NCERT Recruitment 2019 | National Council of Educational Research and Training | Lower Division Clerk Posts | Total Vacancies 17 | Last Date Within 21 days | Download NCERT Application Form/ Notification @ www.ncert.nic.in
NCERT Recruitment 2019: NCERT New Delhi invites applications from Ex-Servicemen and Persons With Disability (PWD) category candidates for special recruitment drive for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) for filling up 12 ex-servicemen vacancies and 05 PWD vacancies. As per the NCERT recruitment notification, these 15 openings are allocated for NCERT LDC jobs 2019. NCERT invites offline mode application from 12th passed aspirants. Aspirants who are looking for central govt jobs in Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka & etc should send the filled application from to NCERT New Delhi address within 21 days from the date of publishing of advertisement in the newspaper.
NCERT recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. National Council of Educational Research and Training recruitment offers great career opportunities for 12th passed candidates. Age limit is mandatory to apply these NCERT jobs 2019. NCERT will conduct written test for selection of suitable EXSM & PWD candidates for LDC posts. Who have shortlisted in NCERT recruitment process will be placed at New Delhi, Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysuru & Shillong. Aspirants need not to pay any fee for this recruitment. More details NCERT jobs, upcoming vacancies, latest notification, result, exam date and etc. are given in official website.
National Council of Educational Research and Training shortly NCERT was established by government of India. NCERT has been functioning since 1961. Headquarter of NCERT has been located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi until now. NCERT helps and advices the central and state government of India in the acdemic oriented matter related to the school education. NCERT performs functions such as preparation of syllabus and text books, teaching materials and tools and educational research and experimentation.
Details of NCERT LDC Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Job Name||Lower Division Clerk|
|Salary||Rs.5200-20200+ GP Rs.1900|
|Job Location||New Delhi, Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysuru & Shillong|
|Last date to submit the application||21 days from the date of publishing of advertisement in the newspaper|
You may visit www.ncert.nic.in Website to get more details about NCERT LDC Jobs 2019. Here you will get information of Lower Division Clerk posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Lower Division Clerk Vacancy
- Applicants must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized board.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NCERT will conduct written test for selection of suitable aspirants.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address by ordinary post
Section Officer (R-II), 5th Floor, Zakir Hussain Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
- Or you can dropped in the drop box available at the following address
Ground Floor, Zakir Hussain Khand, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
How to apply NCERT LDC Jobs 2019
- Go to official website ncert.nic.in.
- Click “Vacancies” find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NCERT Recruitment 2019 | Consultant and Other Posts | Total Vacancies 50 | Walk-in Date 27.05.2019 to 07.06.2019 | Download Notification @ ncert.nic.in
NCERT Recruitment 2019: NCERT has recently released an announcement for the openings in Consultant, Senior Consultant, Assistant Librarian, Junior Project Fellow and Production Assistant Posts. It is going to fill 50 vacancies in this recruitment. Qualified aspirants are invited for the Walk-in. Candidates who searches for central government jobs can utilize this chance. The walk-in interview will be held from 27.05.2019 to 07.06.2019. Applicants can download notification and application format from the official website.
Candidate must have possessed M.Phil./ Ph.D./ Master’s Degree in relevant subject from the recognized university. Applicant must have experience in related field for this employment. Candidate should have attained the prescribed age limit for these NCERT vacancies. It filters the candidates based on their walk-in interview performance. The selected candidate will be posted under engagement on contract basis and placed at Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh) & New Delhi.
Details of NCERT Recruitment 2019
The advertisement details of NCERT latest notification are described in the table as follows.
|Organization Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Consultant, Senior Consultant, Assistant Librarian, Production Assistant & Junior Project Fellow|
|Total No. of Vacancy||50|
|Job Location||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh & New Delhi|
|Walk-in date||27.05.2019 to 07.06.2019|
Please visit the official website for the detailed notification before apply. People can visit www.dailyrecruitment.in for more notifications like Central government Jobs, State Government Jobs and etc.
Post wise Vacancy Details for NCERT Notification 2019
NCERT is going to hire candidates for various posts. The post wise vacancy with salary details are described below.
|Name of the Post||Salary||Vacancy|
|Junior Project Fellow||22|
Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Consultant & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the above said posts.
- Applicant must have any one of the following qualification such as Master’s Degree in relevant subject, M.Phil., Ph.D., etc. from the recognized university.
- Candidate must have cleared any one of the eligibility test such as NET/SLET/SET conducted by the UGC or CSIR commission except for Ph.D. degree.
- For Junior Project Fellow: Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Check advertisement for other posts age limit.
- The NCERT will select candidates by their performance at the time of walk-in interview.
|Date & Time||Walk-in Venue|
|03.06.2019 for Junior Project Fellow (09.30 AM to 11.00 AM)||Department of Elementary Education (DEE), 4th Floor, Room No. 415, G.B. Pant Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016|
|27.05.2019 to 07.06.2019 (10.00 AM to 11.30 AM) for all other posts||Check Advt.|
How to attend Walk-in for NCERT latest Jobs 2019
- Go to official website ncert.nic.in
- Find the “Recruitment” link on this website.
- Search the “notification” link for this recruitment and click on it.
- Read the official notification carefully.
- Download the application form given in the notification and fill it with prescribed details correctly and bring the application to the walk-in interview.
Person who fulfills the eligibility criteria can apply to this latest NCERT recruitment. Use this chance and get the government job with this opportunity. Please refer the official website for further updates and changes about this job.