NARL Recruitment 2019 | JRF Posts | Total Vacancies 13 | Last Date 22.07.2019 | Apply Online @ www.narl.gov.in
NARL Recruitment 2019: National Atmospheric Research Laboratory has recently released an advertisement for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow Posts. Totally 13 vacancies are allotted in these posts. It invites online and offline application from the eligible candidates. Person who searches for jobs in Central Government can use this chance. Applicants can apply latest job vacancies in NARL via online mode from the date 29.06.2019 to 22.07.2019. The last date for sending hard copy of the application via offline mode is 29.07.2019.
NARL recruitment 2019 notification and apply online link is available in the NARL official website. Aspirants should have possessed the following educational qualification such as Post Graduate/ M.E/ M.Tech from the recognized university for this national atmospheric research laboratory recruitment 2019. The upper age limit should be 28 years for this narl jrf recruitment 2019. Candidates will be filtered on the basis of written test/ personal interview. The chosen candidates will be placed at Andhra Pradesh.
Details of NARL Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest NARL notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||National Atmospheric Research Laboratory|
|Job Type||Central Government|
|Job Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||13|
|NARL JRF Salary||Rs.31,000/-|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Starting Date for Online Registration||29.06.2019|
|Last Date to apply online||22.07.2019|
|Last Date to send offline application||29.07.2019|
Applicants must read official notification before apply to this latest NARL job recruitment 2019. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs, Andhra Pradesh government jobs and Engineering jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for NARL JRF Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Post Graduate/ M.E/ M.Tech from the recognized university.
- Applicants must be qualified in NET/GATE/JAM/JEST examination.
- The maximum age limit should be 28 years for this latest NARL job recruitment.
- The selection will be based on written test/ personal interview.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can submit their application via online mode and send their printed application through offline mode to the following address given below,
The Administrative Officer, National Atmospheric Research Laboratory, P.B.No.123, S.V. University P.O, Tirupati-517502, Andhra Pradesh.
How to apply for NARL Jobs 2019
- Go to official website narl.gov.in
- Find the “Work with NARL” option and click Careers on it.
- Search for the notification regarding this recruitment and select it.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Enter the prescribed details in the application form correctly and apply for the above said posts and take the print of the application.
- Send the printed application and copies of the original certificates and required documents to the given address.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applications must be sent via both online and offline mode for the latest job openings in NARL 2019. Please refer the official website for narl syllabus, admit card, further updates, selection list of candidates, changes and upcoming vacancies in NARL 2019.