NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 | National Health Mission, Mumbai [Maharashtra] | CHO Posts | Total Vacancies 5716 | Last Date: 01.07.2019 | Download NHM Maharashtra Application Form @ nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission, State Health Society, Mumbai has recently published the advertisement for 5716 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts. NHM Maharashtra is going to fill up these 5716 vacancies in Amravati, Yawatmal, Sindhudurg, Thane, Raigad, Satara, Pune, Jalgaon, Ahmednagar, Nashik, Nandurbar, Latur, Nanded, Osmanabad, Nagpur, Bhandara, Palghar, Gondia, Chandrapur, Wardha, Gadchiroli & Sangli districts. It invites offline applications from qualified aspirants to fill up CHO Posts. Aspirants who are seeking Maharashtra govt jobs should send the filled application form to given address on or before the last date 01.07.2019 (5.30 pm).
NHM Maharashtra application form and notification is available in official website. Applicants who wish to apply this NHM Maharahstra CHO posts those candidates must check their eligibility before apply to this NRHM Maharashtra Vacancies. If you are interested in NRHM Maharashtra jobs 2019, go ahead and send the application via offline mode. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. NHM Maharashtra will conduct the written exam on 21.07.2019. More details of NRHM Maharashtra vacancy, syllabus, exam date, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NRHM Maharashtra Vacancies 2019
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Mumbai [Maharashtra]|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Last Date for Submission of application||01.07.2019|
|Written Exam date||21.07.2019|
You may visit www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in Website to get more details about NRHM Maharashtra Vacancies 2019. Here you will get CHO posts information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Maharashtra CHO Posts
- Aspirants must have completed Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine/ Unani Medicine/ Nursing from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- Selection will be based on written test.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to the address mentioned in the official notification along with documents & DD by post/ by hand/ by courier.
- Rs.150 for Open candidates and Rs.100 for Reserved candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via offline (Demand Draft-in favour of respective Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS))
How to apply NRHM Maharashtra Jobs 2019
- Go to official website nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for CHO posts, click on the advertisement.
- NHM Maharashtra notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|