NALCO Recruitment 2018 | Graduate Engineer Trainee | Total Vacancies 115 | Last Date 22.05.2018 | Apply online @ www.nalcoindia.com
NALCO Recruitment 2018: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) recently has announced the notification to fill up 115 vacancies for the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee through GATE 2018. Candidates apply to this job through online mode on or before the last date 22.05.2018. Online application for this recruitment is available in official website.
It is a great opportunity for candidates who are waiting to work in NALCO organization. A candidate can apply one post only, more than one post will not be considered. Further information about the recruitment is given in the official notification; you may check the notification for more information about the recruitment. Here you will get other information like eligibility, educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc.
National Aluminium Company Limited shortly NALCO is a public sector Aluminium Production Company. The Company has been functioning since 1981. NALCO has been located in Bhubaneswar, Odisha until now. They produce products such as Aluminium, Zeolite, Alumina and Hydrate. Presently, there are more than seven thousand employees are working in the company. Because of its performance, Indian Government awarded Navaratna Status to the company.
Details of NALCO Recruitment 2018
Organization Name: National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO)
Job Type: Central Govt.
Job Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Total Vacancy: 115
Job Location: Anywhere in India or Abroad
Vacancy Details of NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainees
|Name of the Discipline||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Engineers Recruitment 2018
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering with relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- Candidate in the final year of their engineering may also apply.
- However check the notification for further details of educational qualification.
- Upper age limit of the candidate should be 30 years as on 22.05.2018.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- GATE Score 2018
- Personal Interview
Mode of Application
- Rs 500 for General /OBC & Rs 100 for SC/ST/PWD/Departmental candidates.
Mode of Payment
How to apply for NALCO Graduate Engineer Trainees
- Go to official website www.nalcoindia.com.
- Click “careers” will redirect to next page.
- Find the advertisement “RECRUITMENT OF GRADUATE ENGINEER TRAINEE (GET) – 2018” and then click “Advertisement” notification will be opened.
- Read the notification carefully and check your eligibility then back to careers page.
- First make the payment to click “click here to make payment” then take the e-receipt of the payment.
- Then click “click here to apply online” enters your details correctly.
- Upload your documents, photo and e-receipt of the payment finally click submit button.
- Take the print of the application form for your future use.
|Starting date for submission of online application||23.04.2018 (10.30 am)|
|Last date for submission of online application||22.05.2018 ( up to 5.30 pm)|