NCC Chennai Recruitment | Office Assistant, Driver, Boat Lascar & Store Attendant Posts | Total 05 Vacancies | Download Application Form | Last Date 10.09.2018
NCC Chennai Recruitment 2018: National Cadet Corps Department popularly called as NCC has released notification for the recruitment of Office Assistant, Driver, Boat Lascar and Store Attendant Posts in Chennai. Totally, 05 vacancies are allotted for above said positions. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for following positions (mentioned in table) through offline mode on or before 10.09.2018.
Candidates may submit their application in a white paper clearly writing the required details like, name, DOB, permanent address for communication, educational qualification, caste and community and mobile number duly signed. Photo copies of educational certificate, community certificate, nativity certificate, employment card etc. must be forwarded along with application. Application received after the last date and incomplete will be rejected.
Details of NCC Chennai Notification:
|Organization Name||National Cadet Corps Department|
|Organization Type||State Government|
|Name of the Post||Office Assistant, Driver, Boat Lascar & Store Attendant|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
Vacancy Details of NCC Chennai Advertisement:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
Eligibility Criteria for NCC Chennai Recruitment:
- Candidates must 8th pass/Equivalent from recognized university/institution.
- For Driver: Must Possess a Current Driving License of Heavy Motor Vehicle (HV).
- For Office Assistant: To know Cycling.
- For Boat Lascar: To know all type of swimming in the sea.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2018)
|Categories||Minimum Age Limit||Maximum Age Limit|
|For SC, SC(A) & ST||18 Years||35 Years|
|For MBC,DC,BC (OBCM) & BC (Muslims)||32 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen, BC, MBC, SC, SCA & ST||53 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen & Others||48 Years|
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode-By hand/registered post/speed post.
Postal Address is,
Commander, NCC Group Headquarters, Madras ‘B’, Chennai.
|Last date for receipt of application||10.09.2018 till 05.30 Hrs.|
How to apply for NCC Chennai Jobs:
- Candidates go to official website -> www.tn.gov.in.
- Find the correct notification and open it.
- Read the notification to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates download the application form.
- Fill all required details of application form and attach necessary document.
- Finally, submit your application through offline to concerned office address till the last
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|