NIFFT Recruitment 2018 | National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology | Officers and Faculty posts | Total Vacancies 52 | Last Date 20.08.2018 | Apply @ www.nifft.ac.in
NIFFT Recruitment 2018: National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology shortly called as NIFFT has recently released notification for Teaching and Non – Teaching positions (i.e.) Professor, Asst. Professor, Associate Professor, Registrar, Dy. Registrar, Asst. Registrar, Executive Engineer and Medical Officer (Female). Totally 52 vacancies are allotted for these posts. Candidates can apply to this NIFFT recruitment 2018 through offline mode on or before the last date 20.08.2018. NIFFT Ranchi recruitment Application form and official notification is available in official website.
NIFFT Ranchi recruitment selection process is based on two stages (i.e.) written test and interview. Allotted vacancies are tentative it may increase or decrease. If the candidates want to apply more than one post, they should submit separate application and fee for each post. Applications received after the last date or incomplete applications will not be acceptable. All tests and interviews will conduct at Ranchi only.
Details of NIFFT Recruitment 2018 – 19
|Organization Name||National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology|
|Job Type||Central Govt.|
|Job Name||Teaching and Non-teaching positions|
Vacancy Details of NIFFT Recruitment
|Name of the Position||Name of the Post||No of vacancy|
|Non – Teaching||Registrar||01|
|Medical Officer (Female).||01|
Eligibility Criteria for NIFFT Teaching & Non – Teaching Positions Vacancies
- Degree/Master Degree/MBBS/BE/B.Tech/Ph.d/M.Tech in relevant disciplines from recognized university.
- However check the notification to know more details about educational qualification.
- For Non – Teaching: Maximum age limit should be 35 to 55 years.
- efer the notification for age limit and relaxation.
- Written Test
|Name of the Post||Fee|
|Non – Teaching||Rs.300 for all candidates and no fee for SC/ST/PWD/women candidates|
|Teaching||Rs.500 for all candidates, Rs.250 for SC/ST and no fee for Women/PWD candidates|
Mode of Payment
- Offline – demand Draft (in favour of “NIFFT, Ranchi” payable at Ranchi).
Mode of Application
- Offline – Registered/Speed Post (Non-Teaching Post) & Speed Post (Teaching Post)
- The Director, National Institute of Foundry & Forge Technology Hatia, Ranchi – 834 003.
|Last date for submission of application form||20.08.2018|
How to apply NIFFT Officers & Faculty Posts
- Go to official website nifft.ac.in.
- Click “Job opportunities” then find the advertisement for Teaching and Non-Teaching Positions.
- Click on the advertisement notification will open.
- Read it and check your eligibility then download the application form from notification.
- Finally send it to the given address along with relevant documents and DD.
|DOWNLOAD TEACHING NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|DOWNLOAD NON – TEACHING NOTIFICATION & APPLICATION FORM||CLICK HERE>>|
|FREE JOB ALERT ON MOBILE||DAILYRECRUITMENT ANDROID APP>>|
|JOB ALERT ON YOUR EMAIL DAILY||SUBSCRIBE NOW>>|