NHM Osmanabad Recruitment 2019 | District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society Osmanabad | Staff Nurse & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 84 | Last Date 21.08.2019 | Download Notification/ Application Form @ osmanabad.gov.in
NHM Osmanabad Recruitment 2019: District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society Osmanabad is going to recruit 84 candidates for following posts (i.e.) Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Accountant, Physiotherapist, Statistical Assistant, Paramedical Worker, Block Community Mobiliser, Technician, Tutor, Legal Counselor, Specialist & Super Specialist. Recently Osmanabad ZP Health Department has released the recruitment notification for above said 84 openings. Aspirants who are seeking Maharashtra govt jobs those candidates can use this osmanabad.nic.in Recruitment 2019 and should send the filled application form to given address. The last date for receipt of the application is 21.08.2019.
|Click here to get more NHM Maharashtra Jobs|
National Health Mission Osmanabad recruitment 2019 notification and application form is available in official website (osmanabad.gov.in). Selection may be based on written test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Osmanabad District [Maharashtra state]. Aspirants should hold BAMS/ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ MBBS/ GNM/ B.Sc./ MD/ 10+2/ 12th and should have attained prescribed age limit. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of NHM Osmanabad recruitment vacancy, upcoming Osmanabad District job notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of osmanabad.nic.in Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||District Integrated Health & Family Welfare Society Osmanabad|
|Job Type||State govt.|
|Job Name||Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Staff Nurse, Accountant, Physiotherapist, Statistical Assistant, Paramedical Worker, Block Community Mobiliser, Technician, Tutor, Legal Counselor, Specialist & Super Specialist|
|Salary||Check official notification|
|Job Location||Osmanabad [Maharashtra]|
|Last Date for Submission of application||21.08.2019 (5.00 pm)|
You may visit osmanabad.gov.in Website to get more details about NHM Osmanabad recruitment. Here you will get information of MO, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Osmanabad ZP Health Department Vacancy Details
- As per the NHM notification, overall 84 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Block Community Mobiliser||02|
Eligibility Criteria for NHM Osmanabad MO, Staff Nurse, Pharmacist & Other Posts
- Aspirants should hold BAMS/ B.Pharm/ M.Pharm/ MBBS/ GNM/ B.Sc./ MD/ 10+2/ 12th from recognized board or university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidates age limit should be between 38 years to 43 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection may be based on written test/ interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
Address & Fee
- Check official notification for fee and address details.
How to apply National Health Mission Osmanabad Recruitment 2019
- Go to official website osmanabad.gov.in.
- Click “Notice” select “Recruitments” find the advertisement “Invite Application for diff. Contractual post under NHM district integrated Health and Family Welfare Society.”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Disclaimer: Sometimes mistakes may occur inadvertently. Candidates must check official notification of NHM Osmanabad to get exact information. We are not responsible for any typing/ spelling mistakes.