NSRY Karwar Recruitment 2019 | 145 Vacancies | ITI Trade Apprenticeship Posts | Last Date Within 01.12.2019 | Download Notification @ www.indiannavy.nic.in
NSRY Karwar Recruitment 2019: Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar inviting applications for ITI Trade Apprenticeship. NSRY Karwar holds 145 job vacancies for the eligible candidates of Indian citizen. According to Karwar Naval Base Recruitment 2019 job notification, interested candidates are required to register online on www.apprenticeship.gov.in & then are advised to forward print out of “Apprentice Profile” along with the mentioned documents by speed/ registered post. The last date for submitting receipt of hard copy of “Apprentice Profile (My Profile)” for this Defence Job along with the necessary documents is 01.12.2019. You can download Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprenticeship application form & job notification from the official website @ www.indiannavy.nic.in.
NSRY Karwar recruitment appointment will be made on contract basis for the candidate those who are qualifying from the Written/ Trade Examination. Merit list shall be prepared on basis of performance in written examination & those candidates would be called for Document Verification/ Interview. Selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination at Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar, Karnataka. Candidates selected finally are to sign on apprenticeship contract & limited accommodation (for boys only) may be available. More information regarding ITI written exam date, syllabus, exam pattern, question paper, cut off marks, answer key, salary detail etc. will be uploaded on Indian Navy official website.
Details about Naval Ship Repair Yard Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar|
|Job Category||Central Government of India [Defence Job]|
|Advertisement No||Encl to NSRY (Kar) Letter No. HDS/1001|
|Designation||ITI Trade Apprenticeship|
|Stipend||Rs. 9000 pm|
NSRY Karwar Jobs Vacancy 2019 in Detail:
|Information and Communication Technology Maintenance||04|
|Marine Engine Fitter||06|
|Building Maintenance Technician||03|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||03|
|Mechanic Motor Vehicle||12|
|Mechanic Ref and AC||10|
|Sheet Metal Worker||06|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||12|
|Totally, 145 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for Karwar Naval Base Recruitment:
Refer Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar official notification to get more details about education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection mode, exam date, exam pattern, vacancy, salary & so on.
- 8th standard pass, Matriculation or equivalent with minimum 50% marks, 65% aggregate marks in the relevant ITI trade recognized by National/ State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT / SCVT).
- Candidates should have completed 14 years and be below 21 years of age as on date of commencement of course.
- Written/ Trade Examination
- Document Verification/ Interview
- Medical Examination
- Online mode, Candidates are required to register online on www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Offline mode, On completion of online registration, candidates are required to forward print out of online application by speed/ registered post to the below pinned address.
The Officer-in-Charge, Dockyard Apprentice School, NSRY, Naval Base PO, Karwar, Karnataka – 581 308
Steps to Apply & Download Naval Shipyard Recruitment Online Registration Form & Job Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://www.indiannavy.nic.in”.
- Find and choose the correct ITI Trade Apprenticeship Training advertisement.
- Else download the below hosted advertisement by clicking on the provided link.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get to “apprenticeship.gov.in” & select “Apprentice” from the menu bar.
- If you are a new user, click “Candidate Registration” from the dropdown of “Apprentice”.
- Then activate your registration by clicking “Apprentice Activation”, after that select “Apply for Apprenticeship”.
- Finally, edit your application by choosing “Apprentice Profile” option & download it.
- If you are an existing user, directly edit & download your application form and make a print of it.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|