NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 | National Health Mission Assam | Nurse, Technician & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 1041 | Last Date 25.03.2019 | Apply online @ nhm.assam.gov.in
NHM Assam Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission is going to fill up 1041 vacancies in Assam. It invites online application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these 1041 vacancies. As per the NRHM Assam recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Consultant, Programme
Executive, Assistant, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Posts. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Assam can use this NHM Assam job opportunity. Eligible applicants can apply to this recruitment via online on or before the last date 25.03.2019.
NRHM Assam selection will be based on interview. After that selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Assam state. Applicants must have completed Degree/ Master Degree/ B.Sc./ M.Sc./ Medical Degree/ MBBS/ MD/ DNB from recognized university. Candidate’s maximum age limit should be between 44 years to 62 years. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. No other modes of applications will be accepted. More details of NRHM Assam recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card/ call letter, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NHM Assam Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Assam|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. NHM-31013/1/2018-HRD-NHM/31703|
|Job Name||Consultant, Programme|
Executive, Assistant, Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Other
|Last Date for Submission of online application||25.03.2019|
You may visit nhm.assam.gov.in website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NRHM 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 1041 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Level wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the Level||No of vacancy|
|State Level Positions||20|
|District Level Positions||03|
|Block Level Positions||1018|
Eligibility Criteria for NRHM Assam Consultant, Nurse, Lab Technician & Other Posts
- Applicants must have completed Degree/ Master Degree/ B.Sc./ M.Sc./ Medical Degree/ MBBS/ MD/ DNB from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates maximum age limit should be between 44 years to 62 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NRHM Assam selection will be based on interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply National Health Mission Assam Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website nhm.assam.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Advertisement for various positions under NHM, Assam dated 08.03.2019”.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NHM Assam Recruitment 2019 | National Health Mission Assam | Clinical Instructor Posts | Total 11 Job Vacancies | Download Job Notification @ nhm.assam.gov.in | Walk in Interview Date 25th Feb 2019
NHM Assam Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission Assam has announced notification for the recruitment of Clinical Instructor post. Particularly 11 vacancies are allotted for above said position. It is going to conduct walk in interview to select suitable candidates for this recruitment. Eligible candidates may attend the walk-in-Test along with necessary certificates/documents at given below address on 25th February 2019. Download official notification from NHM Assam official website.
All aspirants must have completed prescribed educational qualification and age limitations. Candidates bring all original testimonials for verification along with a set of self-attested photocopies of the testimonials & other necessary documents at the time of attending walk-in-interview. Candidates who are already working under NHM, Assam shall not eligible to apply for this recruitment. For more information about National Health Mission Assam Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ nhm.assam.gov.in.
Details of NHM Assam Job Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Assam|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Clinical Instructor|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20,000/-|
|Advertisement No||No. NHM-31013(11)/45/2018-HRD-NHM/29798|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Eligibility Criteria for National Health Mission Assam Recruitment 2019:
- B.Sc/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 31.12.2018)
- Maximum age limit is 43 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Walk in Interview.
Details of Walk in Date, Time and Venue:-
|Walk in Date||Walk in Time||Walk in Place|
|25.02.2019||11.00 AM||Office of the Mission Director, Saikia Commercial Complex, Christian Basti, Guwahati-5|
How to Apply for NHM Assam Vacancy 2019:
- Go to NHM Assam official website -> nhm.assam.gov.in
- Click on option -> Recruitment
- Find the correct notification “Advertisement for Walk-In-Interview for the position of Clinical Instructor under NHM, Assam” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for NHM Assam jobs.
- Eligible candidates can attend the walk in interview on prescribed date and time.