NCTE Syllabus 2020 | Assistant, Stenographer, LDC & Other Posts | Total vacancies 18 | CBT Date: Updated Soon | Download NCTE Steno Syllabus/ Exam Pattern @ ncte.gov.in
NCTE Syllabus 2020: National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) is a Statutory body of Indian government is going to conduct the Computer Based Test (CBT) for Assistant, Stenographer Grade ‘C’, Stenographer Grade ‘D’, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO) Posts. Now NCTE has released the NCTE LDC Syllabus 2020 for above said posts. Recently it has published the NCTE recruitment notification on 20.08.2020 and online process is undergoing. Applicants who have applied NCTE vacancy and eagerly waiting to write the NCTE Exam those candidates may get the NCTE syllabus/ exam pattern/ exam scheme @ ncte.gov.in.
As per the NCTE recruitment notification, totally 18 vacancies are allocated for LDC, Steno & Other posts. There are many candidates are applying for NCTE vacancy. Aspirants who have cleared the CBT those candidates are only eligible for further recruitment process i.e. skill test. NCTE will conduct the exam for 100 marks/ 200 marks and post wise syllabus topics are given below. Selected candidates will be appointed at Delhi. More Details of NCTE LDC admit card release date, NCTE result, merit list, previous year question papers and etc. are available in official website.
Details of NCTE LDC Syllabus 2020
|Organization Name||National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Assistant, Stenographer Grade ‘C’, Stenographer Grade ‘D’, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Data Entry Operator (DEO)|
|NCTE Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Syllabus Status||Available Now|
You may visit ncte.gov.in official website to get detailed NCTE Syllabus PDF. This page explains topic wise syllabus, marks details are and how to download Coal India syllabus pdf/ exam pattern. Keep check DAILY RECRUITMENT regularly to get latest updates.
NCTE Exam Pattern 2020
- Total Marks: 100 marks for Steno & LDC and 200 marks for DEO & Assistant.
- No of questions : 100 questions for all posts.
- Exam Duration: 90 Minutes (1.5 Hrs.) for all posts.
- Question Paper type: MCQ Type
- Negative Mark: There will be no negative marking for all posts.
CBT Syllabus for NCTE Recruitment 2020
- Assistant: Part-I: General Intelligence and Reasoning, Part-II: General Awareness, Part-III: Quantitative Aptitude & Part-IV: English Comprehension.
- Stenographer: Part-I: Language Proficiency Test (Hindi/ English), Part-II: Mental Ability/ Reasoning/ Arithmetic, Part-III: General Awareness & Current Affairs & Part-IV: Knowledge of Computer.
- DEO: Part-I: English Language (Basic Knowledge), Part-II: General Intelligence/ Reasoning, Part-III: Quantitative Aptitude (Basic Arithmetic Skill) & Part-IV: General Awareness.
- LDC: Part-I: Language Proficiency Test (Hindi/ English), Part-II: Mental Ability/ Reasoning, Part-III: General Awareness & Current Affairs, Part-IV :Arithmetic Ability & Part-V: Knowledge of Computer.
How to Download NCTE 2020 Syllabus
- Go to official website ncte.gov.in.
- Find the syllabus link for NCTE Recruitment, click on the link.
- Coal India syllabus page will open click on the post.
- Syllabus will display on the screen, you may download it.
|NCTE SYLLABUS||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|