NCERT Recruitment 2019 | AE, Electrician, Technician, Store Keeper & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 51 | Last Date Within 21 Days | Download NCERT Notification @ www.ncert.nic.in
NCERT Recruitment 2019: National Council of Educational Research & Training invites offline application from eligible candidates to fill up 51 vacancies in New Delhi. Recently NCERT Delhi has published the recruitment notification [No. F. 3-9/2019/CIET & F. No. 11-4/2019-20/E-lll/rectt.(D)] for above said NCERT New Delhi vacancy. As per the NCERT notification, these vacancies are allotted for AE, Electrician, Technician, Store Keeper, Film Assistant, T.V. Producer, Cameraman, Floor Assistant, Film Assistant, Assistant Editor & Other posts. Applicants who are seeking central gvot jobs in Delhi should send the filled application form Within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the employment news.
National Council of Educational Research & Training recruitment 2019 notification application form is available @ www.ncert.nic.in. Applicants should pass 8th Std/ Matric/ Diploma/ ITI/ Degree/ Master Degree and age limit should be between 25 years to 50 years. Selection will be based on test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at anywhere in Delhi. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Contenders have to pay required fee via DD/ IPO. More details of NCERT recruitment vacancy, upcoming NCERT jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
National Council of Educational Research and Training shortly NCERT was established by government of India. NCERT has been functioning since 1961. Headquarter of NCERT has been located at Sri Aurbindo Marg in New Delhi until now. NCERT helps and advices the central and state government of India in the acdemic oriented matter related to the school education. NCERT performs functions such as preparation of syllabus and text books, teaching materials and tools and educational research and experimentation.
Details of NCERT New Delhi Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Council of Educational Research & Training|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. F. 3-9/2019/CIET & F. No. 11-4/2019-20/E-lll/rectt.(D)|
|Job Name||AE, Electrician, Technician, Store Keeper, Film Assistant, T.V. Producer, Cameraman, Floor Assistant, Film Assistant, Assistant Editor & Other|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||Within 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the employment news|
You may visit www.ncert.nic.in Website to get more details about NCERT recruitment. Here you will get information of AE, Electrician, Technician, Store Keeper, Film Assistant & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NCERT 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the NCERT notification, overall 51 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Audio Radio Producer||01|
|Dark Room Assistant||01|
Eligibility Criteria for AE, Electrician, Technician, Store Keeper, Film Assistant & Other Posts
- Applicants should pass 8th Std/ Matric/ Diploma/ ITI/ Degree/ Master Degree from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 25 years to 50 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to given address (check notification to get address details)
- Rs.200 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via DD/IPO payable in favour of “Secretary, NCERT at New Delhi”.
Steps to apply for NCERT Jobs 2019 Notification
- Go to official website ncert.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|