NIAB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020 | Scientist-F & Scientist-B Post | Total Vacancies 03 | Last Date: 04.02.2020 | Apply online @ niab.org.in
NIAB Hyderabad Recruitment 2020: National Institute of Animal Biotechnology (NIAB) has released notification (Advertisement No. 25/2019), for the post of Scientist-F and Scientist-B. NIAB has announced 04 vacancies for this recruitment. Application is accepted through online mode @ NIAB official web portal. Eligible candidates will be placed in Hyderabad. Candidates may register online from the date of 04.01.2020 to 04.02.2020 (5 pm). Applicants have to paste their self-attested photos on each page of the downloaded application. Applicants should submit application form with self-attested copies of mark sheets, age proof, educational qualification and experience. The last date for receipt of hard copy of online applications is 19.02.2020.
Applicants should provide the evidence of experience to authorized organization. The NIAB organization is being undertaken by Central Government of India. After getting appointment order, the candidates should be relieved within one month from the working organization. Separately NIAB appreciates women scientists to fulfilling its requirements. As per the NIAB recruitment notification, the selected Scientist-F candidates may work on genetic and health improvement of Livestock using modern tools of biotechnology and Scientist-B selected candidates in genetic improvement of livestock using modern tools of genomics, creation of transgenic animals, etc. Check NIAB official notification for more elaborate information.
Details of NIAB Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Institute of Animal Biotechnology|
|Notification Number||Advertisement No. 25/2019|
|Name of the Position||Scientist F&B|
|Starting Date for Submission to Apply||4-1-2020|
|Last Date for Submission to Apply||4-2-2020 (5 PM)|
|Last date for receipt of print out of application||19-2-2020|
NIAB is the short form of National Institute of Animal Biotechnology. The NIAB is an Indian autonomous research establishment of the Department of Biotechnology Ministry of Science and Technology (India). Candidates should follow the official notification to avoid rejection. According to NIAB recruitment notification, several instruction and procedure of this recruitment are mentioned in following sections such as vacancy details, Educational & Essential qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, mode of application and steps to apply.
Eligibility criteria for NIAB Recruitment
- Scientist-F: Ph.D. in Veterinary Sciences / Animal Sciences / Modern biology / Life Sciences or its equivalent.
- Scientist-B: M.V.Sc / M.Sc / M.Tech/ any equivalent degree.
- Scientist-F: Experience of 7 years in post Ph.D and R&D.
- Scientist-B: Experience of 3 years in R&D under NIAB in relevant area.
- Scientist-F: Maximum 50 years.
- Scientist-B: Maximum 35 years.
- Check NIAB recruitment notification for age limit and relaxation.
- For unreserved candidates – Rs.500/-
- For OBC candidates- Rs.300/-
- For candidates applying from out of India – USD $ 30.
- SC/ ST/ Women/ PWD candidates – NIL
Mode of Payment
- Applicants have to pay their fee using both offline and online payment services.
- Offline- Crossed Demand Draft (DD). DD should be drawn in favour of “National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Hyderabad” payable at Hyderabad, preferably Punjab National Bank, Gachibowli (Code No.PUNB0498700), Hyderabad.
Mode of Application
- Applicants should apply through online mode (niab.org.in).
- Applicants should specify the name of post in the application form.
- After online submission, applicants should take a hard copy of filled application form.
- Applicants have to submit their application form, with required documents by post.
Here the prescribed address,
The Senior Manager, National Institute of Animal Biotechnology, Survey No 37, Opp. Journalist Colony, Near Gowlidoddy, Extended Q City Road, Gachibowli, Hyderabad, Telangana, India – 500 032.
How to apply for NIAB job vacancies
- To apply, visit official website of NIAB (www.niab.org.in).
- Find and select the “Notification” segment, then applicants select the recruitment notification.
- Read the Notification thoroughly and then Apply.
- Applicants may Login to NIAB recruitment site to apply.
- For Login, applicants should Register on NIAB on Apply online
- Separate User name and Password will be provided via E-mail ID.
- The existing registered candidates may use their existing user name and password.
- Applicant should review the filled info before Submission.
- Applicants should take a hard copy of their Application after Submission.
- For further references, Check Official Website.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
To get elaborate information about this recruitment, go through the official notification thoroughly. Significant Links can accessible here. Stay in DAILY RECRUITMENT website to acquire various recruitment details other than upcoming updates of admit card, syllabus, result, answer key, private jobs, etc.