSC Jobs 2018
- Go to official website npsc.co.in.
- Click “Advertisements“ find the advertisement “Advertisement No. NPSC-3/2018 dt. 31.08.2018 (NCS, NPS, NSS & Allied Services Examination 2018)”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment through online.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|
NPSC Recruitment | Common Educational Services Examination (CESE) 2018 | Asst. Professor, Sr. Technician, PGT & Various Posts | Total 86 Vacancies | Download Application Form @ www.npsc.co.in | Last Date 21st Sep 2018
NPSC Recruitment 2018: Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of Common Educational Services Examination (CESE). Totally, 86 vacancies are allotted for the following (as given below table) positions. Interested and eligible candidates can send their offline application form along with relevant documents to The Secretary, NPSC through registered post or post on or before the last date (21.08.2018).
Candidates must be age between 21 years to 30 years as on 01.01.2018. NPSC will conduct the written exam on prescribed date. Pay your examination fee of Rs. 300/- via offline mode by cash/ Demand Draft. The written exam date, Admit card, etc. will be notified later in the Commission website of NPSC. Incomplete and application received after the closing date shall be rejected. Who wish to apply for NPSC vacancies can visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of NPSC Notification:
|Organization Name||Nagaland Public Service Commission (NPSC)|
|Organization Type||State Government|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply download official notification and application form below.
Vacancy Details of Common Educational Services Examination (CESE):
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Assistant Professor (SCTE)||01|
|Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)||15|
Eligibility Criteria for NPSC Job Vacancies:
- Master’s Degree/ Ph.D/ National Eligibility Test (NET)/ SLET/ SET/ M.A/ B.Ed/ M.Ed/ M.Sc/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2018)
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Check details of age relaxation in official notification given below.
- Written Examination.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – By Post/ Registered Post.
- Check details of postal address in official notification given below.
- Rs. 300/-
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – By Demand Draft (DD)/ Cash in favour of Secretary, Nagaland Public Service Commission, Kohima Payable at Kohima.
|Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||23.08.2018 from 10.00 AM|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||21.09.2018 till 03.00 PM|
How to apply for NPSC Assistant Professor, Sr. Technicians, Lectures, Research Associate & PGT Exam Recruitment:
- Candidates go to official website of NPSC -> www.npsc.co.in.
- Click on option -> Advertisements.
- Find the correct notification “Advertisement No. NPSC-2/2018 dt. 21.08.2018 (Common Educational Services Examination 2018)” and open it.
- Read the notification clearly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates download the application form.
- Fill all mandatory details of application form neatly attach necessary document.
- Finally, submit your application through registered post/ post to given office address till the last date.
|APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|