NALCO Recruitment 2018 | National Aluminium Company Limited | Executive Posts | Total Vacancies 16 | Last Date 11.10.2018 | Apply online @ nalcoindia.com
NALCO Recruitment 2018: National Aluminium Company Limited invites online applications from eligible candidates. Recently it has released the recruitment notification for Executives posts (i.e.) Manager, Jr. Manager, General Manager, Dy. General Manager, Asst. General Manager & Asst. Manager. As per the notification totally 16 vacancies are allocated for above said posts. Candidates who are seeking for jobs in central government can use this golden opportunity. The last date for submission of online application form is 11.10.2018.
After that applied candidates will send the print of the application form to given address before the last date 17.10.2018. Candidates must have completed any degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university. Applicants must have prescribed age limit and need not to pay any fee for this recruitment. NALCO will conduct written test or GD & personal interview for selection of suitable candidates. After that selected applicants will be engaged on anywhere in India. A candidate should submit one application only. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of NALCO upcoming vacancies, latest jobs through GATE, cut off marks, admit card, result and etc. are given in Careers page.
National Aluminium Company Limited shortly NALCO is a public sector Aluminium Production Company. The Company has been functioning since 1981. NALCO has been located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha until now. They produce products such as Aluminium, Zeolite, Alumina and Hydrate. Presently, there are more than seven thousand employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, Indian Government awarded Navaratna Status to the company.
Details of NALCO Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||National Aluminium Company Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Starting date to submit the online application||21.09.2018|
|Last date to submit the online application||11.10.2018|
|Last date for receipt of hard copy of the application||17.10.2018|
You may visit NALCO careers to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
NALCO Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details
|Department||Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|Finance & Accounts||Asst. General Manager||03|
|Dy. General Manager||01|
|Asst. General Manager||01|
|Dy. General Manager||01|
|Public Relation & Corporate Communication||Jr. Manager||01|
|Asst. Manager/ Dy. Manager||03|
Eligibility Criteria for NALCO Executive Vacancy
- BE/ Degree in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification for educational qualification.
Age Limit (11.10.2018)
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age|
|Jr. Manager, Asst. Manager, Dy. Manager & Manager||44 years|
|Sr. Manager & Asst. General Manager||54 years|
|Dy. General Manager||56 years|
|Check official notification for age limit and relaxation.|
- Written test/ Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Mode of Application
- Offline – by post
- Recruitment Cell, HRD Department, Natioanl Aluminium Company Limited, NALCO Bhawan, P/1, Nayapali, Bhubaneswar – 751013.
How to apply for NALCO Jobs 2018
- Go to official website nalcoindia.com.
- Click “careers” find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT OF EXECUTIVES (FINANCE, MARKETING, PR&CC)”.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- To apply click “Online Application” enter your details click submit button.
- Take the print of the application form for your reference.
|APPLY ONLINE||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DOWNLOAD APP>>|
NALCO Recruitment 2018 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Total Vacancies 115 | Last Date 22.05.2018 | Apply online @ www.nalcoindia.com
NALCO Recruitment 2018: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) recently has announced the notification to fill up 115 vacancies for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee through GATE 2018. Candidates apply to this job through online mode on or before the last date 22.05.2018. Online application for this recruitment is available in official website.
It is a great opportunity for candidates who are waiting to work in NALCO organization. A candidate can apply one post only, more than one post will not be considered. Further information about the recruitment is given in the official notification; you may check the notification for more information about the recruitment. Here you will get other information like eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc.
Details of NALCO Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
Job Type: Central Govt.
Job Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Total Vacancy: 115
Job Location: Anywhere in India or Abroad
Vacancy Details of NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainees
|Name of the Discipline||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Engineers Recruitment 2018
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering with relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Candidate in the final year of their engineering may also apply.
- However check the notification for further details of educational qualification.
- Upper age limit of the candidate should be 30 years as on 22.05.2018.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- GATE Score 2018
- Personal Interview
Mode of Application
- Rs 500 for General /OBC & Rs 100 for SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates.
Mode of Payment
How to apply for NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainees
- Go to official website www.nalcoindia.com.
- Click “careers” will redirect to next page.
- Find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT OF GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE (GET) – 2018” and then click “Advertisement” notification will be opened.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility then back to careers page.
- First make the payment to click “click here to make payment” then take the e-receipt of the payment.
- Then click “click here to apply online” enters your details correctly.
- Upload your documents, photo and e-receipt of the payment finally click submit button.
- Take the print of the application form for your future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||23.04.2018 (10.30 am)|
|Last date for submission of online application||22.05.2018 ( up to 5.30 pm)|