NMRCL Recruitment 2018 | Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd | Manager & Engineer | Total Vacancies 12 | Last Date 19.06.2018 | Apply @ www.metrorailnagpur.com
NMRCL Recruitment 2018: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. recently released the recruitment notification for the following post of Manager & Engineer. Totally 12 vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Candidates apply to these jobs through offline mode on or before the last date 19.06.2018. Application Form and Notification is available in official website.
Applications are invited from young and dynamic candidates for Nagpur Metro Rail project and Pune Metro Rail Project. Candidates can send the filled application form to the given postal address before the last date ends. Candidates are required to pay fee through offline mode (i.e.) Demand Draft. You may refer the official notification to get more details about this recruitment. This page explains eligibility criteria, vacancy details, how to apply and etc.
Details of Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.|
|Job Type||Central Govt./ State Govt./Railway Jobs|
|Job Name||Additional General Manager, Additional Chief project Manager/Underground, Joint General Manager, Sr. Deputy General Manager, Deputy Chief Project Manager, Deputy General Manager, Manager, Asst. Manager, Sr. Section Engineer and Section Engineer|
|Job Location||Nagpur/ Pune or Anywhere in India|
Vacancy Details of Nagpur Metro Recruitment
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|Additional General Manager||01|
|Additional Chief project Manager/Underground||01|
|Joint General Manager||01|
|Sr. Deputy General Manager||01|
|Deputy Chief Project Manager||01|
|Deputy General Manager||02|
|Sr. Section Engineer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NMRCL Manager & Engineer Vacancy
- B.E/B.Tech in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Check the notification to get more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate maximum age should be between 32 years to 53 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Personal Interview
- Medical Examination
- Rs.400 for UR/BC (including Ex-Serviceman) and no fee for SC/ST/Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Offline – Demand Draft (in favour of MAHA – Metro, payable at Nagpur)
Mode of Application
- Offline – by Speed Post
- General Manager, Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., Metro House, 28/2, C K Naidu Marg, Anand Nagar, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440 001
How to apply NMRCL Manager & Engineer Post
- Go to official website metrorailnagpur.com.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement no “MAHA-Metro/HR/06/2018 Date: 30th May, 2018”
- To get the notification click “View” notification will be opened read it and check eligibility.
- Download then application form from notification fill up and send it to the given address along with dd and relevant documents.
|Date of Notification||30.05.2018|
|Last date to submit the application||19.06.2018|
NMRCL Recruitment 2018 | Chief Project Manager (Civil) | Total Vacancies 12 | Last Date 15.05.2018 | Apply online @ www.metrorailnagpur.com
NMRCL Recruitment 2018: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (MAHA-Metro) recently has announced the notification for the post of Chief Project Manager (Civil). Only 12 vacancies are allotted for this post. Candidate can apply to this job offline mode on or before the last date 15.05.2018. Applications are available in official website. Candidate can download the application form from official website and send it to the given postal address.
This recruitment is only for experienced candidates, so interested and eligible candidates apply to this job. More information about the recruitment is given in the official notification. You, may refer the notification for further details about notification. Here other information like educational qualification, age limit and selection process are given below.
Details of NMRCL Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (MAHA-Metro)
Job Type: Railway Jobs/Central Govt.
Job Name: Chief Project Manager (Civil)
Total Vacancy: 12
Job Location: Maharashtra, Pune or Anywhere in India
Vacancy Details of NMRCL Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Additional Chief Project Manager (Civil)-E6||04||Rs 43200-66000|
|Senior Deputy Chief Project Manager (Civil)-E4||05||Rs 32900-58000|
|Deputy Chief Project Manager (Civil)-E3||03||Rs 29100-54500|
Eligibility Criteria for MAHA-Metro Rail Recruitment
- B.E/B.Tech in Civil from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification and post wise experience.
- Candidate maximum age should be 45 years to 53 years.
