National Museum Recruitment 2020 | Copy Writer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies: 08 | Last Date: 19.06.2020 | Apply @ nationalmuseumindia.gov.in
National Museum Recruitment 2020: National Museum in New Delhi, also known as the National Museum of India, is one of the largest museums in India. The museum announced new job notification for the posts of Copy Writter, Graphic Designer, Product Designer, Visitor Experience Manager and Web Developer. As per the notification, 08 vacancies are filled by National Museum. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness. A great opportunity for job seekers seeking jobs in Delhi. Applicants can apply @ nationalmuseumindia.gov.in. Application should reach the office on or before 19.06.2020.
National Museum announced new job notification on 26.05.2020. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. The above said posts is on tenure for the period of two years, which can be extendable as per the performance of candidates. lnterested candidates may submit their applications for the appropriate posts through e mail to email@example.com with complete bio data and relevant documents. Application without documents will be rejected. Incomplete applications are liable to be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. Selected candidates will have to produce original documents at the time of interview.
Details of National Museum Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||National Museum – Ministry of Culture|
|Organization Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Copy Writter, Graphic Designer, Product Designer, Visitor Experience Manager and Web Developer|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||19.06.2020|
Be in touch with our dailyrecruitment site, because you will get latest updates here. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Vacancy Details of Product Engineer & Other Posts:
- Overall 08 vacancies are allocated by National Museum Recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria for Copy Writer & Other Posts:
- Applicants should hold Any Degree/Bachelor degree/ Master Degree/ MA/ BA in a prescribed discipline from a recognised university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- Check notification for age details.
- Selection will be based on Interview/Test.
Mode of Application:
- Candidates can send application via online.
- Applicants can send their application through email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to Apply for National Museum Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official website @ nationalmuseumindia.gov.in
- Click ‘Vacancy’ given in the home page.
- Find advertisement ‘Vacancy Notice (Professionals for Museums and Cultural Spaces) – 26.05.2020’ for above said posts to know the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- And finally send it to the above said mail address.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
National Museum Recruitment 2020 | Consultant Posts | Total Vacancies 06 | Last Date 24.04.2020 | Museum Recruitment 2020 Notification @ nationalmuseumindia.gov.in
National Museum Recruitment 2020: National Museum – Ministry of Culture, Janpath New Delhi invites applications in the prescribed format from eligible candidates for Consultant (Central Asian Antiquities), Consultant (Company Paintings) & Consultant (Manuscripts) Posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Delhi those candidates can apply to this Museum recruitment 2020. According to the National Museum Delhi Recruitment notification, overall 06 vacancies are allocated for National Museum Consultant Vacancy. Interested and eligible candidates should send the application form to given postal address and applicants may also submit their application to given mail address on or before 24.04.2020.
Selection will be based on educational qualification, experience and personal interaction of shortlisted candidates. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at New Delhi. Applicants should have excellent communication skills in English and proficiency in working in MS-Suit. Before apply to these Museum Job openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. National Museum India Recruitment notification & Museum recruitment application form is available @ nationalmuseumindia.gov.in. More details of National Museum India recruitment, upcoming Museum Jobs in India notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of National Museum Delhi Recruitment
|Organization Name||National Museum – Ministry of Culture|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Consultant (Central Asian Antiquities, Company Paintings & Manuscripts)|
|Salary||Rs.75000 per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date for Submission of application||24.04.2020|
Here you will get information of Consultant Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details National Museum India Recruitment
- As per the notification, overall 06 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the posts||No of vacancy|
|Consultant (Central Asian Antiquities)||02|
|Consultant (Company Paintings)||02|
Eligibility Criteria for National Museum Consultant Vacancy
- Candidates should hold Master Degree in History of Art/ Fine Art/ Buddhist Art/ Buddhism/ Mediaeval etc.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in field of Research/ Content Development/ Museum Curation.
- Age limit should be 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on educational qualification, experience and personal interaction of shortlisted candidates.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online (mail) or offline mode nly will be accepted.
- Postal Address: Administrative Officer, National Museum, Ministry of Culture, Janpath, New Delhi-110011
- Mail Address: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
How to apply Museum Jobs in India 2020
- Go to official website nationalmuseumindia.gov.in.
- Click “Vacancy” find the advertisement “Engagement of Consultants at National Museum”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up Museum Recruitment Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from National Museum Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Mode of Selection, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|