NCLT Recruitment 2019 | National Company Law Tribunal | Registrar, Steno & Other Posts | Total Vacancies Various | Last Date 15.04.2019 | Apply @ nclt.gov.in
NCLT Recruitment 2019: National Company Law Tribunal invites offline application from qualified aspirants. Currently it has many numbers of openings at various locations. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Dy. Registrar, Assistant Registrar, Court Officer, Private Secretary & Stenographer posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Karnataka, Tamilnadu and Maharashtra can use this chance. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address. The last date for receipt of the application is 15.04.2019.
NCLT recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed Degree in Law/ Graduate from recognized university. Selection will be based on skill test/ interview. Selected aspirants will be placed at Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata and Mumbai. Application received after the due date or incomplete application will be rejected. More details of NCLT recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NCLT Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Company Law Tribunal|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. 10/57/2017-NCLT (Pt-II)|
|Job Name||Registrar, Court Officer, Private Secretary & Steno|
|Job Location||Delhi, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kochi, Kolkata and Mumbai|
|Last Date for Submission of application||15.04.2019|
You may visit Official Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NCLT 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, there are many numbers of vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise details are given below.
|Name of the post||Salary||No of vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for NCLT Registrar, Court Officer, Private Secretary & Steno Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Degree in Law/ Graduate from recognized university.
- For Registrar & Court Officer posts, applicants should be a retired officer.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 62 years (for Registrar, Asst. Registrar & Court Officer posts).
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on skill test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
The Under Secretary, National Company Law Tribunal, Room No. 614, Block No.3, C.O.O. Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
How to apply NCLT Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website nclt.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement for above said posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|