NHDC Limited Recruitment 2020 | Apprentice Posts | Total Vacancies 21 | Last Date 25.09.2020 | NHDC Recruitment Notification @ www.nhdcindia.com
NHDC Limited Recruitment 2020: Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Limited has announced the new job notice [Advt. No. NHDC/2/HRD/App/I/2020] for appointment of Apprentices for a period of one year during the year 2020-21. It invites online mode applications from MP domiciled candidates. As per the NHDC recruitment notification, overall 21 vacancies are assigned for Graduate Apprentice, Technical/ Diploma Apprentice & Technician/ ITI Apprentice posts and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are searching Diploma jobs in central govt kindly make the online registration on or before 25.09.2020.
Applied candidates need to send your hard copy of the online form to given address on or before the last date. NHDC Limited recruitment notification & NHDC Apprentice apply online link is available @ www.nhdcindia.com/ www.mhrdnats.gov.in/ www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Selected candidates will be undergo apprenticeship training at Madhya Pradesh. More details of NHDC vacancy, upcoming NHDC Limited notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NHDC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||Narmada Hydroelectric Development Corporation Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. NHDC/2/HRD/App/I/2020|
|Job Name||Graduate Apprentice, Technical/ Diploma Apprentice & Technician/ ITI Apprentice|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.09.2020|
Applicants are advised to make sure that they are meeting the eligibility requirements as per the vacancy notification for the post before submitting the applications. Here you will get Apprentice information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NHDC Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 21 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Stipend|
|Technical/ Diploma Apprentice||05||Rs.8000|
|Technician/ ITI Apprentice||10||Rs.7000|
Eligibility Criteria for NHDC Apprentice Vacancy
- Graduate Apprentice: Engineering Degree.
- Technical/ Diploma Apprentice: Diploma in concerned subject.
- Technician/ ITI Apprentice: 10th/ ITI in relevant trade.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 18 to 25 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on Merit List.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should submit both online & offline mode applications.
- Address: Applied candidates need to send their print of the online form to following address i.e. The Deputy General Manager (HR), NHDC-Indira Sagar Power Station, Narmada Nagar, District- Khandwa (MP). Pin- 450119.
How to apply NHDC Limited Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nhdcindia.com.
- Click “Career” find the advertisement “Apprentices for a period of one year during the year 2020-21- Advt. No. NHDC/2/HRD/App/I/2020”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||GRADUATE / DIPLOMA | ITI|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|