NIA Recruitment 2019 | National Investigation Agency – Ministry of Home Affairs | Inspector & SI Posts | Total Vacancies 62 | Last Date Within One Month | Download NIA Application Form @ www.nia.gov.in
NIA Recruitment 2019: National Investigation Agency – Ministry of Home Affairs invites offline application from qualified aspirants. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for Inspector & Sub Inspector posts. As per the NIA recruitment notification 2019, totally 62 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment and post wise vacancy details are given below. Applicants who are seeking police jobs in central govt can use this opportunity. Eligible candidates should send the filled application form to given address within One Month from the date of publication of this advt in Employment news.
NIA recruitment application form and notification is available in official website. Applicants must have possessed Bachelor Degree from recognized university. Selection will be based on written test/ interview. Selected candidates will be placed at Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu and Raipur. Application received after the due date or incomplete applications will be rejected. More details of NIA recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NIA Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Inspector & Sub Inspector|
|Job Location||Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Jammu and Raipur|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within One Month from the date of publication of this advt in Employment news.|
You may visit NIA Website to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NIA Jobs Vacancy Details 2019
- As per the notification, overall 62 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Sub Inspector||36||Rs.35400-112400+GP Rs.4200|
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Inspector & Sub Inspector Posts
- Applicants must have possessed Bachelor Degree from recognized university.
- Aspirants must holding analogous posts on regular basis.
- Check advertisement for educational qualification.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address
SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
How to apply National Investigation Agency Jobs Notification 2019
- Go to official website nia.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Inviting nomination for the post of Sub Inspectors in the NIA on deputation basis”.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|