NCB Recruitment 2021 | Junior Intelligence Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 100 | Last Date 15.04.2021 | Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2021 Application Form @ narcoticsindia.nic.in
NCB Recruitment 2021: Narcotics Control Bureau invites offline application from experienced candidates. It has planned to fill up 100 vacancies in all over the country. NCB has already released the recruitment notification [F.No.II/4(14)/2020/Estt-1800] on 15.12.2020. Now it has extended the last date up to 15.04.2021. As per the NCB recruitment notification, these vacancies are allocated for Junior Intelligence Officer Posts. Aspirants who are looking for any degree jobs in central government can use this NCB job opportunity. Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to given address on or before 15.04.2021.
Narcotics Control Bureau recruitment application form and NCB Recruitment notification is available in official website. NCB may conduct written test/ interview for selection of suitable candidates. After that selected candidates will be posted on anywhere in India. Applicants must have possessed degree and must hold analogous posts on regular basis. Contenders should submit offline application only no other modes of application will be accepted. Applications received after the scheduled date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of narcoticsindia.nic.in recruitment, NCB upcoming vacancies, narcotics department vacancy, latest central govt jobs, merit list, call letter, selection list, NCB exam syllabus, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)|
|Job Name||Junior Intelligence Officer|
|Pay scale||Rs.9300-34800 + GP 4200|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last date for submission of application||15.04.2021 (date Extended)|
You may visit NCB Website to get more details about Narcotics Control Bureau recruitment. This page explains the details of Jr. Intelligence Officer Posts (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
Eligibility Criteria for NCB Junior Intelligence Officer Vacancy
- Applicants must have possessed Degree from recognized university.
- Aspirants must hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate’s age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NCB may conduct written test/ interview for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit offline application only.
- Address: Deputy Director (Admn.), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No.1, Wing No. 5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066
How to apply for Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website narcoticsindia.nic.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement for above said posts.
- Click on the NCB advertisement, notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download Narcotics application form from notification then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|