NHRC Recruitment 2021 | Steno, Inspector, Personal Assistant & Other Posts | 50 Vacancies | Last Date: Within 45 Days | Download NHRC Application Form @ nhrc.nic.in
NHRC Recruitment 2021: National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) is going to hire candidates for the post of Joint Director, Sr. Research Officer, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Inspector, Personal Assistant, Program Assistant, Research Assistant, Junior Accountant, Steno Grade-D, Librarian & Other posts. These 50 vacancies will be filled based on deputation basis. NHRC recruitment 2021 notification for this current job openings & application form are available from 19.03.2021 @ www.nhrc.nic.in. Applicants who seeking for Central Government jobs may apply for this NHRC vacancy 2021. Interested candidates need to submit the application form within 45 days from the date of publication of Employment News.
Candidates should attach the self-attested copies of age proof, educational qualification & experience certificates along with filled application form. Selection may be based on test/ interview. Applications must be forwarded through proper channel. Officers from Central Government/ State Government/ UT/ Autonomous/ Statutory organization/ PSUs/ University are eligible to apply for this Human Rights Commission jobs. Selected candidates will receive Rs. 25500 to Rs. 209200 as a salary. Diploma/ B.Com/ Degree in Law/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree are essential qualification for NHRC Jobs. Experience in relevant field is mandatory. Applications received after the last date or application without mentioned documents will be rejected.
Details of National Human Rights Commission Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||National Human Rights Commission (NHRC)|
|Advertisement No.||No. 01/ 2021|
|Job Name||Joint Director, Sr. Research Officer, Librarian, Section Officer, Private Secretary, Inspector, Accountant, Steno & Other|
|Salary||Rs. 25500 to Rs. 209200|
|Notification Released Date||19.03.2021|
|Last Date to Submit the Application||Within 45 Days from the Date of Employment News|
Applicants need to check www.nhrc.nic.in to know more job opportunity at NHRC. Here you will get educational qualification, age limit, selection process, apply mode & steps to apply. Keep looking at www.dailyrecruitment.in to obtain latest updates & upcoming job notices.
NHRC Vacancy 2021 Details
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|Sr. Research Officer||02|
|Librarian & Other||06|
Eligibility Criteria for NHRC Steno & Other Posts
Educational Qualification for NHRC Jobs
- Applicants should hold analogous post.
- Candidates must have possessed B.Com/ Degree in Law/ Bachelor’s Degree/ Master’s Degree.
- Check notification for more information.
- Maximum age should not exceed 56 years.
- NHRC selection may be based on Test/ Interview.
- Send the filled application form along with needed documents by post.
- Address: Under Secretary (Estt), National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block- C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi – 110 023.
Steps to Apply for NHRC Recruitment 2021 Notification
- Go to official website nhrc.nic.in.
- Click on Vacancies, find & click Notification for filling up various vacancies on deputation basis in NHRC (Advt.No.-01/2021).
- Notification will open, read it & check eligibility.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- Submit the filled form through prescribed mode.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON TELEGRAM||JOIN NOW>>|
NHRC Recruitment 2021 | RO/ SO/ Assistant & Other posts | 26 Vacancies| Last Date: Within 30 Days | Download NHRC Application Form @ nhrc.nic.in
NHRC Recruitment 2021: National Human Rights Commission invites application for the posts of Senior Superintendent of Police, Assistant Registrar, Research Officer, Section Officer, Senior Translator, Research Assistant, Jr. Translator, Steno Grade-D, Asst. Librarian & Staff Car Driver. NHRC released new job notification (Advertisement No: 03/2020) for filling up 26 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply for the post @ nhrc.nic.in only through online. Applicants searching Central Govt Jobs can use this chance. Applicants can apply within 30 Days from the date of publication of Advt/- in Employment News.
The above posts are on contract basis, further extended as per the requirement. Selection will be based on Interview/ Academic Background/ Experience. Candidates should submit the application form in the prescribed format along with relevant documents as mentioned in the official website. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Applications received after due date will not be considered. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Candidates should be retired persons who have worked in Central/ State Government/ Equivalent. More Details of NHRC Vacancy, NHRC Upcoming Notification, Merit List, Admit Card, Result will be uploaded on the official website.
Details of NHRC Recruitment Notification 2021:
|Organization Name||National Human Rights Commission|
|Job Name||Senior Superintendent of Police, Assistant Registrar, Research Officer, Section Officer, Senior Translator, Research Assistant, Jr. Translator, Steno Grade-D, Asst. Librarian & Staff Car Driver|
|Starting Date of Submission of Application||23.01.2021|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||Within 30 Days i.e (From the date of publication of Advt/- in Employment News)|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates here. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply regarding NHRC Recruitment 2021 are given below.
Vacancy Details of National Human Rights Commission Jobs 2021:
|Name of the Post||No. Of. Vacancies|
|Senior Superintendent of Police||03|
|Staff Car Driver||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NHRC Driver Recruitment 2021:
Educational Qualification for Human Rights Commission Jobs:
- Applicants should hold Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree from a recognized university
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Maximum age limit is 62 years.
Selection Process for NHRC Vacancy:
- The selection will be based on Interview/ Academic Background/ Experience.
- Refer notification for more details.
- Application via offline mode is accepted.
- Address: Under Secretary, National Human Rights Commission, Manav Adhikar Bhawan, Block-C, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi-110 023.
Steps to Apply NHRC Job Advertisement 2021:
- Go to the official website @ www.nhrc.nic.in
- Click ‘Recruitment’ given in the home page.
- Find ‘Activities >> Vacancies/ Results’.
- Find Advertisement for above said posts.
- Check eligibility criteria and annexures given in the advertisement.
- Candidates should download the application form Advertisement.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No & etc.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs - 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs - 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|