North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 | PGT, TGT & Other Posts | Last Date 30.09.2019 | Apply Latest 22 Job Vacancies @ ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
North Central Railway Recruitment 2019: North Central Railway has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Lecturer (PGT), Assistant Teacher (TGT) and Primary Teacher (PRT) Posts. It is going to fill 22 vacancies in the above said posts. Offline applications are invited from the qualified candidates. The last date for sending application via offline mode is 30.09.2019. North Central Railway recruitment 2019 notification and application form are available in the official website of NCR Indian Railways.
The walk in will be held on the dates from 04.11.2019 to 06.11.2019. Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Senior Secondary School / Post Graduate/ Master’s Degree/ Integrated Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree/ D.Ed./B.El.Ed./B.Ed from the recognized board or university. The minimum and maximum age limit should be 18 and 65 years for this NCR recruitment. The selection will be based on walk in interview. The chosen candidates will be posted at North Central Railway College, Tundla, Uttar Pradesh.
Details of ncr.indianrailways.gov.in Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest North Central Railway notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||North Central Railway|
|Job Name||PGT, TGT & PRT|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||22|
|Job Location||North Central Railway College, Tundla|
|Last Date to send application||30.09.2019|
|Walk in Interview Date||04.11.2019 to 06.11.2019|
Candidates must read the official notification before apply to this latest job recruitment in North Central Railway. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Uttar Pradesh jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for North Central Railway Notification 2019
North Central Railway is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy details are described in the table below,
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway PGT & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Senior Secondary School / Post Graduate/ Master’s Degree/ Integrated Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Ed./B.El.Ed./B.Ed from the recognized board or university.
- Applicants must be qualified in CTET/ TET to apply for TGT and PRT Posts.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- The age limit should be 18 to 65 years for this recruitment.
- North Central Railway will conduct walk in interview for filtering the candidates.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode (Registered Post / Speed Post) to the following address given below,
The Principal, North Central Railway College, Tundla, District Firozabad, Pin 283204, (UP).
Walk in Details
|Post||Date & Time||Venue|
|PGT||04.11.2019||Principal’s Chamber, NCR College, Tundla.|
How to attend walk in for North Central Railway Jobs 2019
- Go to official website ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the “News & Recruitment” link and search for Recruitment and click on Railway College Tundla.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Send the filled in application and copies of the certificates and required documents to the given address.
- Eligible candidates list will be displayed on the college notice board on 01.11.2019.
- Selected candidates can attend the walk in interview.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applications received after the last date will not be accepted by North Central Railway. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in North Central Railway 2019.
|Disclaimer Notice: Please check official website for exact and detailed information. We kindly state that our website should not be responsible for any misinterpretations regarding details.|