NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020 | 247 Vacancies | Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & Other Posts | Last Date 08.01.2020 | Apply Online @ www.punezp.org
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020: National Health Mission, Zilla Parishad (ZP), Pune has recently published the advertisement for filling up of 247 vacancies. ZP Pune is going to recruit these NHM Maharashtra recruitment 2020 jobs for various positions such as Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Counselor, Optometrist, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Social Worker, STLM, Project Coordinator, DEIC Manager & so on. It invites offline applications from the qualified aspirants for Pune Zilla Parishad jobs. Aspirants who are seeking Maharashtra govt. jobs should send the filled application form to the provided address. The last date for ZP Pune AMO & Other Job Vacancy 2020 is 08.01.2019. Interested can download the official notification & application form on ZP Pune official website @ www.punezp.org.
Applicants who wish to apply this Pune Zilla Parishad MO & other jobs must check their eligibility before applying this NRHM Maharashtra Jobs. Eligible candidates can apply only through offline method; no other modes of application shall be accepted. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. Condenser must have completed prescribed educational qualification like MSW, Degree with typing skills, MBBS, Ayush UG & PG,BAMS, Diploma, BSc, GNM, MSc, DMLT, DNB, DPM from a recognized university or institute & age limitations. More details of NHM Maharashtra 2020 vacancy, syllabus, exam date, answer key, merit/ selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details about NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020:
|Board of Organization||National Health Mission(NHM)|
|Job Category||State Government of India|
|Designation||Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, Counselor, Optometrist, Pharmacist, Physiotherapist, Social Worker, STLM, Project Coordinator & various|
To get more upcoming and updated information about NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2020, cut-off, exam date, pattern, syllabus, results, exam schedules and so on from the official as well as on our Daily Recruitment site. Keep watching our site frequently to find more jobs in various fields like Engineering, Defence, Railways etc.
ZP Pune Bharti 2020 Details:
|Taluka Group Organizer||01|
|MO Ayush PG||01|
|MO Ayush UG||02|
|Ayurveda Medical Officer MO RBSK||25|
|Psychiatric Staff Nurse||01|
|District Program Coordinator||01|
|Specialist Medical Officer||54|
|Totally, 247 Job Openings|
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Maharashtra Vacancy 2020:
For more information regarding educational, age limit, salary, vacancy, last date, fee, application mode, selection process, & other important links refer official notification @ www.punezp.org.
- MSW, Degree with typing skills, MBBS, Ayush UG & PG,BAMS, Diploma, B Sc, GNM, MSc, DMLT, DNB, DPM from a recognized university or institute.
- Age shall be between 18 to 42 years old.
Selection Process, Application Fee & Payment Mode:
- Refer advertisement (if any applicable).
- Offline mode
- Refer official notification.
Steps to Apply for Pune Zilla Parishad Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website “http://www.punezp.org”.
- Find and choose the correct advertisement from the home page.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 | National Health Mission Mumbai | CHO Posts | Total Vacancies 3965 | Last Date 30.10.2019 | Download Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2019 Application Form @ nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in
NHM Maharashtra Recruitment 2019: National Health Mission Maharashtra invites offline applications for 6/8 months Certificate Programme in Community Health from candidates who are willing & enthusiastic to serve the community. NRHM Maharashtra is going to fill up 3965 vacancies in various districts. As per the Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2019 notification, these vacancies are allocated for Community Health Officer Posts. Applicants who are seeking jobs in Maharashtra govt can use nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in Recruitment 2019. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to office of Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS) for respective districts on or before the last date 30.10.2019 (Extended).
National Health Mission Maharashtra recruitment 2019 application form and notification pdf is available @ www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in/ arogya.maharashtra.gov.in. Applicants should hold Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine/ Bachelors in Unani Medicine/ Bachelors in Nursing and age limit should be 38 years. NHM Maharashtra selection will be based on entrance examination. Selected candidates will be appointed as CHO at various districts of Maharashtra state. Candidate should apply for only one district. More details of NHM Maharashtra recruitment vacancy, upcoming Arogya Vibhag job notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Maharashtra|
|Job Type||State Govt.|
|Job Name||Community Health Officer|
|Last Date for Submission of application|
|Official Website||www.nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in/ arogya.maharashtra.gov.in|
You may visit www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Website to get more details about this Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag Bharti 2019. Here you will get details of Community Health Officer Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the NHM Maharashtra notification, overall 3965 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the District||No of Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Arogya Vibhag CHO Vacancy
- Applicants should hold Bachelors in Ayurvedic Medicine/ Bachelors in Unani Medicine/ Bachelors in Nursing from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit should be 38 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- NHM Maharashtra selection will be based on entrance examination.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to office of Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS) for respective districts.
- Check official notification to get address details.
- Rs.500 for Open Category and Rs.350 for Reserved Category.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Demand Draft – in favour of respective Deputy Director of Health Services (DDHS).
How to apply National Health Mission Maharashtra Jobs 2019
- Go to official website arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
- Find the advertisement “Advertisement for the recruitment of Community Health Officer at NHM Maharashtra”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.