NIA Recruitment 2019 | Assistant, Accountant & Steno Posts | Total 11 Job Vacancies | Download Application Form @ nia.gov.in | Last Date 09th May 2019
NIA Recruitment 2019: National Investigation Agency (NIA) is inviting offline applications for recruitment of Accountant, Assistant and Stenographer Grade – I vacancies. Totally, 11 vacancies are allotted for above said government jobs. Eligible aspirants may send their prescribed application form along with all relevant documents through proper channel to given below postal address within 01 month of the Publication of this notification in the Employment News (i.e. 09th May 2019). Download job notification and prescribed application form at NIA official website (i.e. nia.gov.in).
All aspirants should have completed bachelor’s degree in related discipline from any recognized university/ institution. The selection will be made on through examination/ skill test/ interview. Finally, selected persons shall be posted at Guwahati, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi and Mumbai on deputation basis. Send your prescribed application form till the last date ends. Incomplete and applications received after the due date will be rejected. For more information about National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website @ nia.gov.in.
Details of NIA Notification 2019:
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Employment Category||Central Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Accountant, Assistant and Stenographer Grade – I|
|No. of Vacancies||11|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kochi and Mumbai|
Here eligibility criteria, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply for the recruitment are available in this page in brief. Also we have provided direct link to apply online and download official notification below. To know more Government Jobs and Private Jobs please watch this website regularly i.e. www.dailyrecruitment.in.
Vacancy Details of National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2019:
|Name of the Posts||Pay Scale||No of Vacancies|
|Accountant||Rs. 35400 to 112400/-||01|
|Assistant||Rs. 35400 to 112400/-||04|
|Stenographer Grade – I||Rs. 35400 to 112400/-||06|
|Total NIA Job Vacancies 2019||11|
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Accountant, Assistant and Steno Recruitment 2019:
- Graduate Degree/ equivalent from any recognized university/institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
- Check details of age limitation in NIA official notification given below.
- Exam/ Skill Test/ Interview.
- Check more details of selection process in official job advertisement given below.
Mode of Application
- Offline Mode.
Details of Postal Address:-
SP (Adm), NIA HQ, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
|Starting Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||09.04.2019|
|Closing Date for Submission of Offline Application Form||09.05.2019|
How to Apply for NIA job Vacancy 2019:
- Go to NIA official website -> nia.gov.in
- Click on option -> Recruitment & Training.
- Find the correct notification “Nominations invited for the post of Accountant, Assistant, and Stenographer Grade-I on deputation basis in NIA” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for NIA jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of offline application form and attach necessary documents.
- Finally, send your application through offline mode till the last date.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NIA Recruitment 2019 | National Investigation Agency – Ministry of Home Affairs | Inspector & SI Posts | Total Vacancies 62 | Last Date Within One Month | Download NIA Application Form @ www.nia.gov.in
NIA Recruitment 2019: National Investigation Agency – Ministry of Home Affairs invites offline application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Inspector & Sub Inspector posts. As per the NIA recruitment notification 2019, totally 62 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking police jobs in central govt can use this opportunity. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address within One Month from the date of publication of this advt in Employment news.
NIA recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed Bachelor Degree from recognized university. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu and Raipur. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of NIA recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NIA Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Inspector & Sub Inspector|
|Job Location||Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu and Raipur|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within One Month from the date of publication of this advt in Employment news.|
You may visit NIA Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NIA Jobs Vacancy Details 2019
- As per the notification, overall 62 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspector||36||Rs.35400-112400+GP Rs.4200|
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Bachelor Degree from recognized university.
- Aspirants must holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
How to apply National Investigation Agency Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website nia.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Inviting nomination for the post of Sub Inspectors in the NIA on deputation basis”.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|