NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 | National Health Mission, Satara | Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 90 | Last Date 05.12.2018 | Download Application Form @ zpsatara.gov.in
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018: National Health Mission Maharashtra is going to fill up 90 vacancies at Satara. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for 90 vacancies. It invites offline application from eligible aspirants. As per the NHM Satara notification these 90 vacancies are allocated for Pediatrician, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Physician and Other Posts. Applicants who want to get government jobs in Maharashtra should send the filled application form to given address. NHM Maharashtra recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. The last date to submit the application is 05.12.2018.
Aspirants should submit offline application only. No other modes of applications will be accepted. Applicants must have completed B.Sc./ DCH/ MBBS/ MD/ RGNM Course/ MS/ DGO from recognized university. Candidate maximum age limit should be between 38 to 61 years. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview. After that selected applicants will be engaged at NHM Satara, Maharashtra. More details of NHM Maharashtra upcoming vacancies, latest jobs, merit list, admit card, selection list and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018-19
|Organization Name||National Health Mission, Satara (Maharashtra)|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Pediatrician, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & Other Posts|
|Starting date to submit the application||28.11.2018|
|Last date to submit the application||05.12.2018|
You may visit zpsatara.gov.in website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to apply. Keep check Daily Recruitment regularly to get latest updates.
NHM Satara 2018 Vacancy Details
- As per the Notification, NHM Satara allocates overall 90 vacancies for this recruitment. Pose wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Medical Officer (Male/ Female)||10|
|Special General Physician||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Maharashtra Pediatrician, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & Other Posts
- B.Sc./ DCH/ MBBS/ MD/ RGNM Course/ MS/ DGO from recognized university.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate maximum age limit should be between 38 to 61 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in interview.
Mode of Application
- Candidates should submit offline application only.
- Eligible aspirants should send the filled application form to given address (Check Advt. for address)
How to apply National Health Mission Satara Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website zpsatara.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment Process” find the advertisement “National Citizen Health Campaign – Contractual recruitment for vacancies under District Health Society”.
- Click on the advertisement, notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form from notification then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address, before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018 | Jr. Engineer, Statistician, Coordinator, Asst. & Various Posts | Total 55 Vacancies | Download Application Form @ NHM Careers | Last Date 12th Nov 2018
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018: National Health Mission (NHM) has announced an official advertisement for Junior Engineer, Statistician, Pharmacist/ Procurement Assistant, IPHS Coordinator, Deputy Engineer and various Job Vacancies. As per NRHM Maharashtra job notification, 55 vacancies are allotted for above said posts. Eligible Candidates can send their application from in a prescribed format along with all relevant documents to National Health Mission, Mumbai on or before the last date of 12th November 2018 till 05.30 PM.
This recruitment posts are purely contractual basis. Candidates should have attained prescribed age limits and must be completed Engineering or PG or Graduate or its equivalent qualification. Selection will be based on interview and only shortlisted candidates are called for interview. Offline application form is available at NRHM Maharashtra official website. Incomplete application and application on plain paper will not be acceptable. For more information about NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2018, candidates may check the official website @ www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in.
Details of NHM Maharashtra Job Notification 2018 – 2019:
|Organization Name||National Health Mission (NHM), Maharashtra|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|No. of Vacancies||55|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Central Government Jobs, Bank Jobs, Court Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of NRHM Maharashtra Recruitment:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Pharmacist/ Procurement Assistant||Rs.15,000/-||04|
|Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||Rs.21,600/-||05|
|District Quality Assurance Coordinator||Rs.24,000/-||19|
|District Programme Manager||Rs.24,000/||04|
|Total Job Vacancies||55|
Eligibility Criteria for NRHM Maharashtra Job Vacancies:
- Graduate/ Post Graduate degree/ Engineering/ D.Pharma/ B.Pharma/ Equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Age limit is 38 years (For Open Category) & 43 years (For Reserved Category).
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Short Listed.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Postal Address is,
Commissioner, Health Services and Director, National Health Mission, Arogya Bhavan, 3rd Floor, St. George’s Hospital Compound, P.D’Mello Road, Mumbai – 400 001.
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||12.11.2018 up to 05.30 PM|
How to Apply for NRHM Mumbai (Maharashtra) Recruitment:
- Go to official website -> www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Click on option -> Careers -> Recruitment of various posts under NHM dated 26.10.2018.
- Read the instructions of notification correctly to check your eligibility.
- Eligible candidates fill all required details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.