NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 | Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts | Total Vacancies 509 | Last Date 26.12.2019 | Apply online @ nhm.assam.gov.in
NHM Assam Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission is going to fill up 509 vacancies in Assam. It invites online application from qualified aspirants for the 6-Months Certificate Course in Community Health (CCCH). Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [No. NHM-37015/6/2019-NCD-NHM/24744] for these 509 vacancies. As per the NRHM Assam recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts. Applicants who are seeking government jobs in Assam can apply to MHRB Assam recruitment via online on or before the last date 26.12.2019.
|Click here to apply for 368 NHM Assam MO & Other Posts|
NHM Assam CHO recruitment 2020 notification & apply online link is available @ nhm.assam.gov.in. NHM Assam selection will be based on written test. After that selected aspirants will be placed at anywhere in Assam state. Applicants must have completed B.Sc. (Nursing)/ GNM Course from recognized university and should have attained prescribed age limit. Applications via online mode only will be accepted. More details of NRHM Assam recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NHM Assam CHO Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Assam|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. NHM-37015/6/2019-NCD-NHM/24744|
|Job Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||26.12.2019|
You may visit nhm.assam.gov.in website to get more details about NHM Assam recruitment. Here you will get information of CHO posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts
- Applicants must have completed B.Sc. (Nursing)/ GNM Course from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NRHM Assam selection will be based on Written Test.
- You should submit applications via online mode
How to apply National Health Mission Assam Jobs Notification 2020
- Go to official website nhm.assam.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement for CHO posts.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 | 368 Vacancies | Medical Officer, Additional Consultant & Food Safety Officer Posts | Last Date 15.12.2019 & 26.12.2019 (Revised) | Apply Online @ nhm.assam.gov.in
NHM Assam Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission (NHM), Assam is going to fill up 368 vacancies under National Health Mission and Medical & Health Recruitment Board (MHRB). It invites an online application from qualified aspirants. Aspirants who are looking for Assam Govt. jobs can use NRHM Assam chance. As per the NHM Assam recruitment 2020 job notification, these vacancies are allotted for Medical Officer, Additional Consultant & Food Safety Officer Posts. Eligible applicants can apply online to MHRB & NHM Assam recruitment through official website @ nhm.assam.gov.in on or before the last date i.e., 15.12.2019 & 26.12.2019 (extended). NHM Assam recruitment 2020 apply online link and official notification pdf are available on NHM Assam career web portal.
Candidates should possess the prescribed qualifications such as any Medical Graduate with Post Graduate training, degree or master degree and MBBS Degree with Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India from a recognized Medical College/ University. NRHM Assam will recruit the aspirants on the basis of Interview/ Selection Test. Candidates who have cleared the Assam Health recruitment process will be appointed at Assam state. Contenders have attained prescribed age limit & are to pay required fee by using Treasury Challan. More details of NHM Assam vacancy, upcoming NRHM notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details about NHM Assam Medical Officer Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. NHM-31013(11)/9/2018-HRD-NHM-Part(3)/24157|
|No. NHM-31013(11)/75/2018-HRD-NHM/ 24164|
|Designation||Medical Officer, Additional Consultant & Food Safety Officer|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000 for Medical Officer & Additional Consultant|
|Online Registration Application Status||Available Now|
|Closure Date for Application Submission||15.12.2019 &
Daily Recruitment helps you to gain more details regarding National Health Mission (NHM) Assam latest recruitment and upcoming job opportunities. We are also providing you a detailed NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 job advertisement, selection, vacancy; admit card, old question paper, exam date, syllabus and results & so on once officially noticed.
NHM Assam Vacancy 2019 Details:
|Medical Officer||332||Rs. 50,000 pm|
|Food Safety Officer||34||Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 87,000 + GP Rs. 9100 pm|
|Totally, 368 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Assam Food Safety Officer & Other Careers:
For more accurate and detailed information about this NHM Assam Recruitment 2020 jobs, check their official notification on nhm.assam.gov.in regarding prescribed educational qualification, age limit, reservation & relaxation, application mode & fees, salary, selection procedure, written test, exam date, admit card, result & other important notes.
- A degree in Food/ Dairy/ Oil Technology/ Biotechnology/ Agricultural/Veterinary Science or Biochemistry/ Microbiology or Master Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine, MBBS Degree with Assam Medical Council/ Medical Council of India from a recognized Medical College/ University.
- Any Medical Graduate with Post Graduate training in OBGY or Community Medicine / Public Health for Additional Consultant positions.
- The candidate should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2019 for Food Safety Officer.
- Maximum age shall be up to 62/65 years for Medical Officers as on 01 April 2019/01 Dec 2019 respectively.
- Interview/ Selection List (refer advertisement for more details).
- Application must be accompanied with required application fee of Rs. 250 only for General category candidates and Rs. 150 only for OBC/MOBC/SC/ST (P)/ST (H) candidate.
- No application fee is required for candidates having BPL certificate and PWD certificate.
- Refer official advertisement for application fee for the positions of Medical Officer & Additional Consultant (if any applicable).
Fee Payment Mode:
- Application fee should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0210- Medical and Public Health-01-Urban Health Services-800-Other Receipt”.
- All applicants are advised to apply online before the last date via NHM Assam official website @ https://nhm.assam.gov.in.
Steps to Apply Online for NHM/NRHM Assam Jobs 2020:
- Go to the official website “https://nhm.assam.gov.in”.
- Scroll down to pick the “Recruitment” from the home page just above the footer menu.
- Select “National Health Mission, Assam”, it will redirect to an external page, choose “Advertisement for Medical Officers, Additional Consultant (Maternal Health) under NHM, Assam & Doctors (MBBS) on contractual basis in the Jails of Assam under Home (B) Department, Govt of Assam dated on 06/12/2019 and 03/12/2019” respectively.
- Get back to Recruitment page & select “Medical & Health Recruitment Board, Assam”.
- It will redirect to new page, choose “Advertisement for the posts of Food Safety Officer under Commissionerate of Food Safety and Drug Administration, Health & Family Welfare Department, Government of Assam”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Get back and click on “Apply Online” to get NHM Assam apply online link.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly & submit your filled online application form.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|