NIEPID Recruitment 2020 | Junior Accountant, Driver & Other Posts | Total Vacancies 18 | Last Date 15.06.2020 | NIEPID Application Form @ www.niepid.nic.in
NIEPID Recruitment 2020: National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), an autonomous body under the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment invites applications from the eligible candidates for the following posts i.e. Jr. Special Education Teacher, Statistical Assistant, Vocational Instructor, Principal, Home Visitor/ Teacher, Jr. Accountant, Driver, Director, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Rehabilitation Officer & Clinical Assistant. There are 18 vacancies are filled on contract basis for above said NIEPID Noida Vacancy. According to the NIEPID recruitment notification [Employment Notice No. 01/2020], candidates should submit the applications in the prescribed format to given address on or before 15.06.2020. Candidates who are searching central govt jobs in Andhra Pradesh can apply to this NIEPID Jobs 2020.
All positions are being filled on contractual basis for a period of six months. NIEPID selection process will be based on writes test/interview. Shortlisted candidates will be appointed at NIEPID Secunderabad [Telangana], MSEC Noida [Uttar Pradesh], RC Noida [Uttar Pradesh], RC Kolkata [West Bengal], RC Navi Mumbai [Maharashtra], CRC Davangere [Karnataka] & CRC Nellore [Andhra Pradesh]. NIEPID Secunderabad Recruitment notification & NIEPID recruitment application form is available @ NIEPID Careers (www.niepid.nic.in). More details of NIEPID Noida vacancy, upcoming NIEPID Jobs notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on official website.
Details of NIEPID Secunderabad Recruitment 2020
|Organization Name||National Institute for the Empowerment of Persons with Intellectual Disabilities (Divyangjan)|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Advertisement Number||Employment Notice No. 01/2020|
|Job Name||Jr. Special Education Teacher, Statistical Assistant, Vocational Instructor, Principal, Home Visitor/ Teacher, Jr. Accountant, Driver, Director, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Rehabilitation Officer & Clinical Assistant|
|Job Location||NIEPID Secunderabad, MSEC Noida, RC Noida, RC Kolkata, RC Navi Mumbai, CRC Davangere & CRC Nellore|
|Last Date for Submission of application||15.06.2020|
Here you will get information of Driver & Other Posts like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee and how to apply. Keep check www.dailyrecruitment.in regularly to get latest updates.
NIEPID Vacancy Details
- As per the notification, overall 18 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|Name of the post||No of vacancy|
|Jr. Special Education Teacher||01|
|Home Visitor/ Teacher||01|
|Jr. Special Education Teacher||02|
|RC Navi Mumbai|
Eligibility Criteria for NIEPID Jr. Accountant, Driver, Assistant Professor & Other Posts
- Special Education Teacher: Graduate and Diploma in Special Education (MR) or equivalent
- Statistical Assistant: Masters Degree in Statistics
- Vocational Instructor: 10+2 with DVR (MR)/DVTE (MR)
- Principal: Masters Degree in Social Sciences with M.Ed, Special Education (MR)
- Home Visitor/ Teacher: Degree/ Master’s Degree in Social Work
- Accountant: B.Com
- Driver: 8th std pass possessing heavy vehicle/light vehicle/ running license
- Director: Post Graduate Degree & Holding analogous posts
- Assistant Professor: MBBS/ M.Phil/ PG Degree/ Ph.D
- Lecturer: Masters in Physiotherapy
- Rehabilitation Officer: Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/Rehabilitation Work/Sociology/ Psychology or equivalent
- Clinical Assistant: B.Sc (Sp&Hg) or BRS (MR) equivalent degree/ BRS/BRT/BMR/PGDRP/ BPT
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- Special Education Teacher, Home Visitor/ Teacher, Clinical Assistant & Jr. Special Education Teacher: 30 years
- Statistical Assistant, Vocational Instructor, Accountant, Rehabilitation Officer & Lecturer: 35 years
- Principal: 45 years
- Driver: 28 years
- Director: 56 years
- Assistant Professor: 45 years
- Check notification for age limit and relaxation
- NIEPID selection will be based on Written Test/ Interview
Mode of Application
- Offline mode applications only will be accepted.
- Address: Director, NIEPID, Manovikasnagar, Secunderabad 500 009
- Rs.500 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ST/Women/PH candidates.
Mode of Payment
- You should make the payment via Demand Draft – drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIEPID .
How to apply NIEPID Noida Recruitment 2020
- Go to official website niepid.nic.in.
- Find the advertisement “Emp 01/2020 Notification”, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Send it to the given address before the last date ends.
How to fill up NIEPID Jobs Application Form
- Candidates should download the application form from NIEPID Advertisement.
- Then affix passport size photograph.
- Fill up the required details like Name of the Post, Candidates Name, DOB, Gender, Address, Mail id, Mobile No, Educational details, Experience Details & etc.
- Candidates should have valid Mail id & Mobile No.
- Then fill remaining required details.
- Check whether the details are correct or incorrect.
- After that put your signature in the application form.
- Then sent it to the given address on or before the last date ends.
|OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||DOWNLOAD HERE>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs - 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs - 12,558 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs - 97,059 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 - 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Jobs - 3,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs - 6,356 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 - 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs - 4,611 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 - 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 - 67,700||Apply Now|