NALCO Recruitment 2020 | Specialists Posts | 08 Vacancies| Last Date: 15-07-2020 | Apply @ nalcoindia.com
NALCO Recruitment 2020: NATIONAL ALUMINIUM COMPANY LIMITED a navratna company, India invites application for the posts of General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) & Specialists Posts. The company released new job notification for filling up 08 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ nalcoindia.com only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. Applicants searching jobs in odisha can use this chance. The last date to submit the application is 15-07-2020.
NALCO announced job notification on 25.06.2020. The posts is on contract basis initially for a period of two years for its hospital at S&P Complex, Angul. Selection will be based on personal Interview. The applicants are required to submit the application form along with relevant documents at the time of Interview. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. If the candidates preferred to apply more than one post, they should apply in a separate application form. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Interested doctors may call on us for a Personal Interview on 15.07.2020 at 9.00 AM at Training Centre, S&P Complex, Nalco Nagar, Angul.
Details of NALCO Recruitment 2020 Notification:
|Organization Name||NATIONAL ALUMINIUM COMPANY LIMITED|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Job Name||General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) & Specialists Posts|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||25.06.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||15-07-2020|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply regarding NALCO Advertisement 2020 are given below.
Vacancy Details of NALCO Jobs Odisha 2020:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|General Duty Medical Officer||02|
Eligibility Criteria for GDMO Posts 2020:
- Applicants should hold MD/ MS/ MBBS/ Diploma from a recognised university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 63 years.
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Test.
- Interested doctors may call on us for a Personal Interview on 15.07.2020 at 9.00 AM at Training Centre, S&P Complex, Nalco Nagar, Angul.
NALCO Recruitment Apply 2020:
- Go to the official website @ nalcoindia.com
- Click ‘Carrer’ given in the home page.
- Find ‘Advertisement for Contractual Doctors’
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Fill the application & appear for Interview.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NALCO Recruitment 2020 | Graduate Engineer Trainees Posts | Total Vacancies 120 | Last Date 15.06.2020 (Date Extended) | Apply online @ nalcoindia.com
NALCO Recruitment 2020: National Aluminium Company Limited is looking for young and dynamic Graduate Engineers to join as Graduate Engineer Trainees in various disciplines like Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation, Chemical, Metallurgy, Civil & Mining. Recently NALCO has starts the online process for NALCO GET Recruitment on 20.03.2020 (11.30 am). A new job NALCO Notification [Advt No: 10200207] was circulated at NALCO careers for NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2020. According to the NALCO Jobs notification, overall 120 vacancies are allocated for NALCO GET Vacancy. Applicants who are looking for Engineering Jobs in Central govt can apply to this recruitment on or before the last date 15.06.2020 (Date Extended).
NALCO invites applications through online mode only. Candidates should possess Full Time regular Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology and Candidates in the final year of their engineering may also apply. NALCO will be utilizing GATE 2020 score for recruitment of GETs. Candidates will be shortlisted on GATE 2020 Score then will be called for Personal Interview. Selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2020 notification & NALCO online application is available @ nalcoindia.com. More details of NALCO Bhubaneswar recruitment, upcoming NALCO Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming NALCO Graduate Engineer Recrutimene notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
NALCO Company Profile
National Aluminium Company Limited shortly NALCO is a public sector Aluminium Production Company. The Company has been functioning since 1981. NALCO has been located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha until now. They produce products such as Aluminium, Zeolite, Alumina and Hydrate. Presently, there are more than seven thousand employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, Indian Government awarded Navaratna Status to the company.
Details of NALCO GET Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Aluminium Company Limited|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt No: 10200207|
|Job Name||Graduate Engineer Trainees|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||20.03.2020 (11.30 am)|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||15.06.2020 (Date Extended)|
Here you will get information Graduate Engineer Trainees like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NALCO Bhubaneswar Job Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 120 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Discipline wise vacancy details are given below.
|Discipline||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainees Vacancy
- Candidates should possess Full Time regular Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Technology with not less than 65% in following disciplines Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Chemical/ Metallurgy/ Civil/ Mining.
- Candidates in the final year of their engineering may also apply.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Upper age limit should be 30 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- NALCO will be utilizing GATE 2020 score for recruitment of GETs. Candidates will be shortlisted on GATE 2020 Score then will be called for Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for Gen/ OBC/ EWS candidates and Rs.100 for all other candidates including departmental aspirants.
Mode of Payment
- You should make online payment via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
How to apply NALCO Recruitment through GATE 2020
- Go to official website nalcoindia.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Recruitment of Graduate Engineers Through GATE-2020.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
How to fill up NALCO Online Application
- Candidates should make registration and apply through login.
- Candidates shall fill up the online form with required details.
- Upload your photograph & Signature.
- Then make payment via online.
- Then click view application form.
- Candidates will be provided opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- You should check the application form once again whether the information are correct or incorrect.
- After that click submit button, your online form will be submitted.
- Then generate & print your registration Slip.
How to make Payment for NALCO GET Vacancy 2020
- Go to career page of NALCO.
- Then click “Apply Now” Click on “Make the Payment” which weill redirect you to Satte bank Collect page of SBI.
- Select “Odisha” under the state of the corporate/ institution.
- Select the payment category and choose “Nalco GET Recruitment 2020” enter the required details.
- Confirmation page is displayed with all details the candidate’s has entered.
- Now click on “Confirm” to proceed payment gateway to pay.
- Payment may be made using any one of the following options i.e. Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- On successful payment, one e-Receipt will be generated in PDF format.