NCTE Recruitment 2020 | Stenographer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies: 18 | Last Date: 19-09-2020 | Apply Online @ ncte.gov.in
NCTE Recruitment 2020: National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) is a Statutory body of Indian government. They invites application for the post of Assistant, Stenographer Grade ‘C’, Stenographer Grade ‘D’, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO). NCTE released new job notification for filling up 18 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ ncte.gov.in only through online. Before applying for the post, applicants should read the instructions given in the official website. The last date to submit the online application is 19-09-2020.
|Click here to download NCTE Syllabus 2020|
NCTE announced new job notification on 20.08.2020. The above posts is on contract, further which may be extended as per the requirement. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. The applicant should upload the relevant documents as mentioned in the official notification. Candidates presently working in government sector should apply in a proper channel. Applicants should hold prescribed degree from a recognized university. Selection may be on the basis of Computer Based Test/Examination followed by Skill Test.
Details of NCTE Vacancy Notification 2020:
|Organization Name||National Council for Teacher Education|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Name||Assistant, Stenographer Grade ‘C’, Stenographer Grade ‘D’, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||20.08.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||19-09-2020|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details of NCTE Advertisement 2020:
- Overall 18 vacancies are allocated for NCTE Stenographer Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the post||Vacancies|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’||03|
|Stenographer Grade ‘D’||06|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||01|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||05|
Eligibility Criteria for NCTE Stenographer Posts 2020:
- Applicants should hold 10+2/ Degree from a recognised university.
- However refer advertisement for more details.
- For Stenographer Grade C/D, Lower Division Clerk- 18-27 years.
- Assistant- 20-27 years.
- Data Entry Operator- 18-25 years.
- Check notification for more details.
- Selection may be based on Computer Based Test/ Examination followed by Skill Test.
Mode of Application:
- Application via online mode is accepted.
- Rs.1250/– for the posts of Assistant and Steno Grade ‘C’
- Rs.1000/- for the posts of Steno Grade ‘D’, Data Entry Operator & LDC.
- No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women/ Ex-Servicemen categories and NCTE employees.
- Candidates can apply online through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking.
How to Apply Online for NCTE Careers 2020:
- Go to the official website @ ncte.gov.in
- Click ‘NCTE inviting online applications for various Group B and C posts on direct recruitment basis -2020’ given in the home page.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Through online registration link given below, apply online.
- Fill the details carefully and finally submit it.
- Take a print of application for the future use.
|ONLINE APPLY LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|