North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 | 529 Vacancies | Jr. Clerk cum Typist & Other Posts | Last Date: 20.11.2019 | Apply Online @ ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
North Central Railway Recruitment 2019: Railways Recruitment Cell/Board has introduced an advertisement regarding GDCE Direct Recruitment vacancy only for Serving Regular Railway employees of North Central Railway (NCR). According to NCR Railway GDCE recruitment Notification (No: GDCE 01/2019), 529 railway jobs are allotted for various positions such as Goods Guards, Assistant Loco Pilot, Jr. Translator and so on. These 529 RRB/RRC recruitment jobs notifications 2019 invites online application. RRC ALD online registration against General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) quota has been available from today (21.10.2019) to 20.11.2019. RRC Allahabad NCR Railway online application form & job notification can be downloaded from the official website @ ncr.indianrailways.gov.in [OR] www.rrcald.org.
The recruitment process shall comprise of a Computer Based Test (CBT) or Written Examination followed by Aptitude/Speed/Skill Test (wherever applicable), Document Verification and Medical Examination. The RRC selection will be made strictly as per merit. Aspirants must possess the following educational qualification such as SSLC/ 12th or its equivalent, ITI, Diploma, Degree in Engineering, Master’s Degree in any discipline from the recognized university or institute. Candidates can apply for more than one category of the posts but are not allowed to apply for the same post on which presently working. Decision of the Railway Recruitment Cell, NCR Allahabad in the matter of selection will be final.
Notification of NCR Railway Recruitment 2019:
|Board of Organization||Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway|
|Job Category||Central Government of India [Railway Job]|
|Advertisement No||Notification No. GDCE 01/2019|
|Designation||Station Master, Goods Guards, Assistant Loco Pilot, Sr. Clerk cum Typist, Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Jr. Clerk cum Typist, Trains Clerk, Jr. Translator, JE/ Mech. Workshop, JE/ Electrical/ Design Drawing and Estimation, JE/ Track Machine, Tech-III/ C&W, Tech-III/ Track Machine|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer Advt.|
|Work Location||Anywhere on North Central Railway|
|NCR Railway Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Official Website||https://ncr.indianrailways.gov.in [OR] https://www.rrcald.org|
To get the latest information regarding north central railway job notification and other related government jobs as we as private sector jobs stay tuned to daily recruitment site. Eligible person can apply to the latest NCR Allahabad Railway GDCE direct recruitment 2019.
RRC ALD GDCE Job Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Assistant Loco Pilot||50|
|Sr. Clerk cum Typist||51|
|Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||59|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||104|
|Jr. Clerk cum Typist||66|
|JE/ Mech. Workshop||05|
|JE/ Electrical/ Design Drawing and Estimation||04|
|JE/ Track Machine||44|
|Tech-III/ Track Machine||65|
|Totally, 529 Job Openings|
NCR Recruitment for Engineers Eligibility Criteria:
Please refer RRB/RRC ALD official website site for further updates/ changes and upcoming notification, eligibility criteria regarding GDCE quota direct recruitment, prescribed educational qualification, age limit, salary, job vacancy, application mode, last date, selection/recruitment process & other criteria.
- Matriculation/ SSLC plus ITI, 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent, Diploma or Certificate Course, Degree in Engineering disciplines, Master’s Degree from recognized University or its equivalent
- The upper age limit will be 42 years for General candidates, 45 years for OBC candidates and 47 years for SC/ST candidates. The age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2020.
NCR Railway Selection Process:
- CBT/Written Examination
- Aptitude/ Speed/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- No application fee for all the candidates
- Eligible employees should submit only online applications on www.rrcald.org.
Steps to Apply Online North Central Railway Recruitment 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://www.rrcald.org”.
- Pick the “Recruitment Against General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) Quota GDCE Notification no. – GDCE 01/2019 Dated: 21/10/2019” from the home page.
- Find and select the “Notification in English”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Click here for Online Form” to get apply online link.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled applications.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK & OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 | PGT, TGT & Other Posts | Last Date 30.09.2019 | Apply Latest 22 Job Vacancies @ ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
North Central Railway Recruitment 2019: North Central Railway has recently released a notification for the recruitment of Lecturer (PGT), Assistant Teacher (TGT) and Primary Teacher (PRT) Posts. It is going to fill 22 vacancies in the above said posts. Offline applications are invited from the qualified candidates. The last date for sending application via offline mode is 30.09.2019. North Central Railway recruitment 2019 notification and application form are available in the official website of NCR Indian Railways.
The walk in will be held on the dates from 04.11.2019 to 06.11.2019. Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Senior Secondary School / Post Graduate/ Master’s Degree/ Integrated Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree/ D.Ed./B.El.Ed./B.Ed from the recognized board or university. The minimum and maximum age limit should be 18 and 65 years for this NCR recruitment. The selection will be based on walk in interview. The chosen candidates will be posted at North Central Railway College, Tundla, Uttar Pradesh.
Details of NCR Recruitment 2019
The complete details of latest North Central Railway notification 2019 are described in the table as follows,
|Organization Name||North Central Railway|
|Job Name||PGT, TGT & PRT|
|Total No. Of Vacancy||22|
|Job Location||North Central Railway College, Tundla|
|Last Date to send application||30.09.2019|
|Walk in Interview Date||04.11.2019 to 06.11.2019|
Candidates must read the official notification before apply to this latest job recruitment in North Central Railway. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Uttar Pradesh jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in
Post Wise Vacancy Details for NCR Notification 2019
North Central Railway is going to hire candidates for various posts in this latest recruitment. The post wise vacancy details are described in the table below,
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway PGT & Other Posts
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as Senior Secondary School / Post Graduate/ Master’s Degree/ Integrated Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Ed./B.El.Ed./B.Ed from the recognized board or university.
- Applicants must be qualified in CTET/ TET to apply for TGT and PRT Posts.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- The age limit should be 18 to 65 years for this recruitment.
- North Central Railway will conduct walk in interview for filtering the candidates.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode (Registered Post / Speed Post) to the following address given below,
The Principal, North Central Railway College, Tundla, District Firozabad, Pin 283204, (UP).
Walk in Details
|Post||Date & Time||Venue|
|PGT||04.11.2019||Principal’s Chamber, NCR College, Tundla.|
Attend walk in for North Central Railway Jobs 2019
- Go to official website ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Find the “News & Recruitment” link and search for Recruitment and click on Railway College Tundla.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application form and fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Send the filled in application and copies of the certificates and required documents to the given address.
- Eligible candidates list will be displayed on the college notice board on 01.11.2019.
- Selected candidates can attend the walk in interview.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Applications received after the last date will not be accepted by North Central Railway. Please refer the official website for selected list of candidates, further updates, changes and upcoming vacancies in North Central Railway recruitment 2019.