NHRC Recruitment 2020 | Assistant, Personal Assistant, Inspector & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 40 | Last Date 23.03.2020 | Download NHRC Application Form @ www.nhrc.nic.in
NHRC Recruitment 2020: National Human Rights Commission invites offline mode applications on or before the last date 23.03.2020 from eligible Officers under the central government (Serving/ Retired) for engagement of 40 vacancies in NHRC. Recently National Human Rights Commission has announced the new job notification [Advt. No. 1/2020] regarding following posts such as Assistant Registrar, Director, Senior Principal Private Secretary, Principal Private Secretary, Librarian/ Documentation Officer, Section Officer, Junior Translator, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Assistant & Other Posts. Applicants who are looking central govt jobs those candidates can use this human rights job opportunities.
Aspirants who hold analogous posts on regular basis those candidates only eligible to apply this Human Rights Recruitment 2020. Applicants should hold Degree/ Master Degree and age limit shall be 56 years. National Human Rights Commission recruitment 2020 notification & application is available @ www.nhrc.nic.in. Before apply to these openings candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. More details of NHRC recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of Human Rights Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Human Rights Commission|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Advt. No. 1/2020|
|Job Name||Assistant Registrar, Director, Senior Principal Private Secretary, Principal Private Secretary, Librarian/ Documentation Officer, Section Officer, Junior Translator, Private Secretary, Personal Assistant, Assistant & Other Posts|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date for Submission of application||23.03.2020|
Here you will get information of Inspector, Assistant, Programmer & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
Vacancy Details of NHRC Jobs 2020
- As per the notification, overall 40 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Senior Principal Private Secretary||01|
|Principal Private Secretary||01|
|Librarian/ Documentation Officer||01|
|Sr. Research Officer||02|
|Dy. Superintendent of Police||01|
|Assistants Accounts Officer||03|
Eligibility Criteria for Inspector, Assistant, Programmer & Other Posts
- Aspirants should hold analogous posts on regular basis.
- Applicants should hold Degree/ Master Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Age limit shall be 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Interview/ test may be conducted for selection of suitable candidates.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
Under Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi- 110023
How to apply National Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website nhrc.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Notification for filling up various posts in the NHRC (Advt. No. 1/2020) (Posted on : 25-02-2020)”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|