Namakkal TNAHD Recruitment 2018 – Apply Offline for 48 Veterinary Assistant Vacancies – Download Application form @ namakkal.tn.nic.in – Last Date: 05.03.2018
Namakkal TNAHD Recruitment 2018: Aspirants who looking for a latest government jobs in namakkal, here a excellent news for you. Yes, Tamilnadu Animal Husbandry Department has announced to recruiting 48 Animal husbandry assistant vacancies in 2018. Those interested candidates can apply offline from 21st February to 05th March, 2018. Before you proceeding to apply, kindly check their eligibility criteria for Nammakkal TNAHD recruitment such as educational qualification, age limit, Pay scale and How to apply via offline.
In this post. We provide you the Complete information of TNAHD Namakkal recruitment 2018 notification such as Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more in brief.
Notification Details of Latest TNAHD Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Animal Husbandry Department
Job Category: State Govt Job, Tamil Nadu
Name of Post: Animal Husbandry(AH) Assistant
Total no of Vacancies: 48
Location of Job: Namakkal, Tamil Nadu
Official Website: www.namakkal.tn.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria of Namakkal TNAHD Job Vacancy 2018
- Must passed/Failed in 10th standard or it’s equivalent field from a authorized institute.
- Candidates should know Cycling well, also must be candling a animals.
- Rs.15900 – 50400/- Grade 2
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2015)
- General: 18-30 years
- SC/ST: 18- 35 years
- BC/MBC – 18-32 years.
- PH Candidates – Age relaxation should be 10 years.
- However, check the official notification for more information.
How to Download application form for Namakkal TNAHD Recruitment 2018?
- Aspirants visit the Official website of TNAHD (i.e) http://www.namakkal.tn.nic.in/
- Go to “Homepage”–> Recent news tab and then download application form Link by clicking ” Animal Husbandry Assistant – Vacancy Details “.
- Before apply, read the official notification carefully and then you proceed to fill up the details in application form
- Once you are eligible, fill up all required fields on the application form and attached with the necessary documents such as Community certificate, Address proof, Mark sheet.etc as well.
- Send the Application form to the mentioned address in the official notification on or before the last date of 05.03.2018 at 5.45 PM.
|Starting Date to Submit Application||21.02.2018|
|Last Date to Submit the Application form||05.03.2018 at 5.45 PM|