NCSCM Chennai Recruitment 2018 | Project Staff Posts | Total 158 Vacancies | Apply online @ NCSCM Careers Page | Last Date 1st June 2018
NCSCM Chennai Recruitment 2018: National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management shortly called as NCSCM has invites online application from eligible Indian candidates for the recruitment of Project Associate, Project Scientist, Research Assistant, Technical Assistant, Administrative Associate, Maintenance Engineer, Finance Associate, Procurement Assistant, Technical Engineer, Multi-Tasking Staff and Driver cum Multi-Tasking Staff on temporary basis in Chennai. Totally, 158 vacancies are allotted for various project staff posts. Interested candidates who are eligibility for this NCSCM Chennai vacancy may apply through online mode only on or before the last date 01.06.2018.
Before going to apply, candidates should read the instructions in official notification @ www.ncscm.res.in. Eligible candidates go to given online application link and then fill all required details correctly. Finally submit online application till the last date. Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief.
National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management shortly NCSCM is an autonomous body under govt. of India. The centre focuses fields such as Environment, Forests and Climate Changes, The objective of the centre is to be a world-class institution for coastal and also marine area management. The Centre has been located at Anna University Campus in Chennai until now. Presently, fourteen institutions have formed a consortium with NCSCM, with Anna University Chennai as the Hub.
Details of NCSCM Chennai Recruitment 2018:
Organization Name: National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management
Employment Category: Central Government Job
Name of the Post: Project Staff
Total Vacancies: 158
Job Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Vacancy details of NCSCM Chennai Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Project Associate-I, II & III||72|
|Project Scientist-I, II & III||26|
|Technical Assistant-I & IV||04|
|Administrative Associate- II||04|
|Maintenance Engineer- II||02|
|Administrative Assistant-I & V||04|
|Finance Assistant- V||01|
|Finance Associate- I||01|
|Procurement Assistant- V||01|
|Technical Engineer- I, II & III||06|
|Driver Cum Multi-Tasking Staff||02|
Eligibility criteria for NCSCM Chennai Project Staff Vacancies:
- 10th STD/Graduate /Post graduate/B.E/Diploma/Ph.D in the relevant subject/ Equivalent form recognized board/university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official notification given below.
- Maximum age limitation is 50 years.
- Check more details of post wise maximum age limit in official notification given below.
- Certificate Verification.
- Personal Interview.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode
How to apply for NCSCM Project Staff Recruitment:
- Go to Cochin NCSCM official website -> ncscm.res.in.
- Click on option -> CAREERS in the top of home page.
- Find the correct notification-> Advertisement for the Selection of Project Staff (Advertisement No: HR04/2018).
- Read the notification carefully & Check your eligibility for this recruitment.
- Click the online link -> Click here to apply online in the careers page & fill all your details correctly
- Finally, submit your online application form via online mode till the last date.
|Starting date for submission of online application||18.05.2018|
|Last date for submission of online application||01.06.2018|
Note: – Candidates willing to secure a job particularly in NCSCM would keep check this page regularly. Additionally, check for latest updates of employment news.