NCDRC MTS Admit Card 2019 | MTS Examination Date 17.11.2019 (Tentative) Download OMR Based Written Test Call Letter @ ncdrc.nic.in
NCDRC MTS Admit Card 2019: National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) has released their Group C MTS Admit Card on the official website @ http://ncdrc.nic.in. NCDRC Group C MTS Exam will be held tentatively on the date of 17.11.2019. NCDRC decides to conduct OMR Based Written Test for MTS Jobs Vacancy 2019. The date, time and centre/venue will be made available on your particular hall ticket/call letter. Candidates who have applied successfully for this NCDRC Group C Delhi Central Government Jobs for the posts of MTS, LDC & UDC can now download your call letters officially. NCDRC has decided to conduct this Group C MTS exam tentatively on the date of 17.11.2019.
As per the NCDRC Group C Recruitment Notification 2019, there are 37 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who have applied for these NCDRC MTS admit card 2019 can downloaded for this Group C jobs by using NCDRC login credentials. NCDRC Delhi online process for group c posts was completed on 31.08.2019. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India. Refer NCDRC official web portal to gather details like admit card/ hall ticket, result, NCDRC Group C syllabus, answer key, exam date, exam pattern, cut off marks, upcoming notification, latest vacancies and etc.
Details of NCDRC Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) Group C Admit Card 2019:
|Board of Organization||National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC)|
|Category||NCDRC MTS Admit Card 2019|
|Designation||Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Selection Procedure||OMR Based Written Examination|
|Examination Date||Tentatively on 17.11.2019 (Sunday)|
|Exam Centre & Time||Noticed on Call Letter|
|MTS Hall Ticket Status||Available Now|
The call letter should be brought with you to the examination venue along with your recent passport size photograph duly pasted on it. Those who fail to bring hall ticket are not allowed to admit exam. Keep watching Daily Recruitment regularly for more information regarding NDRC MTS Amit Card 2019 upcoming updates, answer keys, syllabus, exam pattern, exam date, result and so on.
NCDRC MTS Exam Date & Written Exam Pattern 2019:
National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) select the candidates on the basis of OMR based Written Test, Descriptive Test and Typing Test. The NCDRC MTS Admit Card 2019 may provides the followings for UDC, LDC & MTS positions.
- Exam Scheme: Written Examination
- Exam Type: OMR Based Written Test
- Exam Mode: Pen & Paper
- Questions Type: Objective Type Tests
- Number of Questions : 100
- Qualifying Marks: 50% except SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PH
- Duration of Paper : 2 hours (i.e., 120 Minutes)
- Exam Date: Tentatively on 17.11.2019 (Refer hall ticket)
- The OMR based Objective Type Test will be the basis for preparation of final select list/merit list and there will be no rounding off of marks.
NCDRC MTS OMR Sheet Test Question Pattern 2019:
National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (NCDRC) contains 4 different sections, Selection shall be made on the basis of OMR based Written Examination as detailed under:
|Part A||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25|
|Part B||Numerical Aptitude||25|
|Part C||General English||25|
|Part D||General Awareness||25|
|Duration: 02 hours|
Steps to Download National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission MTS Admit Card:
- Go to the NCDRC official website “http://ncdrc.nic.in”.
- Pick “Jobs Direct Recruitment 2019” from the side menu list.
- Select “Click here to download Admit Card for the post of MTS Group C”.
- Enter your NCDRC login details such as online application no, DOB & email-id.
- Your NCDRC MTS Admit Card 2019 will display on the screen.
- Download & make a print of it for future reference.
|NCDRC MTS ADMIT CARD||DOWNLOAD HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|