NIE Recruitment 2019 | ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology | Nurse, DEO & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 08 | Interview Date 3rd & 4th April 2019 | Download Notification @ www.nie.gov.in
NIE Recruitment 2019: ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology is going to fill up 08 vacancies in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Recently it has released the recruitment advertisement for these openings. As per the NIE recruitment notification, these vacancies are allotted for Scientist, Research Assistant, Junior Nurse, Project Lab Technician & DEO posts. Applicants who are seeking central govt jobs in Rajasthan may attend the interview at prescribed venue. NIE interview will be held on 03.04.2019 & 04.04.2019.
NIE recruitment notification is available in NIE careers. Applicants must have possessed Intermediate/ High School/ 12th/ Graduate/ MBBS from recognized university. Contenders have to attain prescribed age limit. Selection will be based on Walk-In Interview / Written Test. Selected aspirants will be placed at Jaipur and Rajasthan. More details of NIE recruitment vacancy, upcoming notices, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NIE Recruitment 2019
|Organization Name||ICMR-National Institute of Epidemiology|
|Job Type||Central govt.|
|Advertisement Number||No. NIE/PE/Advt/2018/11|
|Job Name||Scientist, Research Assistant, Junior Nurse, Project Lab Technician & DEO|
|Job Location||Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Walk in Interview date||03.04.2019 & 04.04.2019|
You may visit NIE Careers to get more details about this recruitment. Here you will get information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode and how to attend the interview. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
ICMR NIE Job Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 08 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy||Salary|
|Scientist||01||Rs.61,000 (medical) & Rs.48,000 (non-medical)|
|Project Lab Technician||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NIE Scientist, Research Assistant, Nurse, Lab Technician & DEO posts
- Applicants must have possessed Intermediate/ High School/ 12th/ Graduate/ MBBS from recognized university.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Scientist: age limit should be 35 years.
- Research Assistant & Lab Technician: age limit should be 30 years.
- Nurse & DEO: age limit should be 28 years.
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Selection will be based on Walk-In Interview/ Written Test.
Walk in Interview details
- Qualified applicants may attend the interview at given venue and details are given below
|Name of the post||Date||Venue|
|Scientist, Research Assistant & Junior Nurse||03.04.2019||Department of Microbiology, SMS Medical College & Hospital, Jaipur|
|Project Lab Technician & DEO||04.04.2019|
How to attend NIE Walk in Interview 2019
- Go to official website nie.gov.in.
- Click “Careers” find the advertisement “WALK-IN-INTERVIEW/WRITTEN TEST FOR VARIOUS PROJECT POSTS IN JAIPUR” click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed Venue.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|