NGRI Recruitment 2018 | CSIR – National Geophysical Research Institute | Project Assistant posts | Total Vacancies 58 | Last Date 24.07.2018 | Interview Date: 9th & 10th August 2018 | Apply online @ www.ngri.org.in
NGRI Recruitment 2018: CSIR – National Geophysical Research Institute shortly called as CSIR – NGRI has recently released the notification for Project Assistant Posts. As per the NGRI notification, totally 58 vacancies are allotted for this post. Interested candidates can attend the interview and interview will be held on 9th & 10th August 2018 at prescribed venue. Before attend the interview candidates need to make online registration and last date for online registration is 24.07.2018. NGRI online application form 2018 and official notification is available in official website. This engagement is purely based on temporary basis.
Details of CSIR – NGRI Hyderabad Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||CSIR – National Geophysical Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Project Assistant|
Eligibility Criteria for NGRI Project Assistant Vacancies
- BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA/B.Sc./Ph.D./Master’s Degree/Diploma in relevant disciplines any recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- Candidate upper age limit should be 28 years to 40 years.
- Check the notification for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application
|9th and 10th August 2018||8.30 Am||CSIR-National Geophysical Research Institute, Uppal Road, Hyderabad–500007|
|Starting date for online application Registration||14.07.2018|
|Last date for online application Registration||24.07.2018|
How to apply NGRI Project Assistant Posts through Online
- Go to official website ngri.org.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for Project Staff against Advt No. NGRI-5/2018/PA/Rectt. Dated 13.07.2018“click on the advertisement
- To get the notification click “Advertisement” it will be opened.
- Read notification and check eligibility then back to the page.
- To apply click “Online Application” if you are new user you can make the new registration then you can continue to apply.
- Enter your details correctly and make the payment then take the print of the application for your future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|DOWNLOAD OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD NOTIFICATION HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NGRI Recruitment 2018 | Technician Posts | Total 37 Vacancies | Apply Online @ www.ngri.org.in | Last Date 06th July 2018
NGRI Recruitment 2018- National Geophysical Research Institute (CSIR-NGRI) has been published a job notification for Technician (Gr. II) Posts. Particularly, 37 Vacancies are available for Technician posts at NGRI in Hyderabad. Interested and eligible candidates can apply these vacancies through online mode only. For government employees, No Objection Certificate (NOC) with vigilance clearance should be mandatory. The applicants required to apply through the official website (i. e) www.ngri.org.in.
The applicants should read all instruction for this recruitment and check whether they are eligible to apply or not. If you are eligible to apply these posts then go to given online link and fill all mandatory details correctly and make payment while applying on or before the last date. Don’t wait till the last date, apply as soon as possible. Here you can know details like educational qualification, selection process and steps to apply online from this page.
Details of NGRI Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||National Geophysical Research Institute|
|Organization Type||Central Government|
|Name of the Post||Technician|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Telangana|
Vacancies details of Technician Posts
|Data Entry Operator/ Computer Operator & Programming Assistant/ PASSA||10|
|Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||02|
|Event Management Assistant||01|
Technician: Rs. 19900-63200/-
Eligibility criteria of Technician Vacancies 2018
- Candidates should have passed 10th standard examination with 55 % from a recognized institute/Board.
- ITI certificate in the related trade or National/State trade certificate in related trade or 2 yrs full time experience as an apprentice training from a recognized Institution in related trade in the above table.
- Technician: Maximum 28 yrs.
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
Selection process of NGRI
- Trade Test/Interview.
Mode of application fee
Mode of Application
Steps to apply for NGRI Hyderabad Recruitment 2018
- Official website of NGRI www.ngri.org.in.
- Click on option -> CAREERS->Openings.
- Download notification in pdf, and read it well.
- Before applying, check whether you are eligible to apply these posts.
- Now go to given link and fill all required details correctly and make payment while applying.
- Check given details in the application before submit it.
- After submitting application, take the printout copies of application for future use.
|Closing date for submission of application||06.07.2018|