NIBMG Recruitment 2020 | Data Analyst, Project Assistant & Other Posts | 06 Vacancies | Last Date: 11-05-2020 | Apply Online @ nibmg.ac.in
NIBMG Recruitment 2020: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOMEDICAL GENOMICS is a national level research institute for genomic medicine. It is located at Kalyani West Bengal. The Institute invites application for the posts of Project Manager, Project Assistant, Data Analyst, Field Data Collector and Lab Technician on contractual basis. NIBMG released new job notification (Advertisement No: NIBMG/ADMIN/ESTB/2020-21/04) for filling up 06 vacancies. Interested Candidates with required eligibility can apply online @ nibmg.ac.in. A great opportunity for job seekers seeking jobs in west bengal. The last date to submit the online application is 11-05-2020.
These positions are contractual and appointments will be initially given for one year, which are extendable depending upon performance and requirements of the project. Selection will be based on Interview/ Test. Applications with false statement will be rejected at any time of recruitment process. Incomplete application & applications received after due date will not be considered. Aspirants should submit the relevant documents along with the application form. If the candidates preferred to apply more than one post, they should apply in a separate application form. Applicants should hold degree from a recognized university. Only the shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Test.
Details of NIBMG Vacancies 2020:
|Organization Name||NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF BIOMEDICAL GENOMICS|
|Organization Type||Government of India|
|Job Name||Project Manager, Project Assistant, Data Analyst, Field Data Collector, Lab Technician|
|Last Date of Submission of Application||11-05-2020|
By following dailyrecruitment site, you can get latest updates. Education qualification, Age limit, Selection process, how to apply are given below.
Vacancy Details of National Institute of Biomedical Genomics:
|Name of the Post||Vacancies|
|Field Data Collector||01|
Eligibility Criteria for Lab Technician & Other Posts:
- Applicants should hold B.Sc/ M.Sc/ B.Tech/ Diploma or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Refer advertisement for more details.
- Check notification for age limit.
- Selection will be based on Interview/ Test.
- Application via online mode is accepted.
How to Download Application form for NIBMG Carrers:
- Go to the official website @ nibmg.ac.in
- Click ‘Applications are invited in multiple position in Extramurally funded project’ given under ‘announcement’.
- Check eligibility criteria given in the advertisement.
- Post your information through online registration link given below.
- Take a print of online submitted application for future use.
|APPLY ONLINE REGISTRATION LINK||CLICK HERE>>|
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|