NBCC Recruitment 2021 | Trainee/ Jr. Translator Posts | Total Vacancies: 07 | Last Date: 21.06.2021 | Download NBCC Job Notification @ nbccindia.com
NBCC Recruitment 2021: NBCC (India) Limited announced new job notification (Advt No.07/ 2021) for the posts of Management Trainee & Jr. Hindi Translator on direct recruitment basis. As per the NBCC India Job notification, 07 vacancies are allocated for NBCC India Jobs 2021. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness. Aspirants who are seeking Central Govt jobs can use this NBCC recruitment 2021 chance. NBCC announced new job notification on 18.05.2021. Applicants can download NBCC Job Notification @ nbccindia.com. Applicants should apply online on or before 21.06.2021
Aspirants can apply from 22.05.2021 for this NBCC Careers. The selected candidate of NBCC India jobs 2021 will be taken on Direct Recruitment basis. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. lnterested candidates should submit their relevant documents along with the online application form for this NBCC India Trainee Vacancy. Only short-listed applicants will be called for Interview. Maximum age limit should be 27-29 years. More Details of NBCC Vacancy, Upcoming Job Notices, Admit Card, Merit List, Result will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NBCC Job Notification 2021:
|Organization Name||NBCC (India) Limited|
|Advertisement No||07/ 2021|
|Job Name||Management Trainee & Jr. Hindi Translator|
|Salary||Jr. Hindi Translator- Rs.24,640/- & Management Trainee- Rs.40,000- Rs.1,40,000/-|
|Starting Date of submission of application||22.05.2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||21.06.2021|
Be in touch with our dailyrecruitment site, because you will get latest updates here. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Vacancy Details of NBCC Jobs:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Jr. Hindi Translator||02|
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Trainee Vacancy 2021:
Educational Qualification for NBCC Translator Jobs:
- Refer notifications for Educational Qualification details.
- Management Trainee- 29 Years (Max)
- Hindi Translator- 27 Years (Max)
- However check notification for more details.
Selection Process for NBCC India Vacancy:
- Selection may be based on Interview/ Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via Online is accepted.
- Apply through the link attached below.
Steps to Apply for NBCC Limited Latest Jobs 2021:
- Go to the official website @ nbccindia.com
- Click ‘Human Resources>> Career>> Career@NBCC’, find the advertisement (Advt No.07/ 2021) for the above said posts.
- Check the advertisement to know the eligibility criteria.
- Once the Online Application Link gets activated, Apply Online for the above said Posts.
- Finally submit it before the last end dates.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
NBCC Recruitment 2021 | Site Inspector Posts | Total Vacancies 120 | Last Date 14.04.2021 | NBCC Recruitment Notification @ www.nbccindia.com
NBCC Recruitment 2021: NBCC (India) Limited requires dynamic and result oriented professionals for the post of Site Inspector (Civil) & Site Inspector (Electrical) on Contract basis initially for a period of two years. It invites online mode applications from 25.03.2021 and apply online link has been activated. Recently NBCC India has released new employment notice [Advt. No. 05/2021] on 24.03.2021 to fill up 120 vacancies. Applicants who are searching Diploma jobs in central govt kindly use this NBCC Site Inspector Vacancy. According to the NBCC Recruitment notification, online mode applications will be received up to 14.04.2021.
NBCC Recruitment Notification & NBCC Recruitment apply online link is available @ www.nbccindia.com. Application received through e-mail will not be entertained. No hard copy of application is required to be sent to any address by post. Candidates who are seeking central govt jobs must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. NBCC selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and selected candidates will be appointed at anywhere in India. More details of www.nbccindia.com recruitment, NBCC latest vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NBB Site Inspector Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||NBCC (India) Limited|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 05/2021|
|Job Name||Site Inspector (Civil & Electrical)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||25.03.2021|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||14.04.2021|
You may visit NBCC Careers Website to get more details about www.nbccindia.com recruitment. Here you will get information of Site Inspector posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates & upcoming govt exams.
Eligibility Criteria for NBCC Site Inspector Vacancy
- Candidates should possess Diploma in Civil/ Electrical from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Minimum 4 Years of experience in relevant field.
- Upper age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NBCC selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT)
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
- Rs.500 for all candidates and no fee for SC, ST, PwBD & Departmental candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment through debit card/credit card/ netbanking/ UPI/ Paytm/ Google Pay.
How to apply NBCC India Limited Recruitment 2021
- Go to official website nbccindia.com.
- Click “Human Resources->Career->Careers @ NBCC”
- Find the advertisement “APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE POST OF SITE INSPECTOR (CIVIL) AND SITE INSPECTOR (ELECTRICAL) ON CONTRACT BASIS- ADVT. NO. 05/2021.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Back to the page, click “Click to Apply”.
- If you are new user, you have to make registration otherwise you may login to your account then start to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|