NFC Recruitment 2020 | TGT, PRT | Walk-in-Interview Date: 11.03.2020 & 13.03.2020 | Download notification @ nfc.gov.in
NFC Recruitment 2020: The Nuclear Fuel Complex is a major industrial unit of India’s Department of Atomic Energy declared new job notification (No: Hyd/AECS-1/Cont.Trs./2020-21) for the posts of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) & Primary Teacher (PRT). NFC Hyderabad has announced regular/ leave vacancies in a contract basis. Interested Aspirants who fulfil the eligibility criteria can attend the walk in interview held on 11.03.2020 & 13.03.2020 at Atomic Energy Central School, Hyderabad. To check required eligibility for the post, you can download notification for the post given in the official website @ nfc.gov.in
NFC announced new job notification on 27.02.2020. Selected Candidates will be placed at Atomic Energy Central School (AECS), Hyderabad. Aspirants, who are interested for the post of TGT can appear for Walk-in-interview on 11.03.2020. And those who interested for the post of PRT can appear for interview on 13.03.2020. Aspirants should carry all attached documents for the interview as mentioned in the official notification. Also, they must carry their original documents for the interview. Those who not bringing the original certificates, are not allowed for written test. Before appearing for interview, time given for aspirants to fill the application form (Registration). Maximum age limit for men is 30-35 years as on 01.04.2020.
Details for NFC Teachers Recruitment 2020:
|Organization Name||Nuclear Fuel Complex|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Job Name||TGT, PRT|
|Job Location||Atomic Energy Central School (AECS), Hyderabad.|
|Walk-in-Interview Date||11.03.2020 & 13.03.2020|
Jobseekers seeking jobs in teaching field, can use this chance. You can get latest updates for the post, in our dailyrecruitment site. Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process etc. are given below for your knowledge.
Eligibility Criteria for NFC Recruitment 2020 Hyderabad:
- Bachelor degree/ four years Bachelor degree with B.Ed/ D.El.Ed/ B.El.Ed/ D.Ed
- Check advertisement for more details about educational qualification.
- Maximum age limit for men is 30-35 years.
- Refer notification for age relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written test and Skill test.
- Interested aspirants with required eligibility can appear for the interview at the venue given below:
|11.03.2020 & 13.03.2020||Registration time-8.30 am to 9.30 am & Interview time-10.00 am to 12.00 am.||Atomic Energy Central School -1, DAE Colony, ECIL Post, Hyderabad- 500062.|
How to Download Notification for NFC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website @ nfc.gov.in
- Click the ‘Recruitment’ given in the home page.
- Find the advertisement for the above said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria
- And appear for the walk-in-interview with all relevant documents.
- Time given for aspirants to fill the application form on the due date of interview.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NFC Recruitment 2020 | 273 Vacancies | Stipendiary Trainees, Work Assistants & Upper Division Clerk Posts | Last Date 10.01.2020 | Apply Online @ www.nfc.gov.in
NFC Recruitment 2020: Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) has currently released an advertisement notification (No. NFC/02/2019) on the Employment Newspaper regarding job recruitment for various posts such as Stipendiary Trainees, Work Assistants & Upper Division Clerk (UDC). NFC invites an online application from the eligible candidates. There are nearly 273 vacancies are allotted for the above said positions at Zirconium Complex, Pazhayakayal, Tuticorin District, Tamil Nadu and NFC, Rawatbhata, Kota, Rajasthan. Interested candidates can apply online for this NFC recruitment on or before the last date on 10.01.2020. You can download the NFC recruitment 2020 official notification and online application form from its careers portal @ www.nfc.gov.in.
NFC Recruitment 2020 eligibility levels such as selection process, mode of application, application fee (if any applicable), education & essential qualification, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application link, official notification, payment details (if any possible) are available now on their career page. Applicants who are seeking for Central Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu & Rajasthan can apply now for NFC under Department of Atomic Energy. The candidate must carefully study the detailed advertisement before applying your desired positions. Visit Nuclear Fuel Complex recruitment 2020 official website for vacancy details; admit card, syllabus, result, cut off marks, exam paper, exam date/ pattern, selection list, latest news etc.
Details about Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. NFC/02/2019|
|Designation||Stipendiary Trainees, Work Assistants/ Hospital Work Assistants & Upper Division Clerk|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu & Rajasthan|
To get more details about NFC recruitment details & future updates watch daily recruitment site. We are also providing Central & State Government Jobs under Railway, Defence, Court, Engineering and Private Jobs etc.
Nuclear Fuel Complex (NFC) Vacancy 2020 Details:
|Stipendiary Trainees (Cat-I)||45|
|Stipendiary Trainees (Cat-II)||196|
|Work Assistants/ Hospital Work Assistants||20|
|Upper Division Clerk (UDC)||12|
|Totally, 273 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for Nuclear Fuel Complex Jobs:
Details about education, age limit, reservation & relaxation, selection process, application fee & apply mode, last date, vacancy, experience, etc. refer NFC Official Notification.
- Pass in SSC, HSC, Trade Certificate, Diploma in Engineering, Degree & B Sc. graduates from a recognized university/ institute.
- Minimum age shall be 18 years for all the posts
- Maximum age shall be vary from 22 to 27 years (refer official)
- Preliminary (Screening) Test
- Advance Test
- Physical Standard Test/ Skill Test
- Charge of Rs. 150 will be applicable for Post codes 21901 to 21911 and
21931 to 21932 and Rs. 100 for all other post codes.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category, women candidates, Ex-Servicemen and Persons with Disability (Divyangjan) are exempted
- Refer advertisement.
- Online mode
Steps to Apply Online for NFC Hyderabad Notification of Zirconium Complex:
- Go to the official website “https://www.nfc.gov.in”.
- Click on “Menu symbol” from top on the home page.
- Pick “Recruitment” from the dropdown.
- Find and choose the “Advertisement No: NFC/02/2019” once it gets officially published.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and select “Click here to submit online application” to get apply online link.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your NFC online application.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.