NATPAC Recruitment 2020 | Project Associate & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 42 | Last Date: 26.08.2020 | Apply Online @ natpac.kerala.gov.in
NATPAC Recruitment 2020: KSCSTE- National Transportation Planning and Research Centre is an autonomous research centre in the field of traffic and transportation and was brought under the umbrella of the Department of Science, Technology and Environment, Government of Kerala. They has recently published a notification (NATPAC/84/202-GA1) for the positions of Proiect Fellow, Proiect Associate & Project Technician on contract basis. According to the NATPAC recruitment 2020 notification 42 vacancies are allocated for this mentioned NATPAC Kerala Recruitment 2020 posts. Interested Engineering Contenders may apply online from the date of 10.08.2020 to 26.08.2020.
The above posts is on contract, further which may be extended as per the requirement. Its a great opportunity for candidates seeking Jobs in Engineering & who are desired to work in NATPAC. Applicants have to submit their online application enclosed with necessary documents as mentioned in the application form. Incomplete application & application after the due date will be strictly rejected. Applicants should hold degree & should have attain prescribed age limit. People working in government sector should apply through proper channel. The selected candidates will be appointed at NATPAC Kerala. More details of NATPAC Jobs, upcoming NATPAC Notification, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NATPAC Recruitment Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||KSCSTE- NATIONAL TRANSPORTATION PLANNING AND RESEARCH CENTRE|
|Organization Type||State Govt/-|
|Name of the position||Proiect Fellow, Proiect Associate & Project Technician|
|Basic Pay||Check advt/-|
|Starting date for submission to apply||10.08.2020|
|Last date for submission to apply||26.08.2020|
KSCSTE – National Transportation Planning and Research Centre (NATPAC), an institution under by State Government of Kerla (Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment). As per the NATPAC notification, some instruction and procedure of this jobs are mentioned in following sections such as Vacancy and pay scale details, Educational qualification, mode of application and steps to apply. Be in touch with our dailyrecruitment site to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of NATPAC Kerala Jobs 2020
|Name of the Discipline||No. Of Vacancy|
Eligibility criteria for KSCSTE- NATPAC Recruitment 2020 notification:
- Applicants should possess B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.S/ MCA/ MSc/ Diploma/ ITI in relevant discipline.
- Refer NATPAC Recruitment 2020 notification for brief details about it.
- The Maximum age limit is 35 years.
- Check NATPAC recruitment 2020 notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Interview.
- Visit and verify NATPAC recruitment 2020 notification for brief details.
Mode of Application
- Application via online mode is accepted.
Steps to apply NATPAC Careers 2020:
- Go to Official web portal of NATPAC @ (natpac.kerala.gov.in).
- Find and select the “Careers” on the home page of NATPAC.
- Select the required advertisement and read it completely.
- Through the apply online link given, candidates can register online.
- Finally submit the application & take a print of application for future use.
- For any other references, check NATPAC Website.
|ONLINE APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|