NCLT Recruitment 2020 | Stenographer Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 20.05.2020 | NCLT Delhi Recruitment Notification @ nclt.gov.in
NCLT Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited by National Company Law Tribunal for engagement of Stenographer purely on contractual assignment in NCLT, Delhi. Recently NCLT Dehi has published the recruitment notice [No. 10/98/2017-NCLT (Steno Delhi)] on 24.04.2020 @ nclt.gov.in. Currently it has many numbers of openings at Delhi. According to the NCLT recruitment notification, these vacancies are assigned to NCLT Stenographer Vacancy. Applicants who are searching government jobs in Delhi ans who are willig to service in NCLT Delhi should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date. The last date for receipt of the application for NCLT Stenographer Recruitment is 20.05.2020.
NCLT will recruit the candidates on contract basis. Applicants must have possessed Graduate from recognized university. Having speed in English Shorthand @ 100 wpm. Preference will be given to the retired government employee. Selection will be based on skill test & interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at New Delhi. NCLT Stenographer recruitment notification and NCLT recruitment application form is available in official website (nclt.gov.in). Application received after the due date or incomplete application will be rejected. More details of NCLT vacancy, upcoming NCLT Jobs notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NCLT Stenographer Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Company Law Tribunal|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. 10/98/2017-NCLT (Steno Delhi)|
|Last Date for Submission of application||20.05.2020|
Here you will get information of Steno Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for NCLT Stenographer Vacancy
- Applicants must have possessed Graduate from recognized university.
- Having Speed in English Shorthand @ 100 wpm.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NCLT Delhi selection will be based on skill test & interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Assistant Registrar, National Company Law Tribunal, 6th Floor, Block No.3, C.G.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
How to apply NCLT Recruitment 2020 Notification
- Go to official website nclt.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Engagement of Stenographer purely on contractual assignment in NCLT, Delhi“, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
Steps to fill the NCLT Delhi Recruitment Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from NCLT Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph and sign across.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, Fathers Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational details, Experience Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- Read the declaration carefully.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|