NIA Recruitment 2019 | Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable & Constable Posts | Total Vacancies 79 | Last Date Within 01 Month | Download NIA Application Form @ www.nia.gov.in
NIA Recruitment 2019: National Investigation Agency invites offline application in prescribed format from aspirants who hold analogous posts on regular basis. As per the NIA recruitment 2019 notification, totally 79 vacancies are allocated for Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable & Constable Posts. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement [No E-96/006/DEPTN-EXE/NIA/2019] for above said NIA jobs 2019. Aspirants who are seeking central govt jobs in Uttar Pradesh, Maharashtra & etc those candidates should send the application form along with required documents to given address Within 1 month from the date of publication of this advertisement in employment news.
|Click here to apply for NIA Deputy Superintendent of Police Jobs 2019|
National Investigation Agency recruitment 2019 application form and notification is available in NIA website (www.nia.gov.in). Aspirants should have attained prescribed eligibility to apply these NIA jobs openings 2019 (i.e.) educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. Offline mode applications only will be accepted. Candidates who have shortlisted in NIA recruitment process those candidates will be appointed at anyone of the following locations Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigargh, Jammu & Raipur. More details of NIA recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NIA Constable Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No E-96/006/DEPTN-EXE/NIA/2019|
|Job Name||Assistant Sub Inspector, Head Constable & Constable|
|NIA Salary||Check official website|
|Job Location||Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Kochi, Chandigargh, Jammu & Raipur|
|Last Date for Submission of application||Within 1 month from the date of publication of this advertisement in employment news|
You may visit www.nia.gov.in Website to get more details about this NIA recruitment. Here you will get details of ASI & Constable posts Vacancy like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NIA 2019 Vacancy Details
- As per the National Investigation Agency notification, overall 79 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||13||Rs.29200-92300|
Eligibility Criteria for ASI & Constable Vacancy
- Applicants should have possessed bachelor degree from recognized university.
- Holding analogous posts on regular basis in the parent cadre.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Candidate’s age limit should not exceed 56 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
Mode of Application
- Applications via offline mode only will be accepted.
- Eligible applicants should send the filled application form to following address through proper channel
The SP (Adm), NIA HQ, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
Steps to apply for National Investigation Agency (NIA) Jobs 2019
- Go to official website nia.gov.in.
- Click “Recruitment” find the advertisement “Notice for deputation to NIA as Assistant Sub Inspectors, Head Constables and Constables”, click on the advertisement.
- NIA notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
|NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
NIA Recruitment 2019 | 08 Vacancies | Deputy Superintendent of Police Posts | Last Date Within 02 months from the date of publication in Employment News | Download NIA Notification @ nia.gov.in
NIA Recruitment 2019: National Investigation Agency (NIA) inviting offline applications for recruitment of Deputy Superintendent of Police on deputation/ absorption basis. They allotted 08 vacancies are for above said government jobs. Eligible aspirants may send their prescribed application form along with all relevant documents through proper channel to the below hosted address within 02 months of the Publication of this notification in the Employment News (i.e. 20.10.2019) through postal method. Download job notification and prescribed application form at NIA official website @ www.nia.gov.in.
Aspirants should have completed bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university. The selection may be made on through examination/ skill test/ interview. Finally, selected persons shall be posted at Delhi, Lucknow, Guwahati, Kolkata, Mumbai, Kochi, Jammu, Hyderabad, Raipur & Chandigarh. Send your prescribed application form till the last date ends. Incomplete and applications received after the due date will be rejected. For more information about National Investigation Agency (NIA) Recruitment 2019, candidates may check the official website.
Details about NIA Recent Recruitment Notification 2019:
|Board of Organization||National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Job Category||Central Government of India|
|Advertisement No||No. E-72/06/Depu-Abso/DSP/NIA/2019/|
|Designation||Deputy Superintendent of Police (Dy. SP)|
|Monthly Pay/ Salary||Refer Advt.|
|Work Location||Delhi, Lucknow, Kochi, Guwahati, Mumbai, Jammu, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Raipur & Chandigarh|
|Closure Date||Within 02 months from the date of publication in Employment News|
To get more information related to NIA Jobs keep watching this Daily Recruitment site. Be connected with us (daily recruitment) to get more NIA latest & recent updates, admit card, login, exam date, upcoming job notifications and vacancies, etc. (Published on 04.09.2019)
Eligibility Criteria for Dy.SP of National Investigation Agency (NIA) Career Job Opportunity:
The details of eligibility criteria regarding prescribed educational, age, reservation & relaxation, application procedure & other criteria refer https://www.nia.gov.in (NIA) Official Recruitment Notification.
- Bachelors’ Degree in any discipline from a recognized university with 03 years of experience in handling of cases of investigation of Criminal cases, or intelligence work including counter terrorism operation or imparting training in counter terrorism.
- Age limit should not exceed 56 years as on closing date of receipt of applications.
- The selection may be made on through examination/ test/ interview.
- Offline mode
The SP (Adm), NIA HQ, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003
Steps to Apply NIA Latest Job Vacancy Advertisement Notification 2019:
- Go to the official website “https://www.nia.gov.in”.
- Scroll down to pick the “Recruitment & Training”.
- It will redirect to next page, select “Recruitment” & again choose “Recruitment Notice”.
- Find and choose the “Notice for deputation/ absorption to the NIA as Deputy Superintendent of Police”.
- Read the notification twice clearly and thoroughly without fail.
- Download the application form and make a print of it.
- Fill-up all those necessary fields properly.
- Finally, post the filled application to the above pinned address.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||CLICK HERE|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|