NRTI Recruitment 2020 | Faculty & Other Posts | Total Vacancies: 39 | Last Date: 10.11.2020 | Apply Online @ nrti.edu.in
NRTI Recruitment 2020: National Rail and Transportation Institute (NRTI) is India’s first and only transportation university located in Vadodara, Gujarat, India. They released new job notification for filling up 39 vacancies. The posts are Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Deputy Finance Officer, Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Administrative Assistant & Junior Assistant. Interested applicants seeking Railway Jobs can use this chance. The application needs to be submitted online on nrti.edu.in. The last date to submit the application form is 10.11.2020.
Candidates can start apply from 11.10.2020. The engagement is purely on regular basis. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. The applicant should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification. Selection will be based on Interview/ Test. Candidates should hold degree & should have attain a prescribed age limit. For more details regarding recruitment candidates should visit official website regularly.
Details of NRTI Vacancy Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||National Rail and Transportation Institute|
|Job Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Deputy Finance Officer, Junior Accounts Officer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Administrative Assistant & Junior Assistant|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||10.11.2020|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details of NRTI Advertisement 2020:
- Overall 39 vacancies are allocated for NRTI Recruitment 2020:
|Posts||No. of Posts|
|Deputy Finance Officer||01|
|Junior Accounts Officer||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NRTI Junior Assistant Posts 2020:
- Applicants should hold M.Tech./MBA/ Ph.D/ Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree in a concerned field from a recognised university.
- However refer advertisement for more details.
- For Professor– 55 years.
- Associate Professor– 50 years.
- Assistant Professor– 35 years.
- Deputy Finance Officer– 50 years.
- Junior Accounts Officer/ Assistant Librarian/ Assistant Registrar – 40 years.
- Administrative Assistant– 35 years.
- Junior Assistant– 28 years
- Check advertisement for age limit.
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
How to Apply Online for NRTI Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ www.nrti.edu.in
- Click ‘Careers’ given in the home page.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Through Online Registration Link ‘Click Here’ apply Online.
- Fill the details carefully and finally submit it.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & ONLINE APPLICATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|