- Check the notification post wise age limit and relaxation.
- Personal interview
- Rs 400/– for UR/OBC/Ex-Service man and fee is exempted for SC/ST/Women Candidates.
Mode of Payment
- Demand Draft – (in favour of MAHA-Metro, payable at Nagpur)
Mode of Application
- Offline- by Speed post
- Addl. General Manager (HR), Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. Metro House, 28/2, CK Naidu Marg, Anand Nagar, Civil lines, Nagpur-440 001.
How to apply NMRCL Chief Project Manager Vacancies
- Go to official website www.metrorailnagpur.com.
- Then click career and fond the advertisement” REQUIREMENT OF EXPERIENCED EMPLOYEES FROM METRO RAIL/ RAILWAY /RAILWAY PSU’S/ METRO RELATED INDUSTRIES ON CONTRACT / DEPUTATION BASIS FOR THE PERIOD OF FIVE YEARS / THREE YEARS EXTENDABLE UPTO FIVE YEARS RESPECTIVELY FOR CIVIL DEPARTMENT “
- Click “view” notification will be displayed read it carefully and check eligibility.
- Download application form from the notification and fill up correctly.
- Attached necessary documents along with application and then send it to the given postal address.
|Date of notification released||25.04.2018|
|Last date to send the application form||15.05.2018|
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (MAHA-Metro) | NMRCL Recruitment 2018 | Managers and Assistant Posts | 17 Vacancies | Apply @ Nagpur Metro website | Last Date 27.03.2018
NMRCL Recruitment 2018: Recently Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation (MAHA-Metro) Limited invites application from experienced candidates for Managers and Assistants posts on contract basis in Nagpur – Pune metro rail project. Totally 17 vacancies are allotted for the posts. This is really good opportunities for metro rail job seekers. Eligible candidates apply for this NMRCL recruitment via offline mode on or before last date of 27.03.2018.
Interested candidates read more information by downloading the official notification and check your eligibility to apply for this post or not. Moreover you can get the details like eligibility criteria, number of vacancies, how to apply for this job, educational qualification and pay scale are given below this page in brief.
Details of NMRCL Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Organization Type: Central Government/ Railway
Total Vacancies: 17
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Vacancy Details for Nagpur Metro Rail Recruitment
|Name of Post||Pay Scale||Vacancies|
|Deputy General Manager (Finance)-E3||Rs.29,100 – 54,500/-||03|
|Assistant Manager(Finance)-E1||Rs.20,600 – 46,500/-||06|
|Account Assistant – NS4||Rs.10,170 – 18,500/-||05|
|Office Assistant (HR) – NS4||Rs.10,170 – 18,500/-||03|
Eligibility criteria for MAHA-Metro Recruitment 2018
- Candidates should have CA/ICWA/MBA (Finance, HR)/U.G (Commerce) from recognized university/institute.
- Check more details of education qualification in official notification given below.
- Candidate should have maximum of age limitation 45 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Examination.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode – by postal.
Postal Address is,
Addl. General Manager (HR), Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd., Metro House, 28/2, C K Naidu Marg, Anand Nagar, Civil Lines, Nagpur – 440 001.
|UR/OBC/Ex-Service Man||Rs. 400/-|
Mode of Payment
- Offline Mode – by Demand Draft (D.D) in favour of MAHA – Metro, payable at Nagpur.
How to apply for Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2018:
- Go to official website –> metrorailnagpur.com.
- Click on option –> CAREERS in the home page.
- Select correct advertisement –> MAHA-METRO/HR/02/2018 DATE: 07th March, 2018.
- Download the notification (include application form) and read carefully to check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Take print of the application form and fill up your details correctly.
- Attach passport size photo (with self-attested), Demand Draft (write your name, DOB, post name & post code on back side of DD) and necessary certificates.
- Finally send the application form via postal on or before last date of 27.03.2018.
|Date of Notification||07.03.2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||27.03.2018|