NEEPCO Recruitment 2020 | Technician Apprentice & Trade Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 46 | Last Date 28.02.2020 | Apply online @ neepco.co.in
NEEPCO Recruitment 2020: North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited proposes to engage 46 Apprentice under the Apprenticeship Act 1961 for a period of one year apprenticeship training in the various trades. Recently NEEPCO has announced the new job notification for Technician Apprentice & Trade Apprentice Posts. As per the NEEPCO Apprentice notification, overall 46 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are seeking central government jobs those candidates can make the online registration on or before the last date 28.02.2020.
Applied candidates need to send the hard copy of the online application form to given address on or before the last date 09.03.2020. Applicants should possess ITI/ Diploma from recognized institute. Age limit should be 18 to 28 years. Selection will be done on the basis of merit list & written test. After that selected aspirants will undergo apprenticeship training at Assam Gas Based Power Plant (AGBPP), Agartala Gas Turbine Combined cycle Power Plant (AGTCCPP) & Tripura Gas Based Power Plant (TGBPP). More details of NEEPCO recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Technician Apprentice & Trade Apprentice|
|Job Location||Assam, Tripura & Meghalaya|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||28.02.2020|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the online form||09.03.2020|
You may visit neepco.co.in Website to get more details about NEEPCO recruitment. Here you will get information of Apprentice posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NEEPCO Jobs Vacancy 2020
- As per the notification, overall 46 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
Eligibility Criteria for Technician Apprentice & Trade Apprentice Posts
- Applicants should possess ITI/ Diploma from recognized institute.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 28 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on merit list & written test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online & offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the hard copy of the application form to following address
The Deputy General Manager (HR) Recruitment, NEEPCO LTD, Brookland Compound, Lower New Colony, Shillong – 793003, Meghalaya
How to apply North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Jobs 2020
- Go to official website neepco.co.in.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Advertisement for One year Apprenticeship Training for Diploma Engineers and ITI passed Technicians”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY LINK (TECHNICIAN)||CLICK HERE>>|
|APPLY LINK (TRADE)||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|