Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020 | Specialist Officers Posts | Total Vacancies 30 | Last Date 21.07.2020 | Nainital Bank SO Recruitment Notification @ nainitalbank.co.in
Nainital Bank Recruitment 2020: Nainital Bank Ltd. currently has 30 vacancies at various States. It invites offline application from experienced candidates. As per the Nainital Bank recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Specialist Officers Posts i.e. Chartered Accountants, Credit Officers, Risk Officer, Marketing Officers, Law Officer & Planning Officer and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking Bank jobs can use this Nainital job opportunity. Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address. The last date for receipt of the application is 21.07.2020.
Nainital Bank recruitment application form and Nainital Bank SO Recruitment notification is available @ nainitalbank.co.in. Applicants must have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limit. Selection will be based on interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in India. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of Nainital Bank recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Nainital Bank Specialist Officers Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Nainital Bank Ltd.|
|Job Type||Bank Jobs|
|Job Name||Chartered Accountants, Credit Officers, Risk Officer, Marketing Officers, Law Officer & Planning Officer|
|Job Location||Various States|
|Last Date for Submission of application||21.07.2020|
Before applying for a post, the applicant should ensure that he/ she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the official notice. Here you will get information of SO Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Nainital Bank SO Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 30 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Nainital Bank Specialist Officer Vacancy
- Chartered Accountants: Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA)/ Fellow Chartered Accountant (FCA).
- Credit Officers: B.Com/ M.Com.
- Risk Officer: MBA (Finance)/ Master Degree in (Mathematics/ Statistics/ Econometrics).
- Marketing Officers: MBA (Marketing).
- Law Officer: Professional Degree in Law.
- Planning Officer: MBA (Finance) or MA (Economics).
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate age limit should be 22 years to 32 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
Mode of Application
- Offline applications only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by Registered/ Speed Post
The Vice President (HRM), The Nainital Bank Limited, Head Office, 7 Oaks Building, Mallital, Nainital-263001 (Uttarakhand)
- Applicants should pay Rs.1000 via Demand Draft in favour of the Nainital Bank Limited payable at Nainital (Uttarakhand).
How to apply Nainital Bank Recruitment Notification
- Go to official website nainitalbank.co.in.
- Click “Recruitments/ Results” find the advertisement “Notification for recruitment of specialist officers”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Nainital Bank SO Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from Nainital Bank Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Father Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|