National Council for Cooperative Training | LDC, Driver, Stenographer & MTS Jobs | Total Vacancies 21 | Apply @ ncct.ac.in | Last Date: 13.06.2017
National Council for Cooperative Training recently released an advertisement of NCCT Recruitment 2017 Notification. Contenders who waiting for a New Delhi Government Jobs can check this post. As per NCCT Job Notification, It going to recruiting the eligible candidates in the vacancies of Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff & Various Posts. it consist NCCT 21 Vacancies. Interested candidates may visit the official notification to apply. This is brilliant job opportunity to the unemployed candidates, So Job Hunters you can can utilize this opportunity and should apply NCCT application Online mode before the last date which is 13th June 2017.
This Page explains detailed information on National Council for Cooperative Training Recruitment Notification, Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit and more. For more information about NCCT Jobs of 2017 Please visit the the official link.
Details of NCCT Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: National Council for Cooperative Training (NCCT)
Organization Type: Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 21
Job Location: New Delhi
Vacancy Details of NCCT Recruitment 2017
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy|
|1||Library & Information Assistant||01|
|2||Building Overseer cum Caretaker||01|
|4||Lower Division Clerk||01|
|5||Staff Car Driver||02|
- Candidates are suggested to check official notification for post wise salary details.
Eligibility criteria for National Council for Cooperative Training Jobs
- NCCT looking Candidates who have done posses 10th / Diploma (Civil/ Electrical Engineering) / Graduation Degree from any recognized University/ Board/Institute.
- Candidates Age limit should minimum is 18 yrs and maximum is 25 yrs.
- Relaxation will be applicable as per organization norms.
- Written Test
- Typing test
- Skill test
|SC/ST/PWD/Female Candidates||No Fees|
Mode of Payment
- Online Payment – Credit Card, Debit Card and also Net Banking.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for NCCT Recruitment 2017
- Go to Official website http://www.ncct.ac.in/
- Find the advertisement and then read the notification carefully.
- Check whether you are eligible and then apply online.
- Fill all mandatory details correctly and then upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Check the information given in the application carefully and then submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future use.
|Opening date of online application||24.05.2017|
|Last date of online application||13.06.2017|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|