NFC Recruitment 2020 | 273 Vacancies | Stipendiary Trainees, Work Assistants & Upper Division Clerk Posts | Last Date 10.01.2020 | Apply Online @ www.nfc.gov.in
NFC Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) has currently released an advertisement notification (No. NFC/02/2019) on the Employment Newspaper regarding job recruitment for various posts such as Stipendiary Trainees, Work Assistants & Upper Division Clerk (UDC). NFC invites an online application from the eligible candidates. There are nearly 273 vacancies are allotted for the above said positions at Zirconium Complex, Pazhayakayal, Tuticorin District, Tamil Nadu and NFC, Rawatbhata, Kota, Rajasthan. Interested candidates can apply online for this NFC recruitment on or before the last date on 10.01.2020. You can download the NFC recruitment 2020 official notification and online application form from its careers portal @ www.nfc.gov.in.
NFC Recruitment 2020 eligibility levels such as selection process, mode of application, application fee (if any applicable), education & essential qualification, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application link, official notification, payment details (if any possible) are available now on their career page. Applicants who are seeking for Central Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu & Rajasthan can apply now for NFC under Department of Atomic Energy. The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement before applying your desired positions. Visit Nuclear Fuel Complex recruitment 2020 official website for vacancy details; admit card, syllabus, result, cut off marks, exam paper, exam date/ pattern, selection list, latest news etc.
Details about Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. NFC/02/2019|
|Designation||Stipendiary Trainees, Work Assistants/ Hospital Work Assistants & Upper Division Clerk|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu & Rajasthan|
To get more details about NFC recruitment details & future updates watch daily recruitment site. We are also providing Central & State Government Jobs under Railway, Defence, Court, Engineering and Private Jobs etc.
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Stipendiary Trainees (Cat-I)||45|
|Stipendiary Trainees (Cat-II)||196|
|Work Assistants/ Hospital Work Assistants||20|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||12|
|Totally, 273 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for Nuclear Fuel Complex Jobs:
Details about education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection process, application fee & apply mode, last date, vacancy, experience, etc. refer NFC Official Notification.
- Pass in SSC, HSC, Trade Certificate, Diploma in Engineering, Degree & B Sc. graduates from a recognized university/ institute.
- Minimum age shall be 18 years for all the posts
- Maximum age shall be vary from 22 to 27 years (refer official)
- Preliminary (Screening) Test
- Advance Test
- Physical Standard Test/ Skill Test
- Charge of Rs. 150 will be applicable for Post codes 21901 to 21911 and
21931 to 21932 and Rs. 100 for all other post codes.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category, women candidates, Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disability (Divyangjan) are exempted
- Refer advertisement.
- Online mode
Steps to Apply Online for NFC Hyderabad Notification of Zirconium Complex:
- Go to the official website “https://www.nfc.gov.in”.
- Click on “Menu symbol” from top on the home page.
- Pick “Recruitment” from the dropdown.
- Find and choose the “Advertisement No: NFC/02/2019” once it gets officially published.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and select “Click here to submit online application” to get apply online link.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your NFC online application.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
|APPLY ONLINE LINK
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NFC Recruitment 2019 | Scientific Officer, Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 17 | Last Date 13.12.2019 | Download Application Form @ www.nfc.gov.in
NFC Recruitment 2019: Nuclear Fuel Complex invites offline application from eligible candidates for Scientific Officer, Station Officer, Sub-Officer & Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman posts in NFC Hyderabad, Zirconium Complex, Tuticorin, Tamilnadu and NFC, Kota [Rajasthan]. As per the NFC notification [Advertisement No. NFC/01/2019], overall 17 vacancies are allocated for this recruitment. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Tamilnadu, Telangana & Rajasthan should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 13.12.2019.
NFC Hyderabad Recruitment 2019-2020 notification and application form is available @ www.nfc.gov.in. Aspirants should pass SSC/ HSC/ MBBS from recognized board or university. Applicants should have attained prescribed age limit. NFC selection will be done on the basis of Screening Test & Interview. Selected candidates will be placed at NFC Hyderabad, Zirconium Complex, Tuticorin, Tamilnadu and NFC, Kota [Rajasthan]. More details of NFC recruitment vacancy, upcoming NFC Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NFC Hyderabad Recruitment 2019-2020
|Organization Name||Nuclear Fuel Complex|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advertisement No. NFC/01/2019|
|Job Name||Scientific Officer, Station Officer, Sub-Officer & Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman|
|Job Location||NFC Hyderabad, Zirconium Complex, Tuticorin, Tamilnadu and NFC, Kota [Rajasthan]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||13.12.2019|
You may visit www.nfc.gov.in Website to get more details about NFC recruitment. Here you will get information of Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman & Other posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NFC Jobs Vacancies 2019
- As per the NFC notification, overall 17 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
Eligibility Criteria for Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman & Other Posts
- Aspirants should pass SSC/ HSC/ MBBS from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
|Name of the post||Age limit|
|Scientific Officer||18 to 35 years|
|Station Officer||18 to 40 years|
|Driver-Cum-Pump Operator-Cum-Fireman||18 to 27 years|
- NFC selection will be done on the basis of Screening Test, PST, Driving, Advanced Test & Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Asst. Personnel Officer, Recruitment – I, Nuclear Fuel Complex, ECIL Post, Hyderabad – 500 062
|Name of the post||Fee|
|No fee for SC/ ST/ EXSM candidates|
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Demand Draft drawn in favour of “PAY AND ACCOUNTS OFFICER, NFC” payable at Hyderabad.
Steps to apply Nuclear Fuel Complex Jobs 2019
- Go to official website nfc.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Advertisement No. NFC/01/2019”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.