NCB Recruitment 2018 | Narcotics Control Bureau | Junior Intelligence Officer Posts | Total Vacancies 166 | Last Date within 60 days | Download Application Form @ narcoticsindia.nic.in
NCB Recruitment 2018: Narcotics Control Bureau invites offline application from young and professional candidates. It has announced 166 vacancies at all over the country. Recently NCB has released the recruitment advertisement for these 166 vacancies. As per the NCB recruitment 2018 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Junior Intelligence Officer Posts. Narcotics Control Bureau recruitment 2018 application form and notification is available in official website. Aspirants who are looking for central government jobs can use this opportunity. Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to given address within 60 days from the date of issue of this circular.
NCB will fill up these vacancies on deputation basis for the period of initially 03 years. NCB may conduct written test/ interview for selection of suitable candidates. After that selected candidates will be posted on anywhere in India. Applicants must have possessed degree from recognized university. Contenders should submit offline application only no other modes of application will be accepted. Applications received after the scheduled date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of NCB upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, merit list, call letter, selection list, result and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NCB Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Junior Intelligence Officer|
|Salary||Rs.9300 – 34800 + GP Rs.4200|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Last date for submission of application||within 60 days from the date of issue of this circular|
You may visit NCB Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for NCB Junior Intelligence Officer Posts
- Degree from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate’s age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NCB may conduct written test/ interview for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit offline application only.
- Qualified candidates should send the filled application form to following address
Deputy Director (Admn.), Narcotics Control Bureau, West Block No.1, Wing No. 5, R.K. Puram, New Delhi – 110066.
How to apply for Narcotics Control Bureau Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website narcoticsindia.nic.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement “For the post of Junior Intelligence Officer on deputation basis 11.10.2018”.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check eligibility.
- Download application form from notification then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address within 60 days from the date of issue of this circular.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|