NDMA Recruitment 2020 | Consultant & Other Posts | Total Vacancies: 13 | Within 30 days | Download application form @ ndma.gov.in
NDMA Recruitment 2020: NATIONAL DISASTER MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY abbreviated as NDMA, is an apex Body of Government of India. They announced new job notification for the posts of consultant-Grade-I/II. As per the notification, 13 vacancies are filled by NDMA. They are looking for dedicated persons with willingness, who are seeking jobs in delhi. NDMA announced new job notification on 16.07.2020. Applicants can download application form @ ndma.gov.in. Application should reach the office within 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
The above said posts are on contractual basis, which may be extended as per the perforamnce of candidates. Interested candidates may submit their applications as per prescribed proforma which can be downloaded from the website. Incomplete application & application after due date will be strictly rejected. Applicants should submit the relevant documents along with the application form as mentioned in the official notification. Application without documents will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be called for interview. Application should reach Shri Abhishek Biswas, Under Secretary (Admn), National Disaster Management Authority, New Delhi. Retired employees from government with prescribed age limit can also apply. Maximum age limit is 62-65 years.
Details of NDMA Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||NATIONAL DISASTER MANAGEMENT AUTHORITY|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||16.07.2020|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||Within thirty Days i.e (from the date of Advertisement)|
Be in touch with our dailyrecruitment site, because you will get latest updates here. Details like Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Application fee, How to apply for the post are given below for your knowledge.
Vacancy Details of NDMA Jobs 2020:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Consultant – Grade II (Disaster Management)||01|
|Consultant – Grade II (International Frameworks and Disaster Data Management)||01|
|Consultant –Grade I (Print and Electronic Media)||01|
|Consultant – Grade I (Social media)||01|
|Consultant – Grade II (International Cooperation)||01|
|Consultant – Grade II (Community Based Disaster Risk Reduction )||01|
|Consultant –Grade I (Community Based Disaster Risk Reduction )||01|
|Consultant – Grade II (Information Education and Communication)||01|
|Consultant – Grade II/Senior Consultant (Medical Preparedness and Biological Disaster)||01|
|Consultant – Grade II/Sr. Consultant (Flood and river Erosion)||01|
|Consultant – Grade II/ Senior Consultant (Fire Risk Management)||01|
|Consultant – Grade II/Sr. Consultant (Nuclear and Radiological)||01|
|Consultant – Grade II/Sr. Consultant (Geographic Information System) (GIS)||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NDMA Consultant vacancy 2020:
- Applicants should hold Master Degree/ Post Graduate Degree/ MBBS/ MD/ MBA/ M.Sc/ M.Tech/ M.E/ Ph.D in a prescribed discipline from a recognized university.
- Refer notifications for more details.
- For Consultant Grade-I – Maximum age limit is 45 years.
- For Consultant Grade-II- Maximum age limit is 50-62 years.
- However check notification for more details.
- Selection may be based on Interview.
Mode of Application:
- Application via offline is accepted.
- Applicants can send their application to Shri Abhishek Biswas, Under Secretary Admn, National Disaster Management Authority, NDMA Bhawan, A-1, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029.
Steps to Download Application Form for NDMA Delhi recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website @ ndma.gov.in
- Click ‘Jobs’ given in the home page.
- Check the advertisement to know the eligibility criteria.
- Download application form and fill it carefully.
- And finally send the application form to the above said address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NDMA Recruitment 2020 | Project Coordinator, Engineering Specialist & Other Posts | Last Date 06.07.2020 | Download Notification @ ndma.gov.in
NDMA Recruitment 2020: National Disaster Management Authority has recently released a notification for the recruitment of various Grade II Consultants posts such as Engineering Specialist, Financial Specialist, Environment Specialist, Social Management Specialist and Project Coordinator. Applicants who are looking jobs in Delhi can apply this NDMA job vacancy. Totally huge vacancies are allotted for the above said NDMA recruitment 2020 notification. It invites offline application from the qualified candidates. Last date for submitting filled application form is 06.07.2020.
NDMA recruitment 2020 application form and job notification are available on their official website @ https://ndma.gov.in/. Aspirants must have completed the following educational qualification such as QCA/ CA/ Master’s Degree/ MBA/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Phil/ Ph.D/ B.E/ Post Graduate from the recognized board or university. Candidates should have possessed the prescribed age limit for this recruitment. The selection may be based on written test or interview. More details regarding this NDMA job vacancy, selection, salary, admit card, result, merit list, selection list, requirement process, etc. will be uploaded officially.
Details of NDMA Recruitment 2020
The complete details of latest NDMA notification 2020 are described in the table as follows,
|Board of Organization||National Disaster Management Authority|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Designation||Engineering Specialist, Financial Specialist, Environment Specialist, Social Management Specialist and Project Coordinator|
|Total Vacancy||Refer Advt.|
Applicants must read the official notification before apply to this latest job openings in NDMA 2020. To get more job alerts like State government jobs, Central government jobs and Engineering jobs, please visit www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for NDMA Career Vacancy
Applicants must possess the following qualification, age limit, experience and skills to apply for the latest government job.
- Candidate must have completed the following qualification such as CA/ Master’s Degree/ MBA/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Phil/ Ph.D/ B.E/ Post Graduate from the recognized board or university.
- Check advertisement for further details about educational qualification.
- Upper age limit is 50 years.
- Check advertisement for selection process.
Mode of Apply
- Candidates can send their application via offline mode to the following address given below,
Project Accountant/ Administrator Officer, National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project, National Disaster Management Authority, Government of India, NDMA Bhawan, A-1, Safdarjung Enclave, New Delhi-110029
Steps to Apply for NDMA Jobs 2020 Notification
- Go to official website ndma.gov.in.
- Pick “Jobs” from the menu bar & select “NDMA” from drop-down.
- Find “Advertisement for the post of Specialists in PMU of National Cyclone Risk Mitigation Project (NCRMP), DMA” and select “Details” dated on 15.05.2020.
- Read the official notifications carefully.
- Download the application/ bio-data format.
- Fill it with prescribed details correctly.
- Send the biodata and copies of the certificates and required documents to the given address.