NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2020 | Mid-Level Health Care Provider (MLHP) Posts | Total Vacancies 253 | Last Date 07.02.2020 | Apply online @ www.karnataka.gov.in
NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission, Karnataka invites candidates who are willing to serve the community as Mid-Level Health Care Provider (MLHP) at Health Sub Centre – Health and Wellness Centres (HWC) under Comprehensive Healthcare Services in Koppal, Bidar, Kalburgi, Raichur, Yadgir, and Ballari through District Health and Family Welfare Society. Recently NHM Karnataka has released the new job notification for 253 vacancies. As per the NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2020 notification, these vacancies are allotted for MLHP posts. Applicants who are looking for jobs in Karnataka can make the online registration from 18.01.2020 to 07.02.2020.
NHM Karnataka MLHP Recruitment 2020 notification & apply online link is available @ www.karnataka.gov.in/hfw. Applicants should possess B.Sc. from recognized university. Candidates age limit should be 35 years. Selection will be based on written test and test will be held on 15.02.2020. Selected candidates will be appointed at Koppal, Bidar, Kalburgi, Raichur, Yadgir, and Ballari [Karnataka]. More details of NHM Karnataka MLHP recruitment vacancy, upcoming NHM Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NHM Karnataka MLHP Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Karnataka|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No: HFW/NHM/CPHC-UHC/MLHP Recruitment/05/19-20|
|Job Name||Mid-Level Health Care Provider (MLHP)|
|Starting Date for Submission of online application||18.01.2020|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||07.02.2020|
|Written Test date||15.02.2020|
You may visit www.karnataka.gov.in Website to get more details about NHM Karnataka recruitment. Here you will get information of MLHP posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for Mid-Level Health Care Provider (MLHP) Posts
- Applicants should possess B.Sc. from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be 35 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on written test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via online mode only will be accepted.
How to apply NHM Karnataka MLHP Jobs 2020
- Go to official website karnataka.gov.in/hfw.
- Find the advertisement for MLHP posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter you details correctly and make the payment.
- Finally click submit button and take the print of the application form.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLY LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|