Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2017 | Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) | Superintendent Post | Latest Vacancies 10 | Notification date 03.08.2017
Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2017- Narcotics Control Bureau shortly called as NCB invites application for Superintendent Post on deputation basis. Totally, 10 Vacancies are allotted for the above said post. Candidates should apply for this post through the offline mode only. Eligible and willing candidates can download application format from NCB official website (i. e) www.narcoticsindia.nic.in. Candidates should send their filled application within 60 days from the date of published the notification.
Candidates should see the eligibility criteria in Narcotics Control Bureau official notification. And check whether you are eligible to apply. Application once submitted again you cannot apply for the jobs. So fill required details carefully and attach necessary documents (mentioned in the notification) finally, should send filled application before the last date. Candidates don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Candidates can get other details like educational qualification, age limit and pay scale details in this page.
Details of Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: Narcotics Control Bureau
Organization Type: Central Government job
Name of the Post: Superintendent
Total Vacancies: 10
Pay scale: Rs. 9300-34800 + GP 4800/-
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Eligibility criteria of Superintendent
- Candidate should have completed Bachelor’s degree from a recognized institute/University.
- Need experience in enforcement of regulatory laws and collection of intelligence for 5 yrs.
- Age should not exceed more than 56 yrs.
Mode of Application
Send the application following postal address,
Deputy Director (Admin), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block no: 1, Wing no: 5 R K Puram, New Delhi- 110066.
How to apply for NCB Recruitment 2017
- First go to NCB official website nic.in.
- Click “Vacancies” tab in the left side of home page.
- Find the notification “for the post of Superintendent on deputation basis 03/08/2017” and download notification with application in pdf.
- Check whether you are eligible to apply, and read it well.
- Now fill required details in the application carefully and don’t miss any field blank.
- Finally, candidates should send the filled application along with necessary documents to given address.
|Date of notification||03.08.2017|
|Last date to send the application||Within sixty (60) days|